Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

First of all, when you said 'Mean' I expected worse. =X just saying.

Second, Believe me I'm not popular. Not that popular to be treated like an idol, at the very least. And you think I care about them? Everyone loves attention, yeah. But still, it's not that I care about what they think of me as far as people who care about me and I, believe that I'm beautiful the way I am. As for backstabbing and sweet talk, don't underestimate me. I can tell which kind of person is the person who's in front of me. I know, who's saying that to make me happy and who's lying. Because, seriously it's easy to tell.

Third, you're talking like if I'm actually starving myself. I'm not. And well, if you say so, I can't deny. I didn't experience starving, yet. And don't make it sound like I don't eat. I eat, but small amount only.

gahh so sorry;;. I'm not myself when I have insomnia sometimes(posted at 4 am). Anyways, that's good to hear. I used to know a girl who died from not eating, so I loose myself when I hear those kind of stuff sometimes.

...so.... next.

LOL Gangnam style! Psy is well known for his unique dance moves... and it suddenly got popular.

... All of this weight talk is too serious for me...

I'm not sleeping well recently, I have about 2 hours sleep every night...

Why?

And BTW, you double-posted. onioncleanplz.gif?1

Rye, oh my that's a dirty book, how old are you? :lol:

And yes, I doubled posted, I didn't realize, my internet was loading the post slowly so I clicked post again so it came twice. Sorreh. And I don't know why I can't sleep. Just can't. :blink:

Rye, oh my that's a dirty book, how old are you? :lol:

And yes, I doubled posted, I didn't realize, my internet was loading the post slowly so I clicked post again so it came twice. Sorreh. And I don't know why I can't sleep. Just can't. :blink:

No it's not. *innocent*

I didn't know one can be banned from deviantArt :/

O________O DID YOU DO SOMETHING BAD???

shockplz.gif

EDIT: Oh, I see. Then that person must've done something against the rules or so ething illegal, for example, hacking another person's account or spreading spam.

Edited by Rye