Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Parkur, what is with you loving to make me confess to someone before having someone throw me off a cliff? :|

OMM: Need to train for E4... =__=

well, well,, look who's here... hehehe...

MISAKI-CHAN! *SUPER-ULTIMATE-MEGA-ALL-CAPS-HUG*

well, well,, look who's here... hehehe...

MISAKI-CHAN! *SUPER-ULTIMATE-MEGA-ALL-CAPS-HUG*

\o/ Cure-kun/Yohan! *IS SUPER-ULTIMATE-MEGA-ALL-CAPS-HUGGED* <3

How are you?

\o/ Cure-kun/Yohan! *IS SUPER-ULTIMATE-MEGA-ALL-CAPS-HUGGED* <3

How are you?

not bad, not good... actually, both;;;

Good:

nominated for Senior Graduation Speech

Bad:

have to write it and turn it in... then the result will come out some time May...

out of 110 or so seniors, 2 gets picked.... 1/55 chance... lol.

Good:

Drew a lot while I wasn't on!

Bad:

I lost my Micro SD -> USB -> computer connecting thingy... 뉴_뉴 I can't upload pics...

Good:

DCW's 3rd anniversary coming up, so I decided to upload a vid!

Bad:

No idea how, and youtube is acting up... it won't let me upload vids =_=...

*sigh* goods and bads in every direction...

not bad, not good... actually, both;;;

Good:

nominated for Senior Graduation Speech

Bad:

have to write it and turn it in... then the result will come out some time May...

out of 110 or so seniors, 2 gets picked.... 1/55 chance... lol.

Good:

Drew a lot while I wasn't on!

Bad:

I lost my Micro SD -> USB -> computer connecting thingy... 뉴_뉴 I can't upload pics...

Good:

DCW's 3rd anniversary coming up, so I decided to upload a vid!

Bad:

No idea how, and youtube is acting up... it won't let me upload vids =_=...

*sigh* goods and bads in every direction...

\o/

D:

\o/

D:

\o/

Try using the older uploader if the newer one isn't working.

As for me, it's been ok. Finished the musical I was in a few days ago, so that was a bit bittersweet since while now I have more free time, it was my last middle school musical. D: Mom's in Japan ATM seeing a friend, so my family gets to eat out all the time since my dad sucks at cooking \o/ But I'm stuck at the house all day to care for my sister while he's working, so so far Spring Break has been kinda boring.

Parkur, what is with you loving to make me confess to someone before having someone throw me off a cliff? :|

I was out of ideas :P

1. As for me, it's been ok. Finished the musical I was in a few days ago, so that was a bit bittersweet since while now I have more free time, it was my last middle school musical. D:

2. Mom's in Japan ATM seeing a friend, so my family gets to eat out all the time since my dad sucks at cooking \o/

3. But I'm stuck at the house all day to care for my sister while he's working, so so far Spring Break has been kinda boring.

1. You said you need to practice E4? aren't you soprano? O_o;; anyways, aww, but there's still high school!

2. ...I know how you feel (when you miss mom's food), but hell yea (eating out)

3. At least you're "free" I got tons of studying to do for my classes after break; stupid exam had to be the first day...

I was out of ideas :P

Of course you were. :V

1. You said you need to practice E4? aren't you soprano? O_o;; anyways, aww, but there's still high school!

2. ...I know how you feel (when you miss mom's food), but hell yea (eating out)

3. At least you're "free" I got tons of studying to do for my classes after break; stupid exam had to be the first day...

... Pokemon Cure-kun/Yohan, Pokemon.

D: Hope you do well on exams~ :D

... Pokemon Cure-kun/Yohan, Pokemon.

D: Hope you do well on exams~ :D

My reaction:

............................................______ __

....................................,.-'"...................``~.,

.............................,.-"..................................."-.,

.........................,/...............................................":,

.....................,?........................... ...........................,

.................../.................................................. .........,}

................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}

.............../.................................................. .,:"........./

..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../

............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`..... ..._/

..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}

...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../

...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....} ............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"

............/.`~,......`-...................................../

.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__

,,_..........}.>-._...................................|............ ..`=~-,

.....`=~-,__......`,.................................

...................`=~-,,.,...............................

................................`:,,.............. .............`..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_......... .._,-%.......`

......................................__.......... ......................................

.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,................................... .......

.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................

..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................

...............,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\.......................... .......

.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\............................ ....

..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..

...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................

................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................

.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................

..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................

................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................

................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,...... ............

................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............

..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,

...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........

................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........

...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......

......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

anyways, thanks!

My reaction:

............................................______ __

....................................,.-'"...................``~.,

.............................,.-"..................................."-.,

.........................,/...............................................":,

.....................,?........................... ...........................,

.................../.................................................. .........,}

................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}

.............../.................................................. .,:"........./

..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../

............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`..... ..._/

..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}

...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../

...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....} ............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"

............/.`~,......`-...................................../

.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__

,,_..........}.>-._...................................|............ ..`=~-,

.....`=~-,__......`,.................................

...................`=~-,,.,...............................

................................`:,,.............. .............`..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_......... .._,-%.......`

......................................__.......... ......................................

.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,................................... .......

.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................

..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................

...............,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\.......................... .......

.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\............................ ....

..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..

...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................

................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................

.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................

..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................

................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................

................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,...... ............

................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............

..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,

...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........

................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........

...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......

......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

anyways, thanks!

=X I see you don't seem to like Pokemon.

You're welcome~

=X I see you don't seem to like Pokemon.

You're welcome~

oh no, not that, I used to be heavy Poke-gamer... lol... if it's gen 3+ I don't care tho. I only like Gen 1 and 2...

;)

oh no, not that, I used to be heavy Poke-gamer... lol... if it's gen 3+ I don't care tho. I only like Gen 1 and 2...

;)

Ah. Well I happen to be playing the remake of Silver, so... :P

OMM: Gotta train my sad excuse of an Umbreon OTL

Ah. Well I happen to be playing the remake of Silver, so... :P

OMM: Gotta train my sad excuse of an Umbreon OTL

Soul Silver! I have both Heart gold and Soul Silver :P

have you EV trained them? since it's umbreon, you should EV train for sp. Att and speed.

Soul Silver! I have both Heart gold and Soul Silver :P

have you EV trained them? since it's umbreon, you should EV train for sp. Att and speed.

\o/

I don't. OTL And I should. =X Any pokemon you suggest I fight for those stats?