Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

haha;;; oh man, I haven't played pokemon in months. makes me want to play again....

Even Aeyra's drawings makes me remember the manga too! it's still on going, but I only read up to GSC series I think..

Aeyra's drawings make me want to draw Pokemon. =X

You should read farther, it's pretty good. :D

O_o. Random lol.

Ugh. DMV writing exam tomorrow....

@Misaki-chan

YEAP!!!

I remember my favorite Character is Yellow~~ She is so adorable in the series!!! >_<

Edited by Anti-APTX4869

@Misaki-chan

YEAP!!!

I remember my favorite Character is Yellow~~ She is so adorable in the series!!! >_<

I know <3333 She's my favorite as well, along with Blue <3

I know <3333 She's my favorite as well, along with Blue <3

:P blue is okay i think. I don't remember the series anymore. I only remember parts of it.

I wonder if all the people with member titles got them by posting in this topic all day?

Pretty much, yea. well, it doesn't take that long.

Wait wait wait!!! Me too! You talking abt poke special right? XD me too! <3

XD LOL I used to be the only one who liked Yellow among my friends. Now I know I'm not a loner anymore. :P

OMM: DMV writing Exam 100% WOOT. :P Now I gotta make an appointment for the Driving Test and Pass it.... Oooooh I'm so close to getting my own Driver License!!! XD

:P blue is okay i think. I don't remember the series anymore. I only remember parts of it.

XD LOL I used to be the only one who liked Yellow among my friends. Now I know I'm not a loner anymore. :P

OMM: DMV writing Exam 100% WOOT. :P Now I gotta make an appointment for the Driving Test and Pass it.... Oooooh I'm so close to getting my own Driver License!!! XD

=X You should reread then.

\o/

\o/

OMM: Really am a lazy butt. =X *slept till five*

=X You should reread then.

\o/

\o/

OMM: Really am a lazy butt. =X *slept till five*

I should, but no time... sigh/....

\o/

\o/

I haven't had sleep... 뉴_뉴 sleep deprived... hmmmmmm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I should, but no time... sigh/....

\o/

\o/

I haven't had sleep... 뉴_뉴 sleep deprived... hmmmmmm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:<

\o/

\o/

D: And that's why I love spring break. <3 Helps you catch up on sleep.

D: You can't study after getting more sleep?

When you have too many College prep courses, it's a living study hell... and they say this is not even a half of the work they do in College...

I got used to not sleeping so I'm on here to cool off... after this week, I might not come back for long time again,,, =_= i gotta find that USB FAST.

When you have too many College prep courses, it's a living study hell... and they say this is not even a half of the work they do in College...

I got used to not sleeping so I'm on here to cool off... after this week, I might not come back for long time again,,, =_= i gotta find that USB FAST.

DDD:

Did you lose it? =X