Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

the angles! There was a one task where you knew only one angle and only one side plus the area of the triangle and then you were supposed to solve the other two angles and side! Note the known angle wasn't opposite of the known side so you you weren't able to use sin to solve it. So I couldn't solve it...

the angles! There was a one task where you knew only one angle and only one side plus the area of the triangle and then you were supposed to solve the other two angles and side! Note the known angle wasn't opposite of the known side so you you weren't able to use sin to solve it. So I couldn't solve it...

I'm really not going to bother solving this problem without more information, but from what I can tell, have you used cos or tan?

I'm really not going to bother solving this problem without more information, but from what I can tell, have you used cos or tan?

Tan? Cos? Oh, crap now stupid I am...

Tan? Cos? Oh, crap now stupid I am...

Do you remember the problem?

EDIT: Actually, I remember how to solve this. You need to draw a line that is perpendicular to the known side, then use that to learn all the angles, then use law of sine.

Do you remember the problem?

EDIT: Actually, I remember how to solve this. You need to draw a line that is perpendicular to the known side, then use that to learn all the angles, then use law of sine.

perpendicular? Sorry, I'm bad with English terms. Anyways I think I got this. Sad that it won't help me anymore...

Good News:

I got on today tonight for maybe about 10 mins... more or less.

I GOT NOMINATED FOR SENIOR GRADUATION SPEECH :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: HOLY [Censored]

Bad News:

Things are just getting busy... Senioritus, AP Exams, now with Senior Graduation Speech...

Also, I lost that USB thing to connect my MicroSD into the computer to upload photos... so until I find it, no more drawings Q_Q

Hey DCW! Just Dropping by to say "Hi!" and uh...

3rd Anniversary is coming up, April 10th

(according to Monsi).... and I might want to upload a vid.

Anyone know how? can you tell me on my profile comment? (thx in advance)

I missed you all... now I have to go back studying...

I wish I can get on as often as I used to be...