Detective Conan World
Pr1me 101

Favorite Cartoons?

I loved The Fairly Odd Parents, The Grimm Adventures of Billy & Mandy, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Phineas & Ferb, and Chowder.

These cartoons are from the 2000's. I'm still pretty young, but I stopped watching TV a while ago.

Man...where do you start

• Darkwing Duck
  • Rocket Power
  • Doug
  • Gargoyles
  • Batman
  • Rugrats
  • Dexter's Laboratory

There's too many to name. Golden age of cartoons.

oh god a nostalgia thread

-Rocko's Modern Life

-Rugrats

-Spongebob

-Fairly Odd Parents

-Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack

-Danny Phantom

-Power Puff Girls

-Ed, Edd, and Eddy

-Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

-My Life as a Teenage Robot

-Invader Zim

-Camp Lazlo

-Johnny Bravo

-Phineas and Ferb

And more recently Over the Garden Wall, Bob's Burgers, and Korra. 

-Rocko's Modern Life

-Rugrats

-Spongebob

-Fairly Odd Parents

-Danny Phantom

-Power Puff Girls

-Ed, Edd, and Eddy

-Invader Zim

-Camp Lazlo

-Johnny Bravo

-Phineas and Ferb

you are missing out on the superhero ones from the 90s aand 2000s

-Rocko's Modern Life

-Rugrats

-Spongebob

-Fairly Odd Parents

-Danny Phantom

-Power Puff Girls

-Ed, Edd, and Eddy

-Invader Zim

-Camp Lazlo

-Johnny Bravo

-Phineas and Ferb

You've got some good ones on there.

Honestly, there's been so many great cartoons, it'd be hard for me to make a complete list aha

Favorite contemporaries include Regular Show, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, and Gravity Falls. 

Did anyone here watch teenage mutant ninja turtles

'87 or '03 ones

Hard to believe that you missed out on them

I watched both.

which one do you prefer

Hmm, might go with 2003. The 1987 series had good action, character designs, and my favorite TMNT video game of all time was based off this version. But, I will say this was more kid friendly than the 2003 version. I liked the 2003 version since it had a more dark tone to it. It was cool when they would make the scene widescreen to heighten the suspense. The music was pretty good too (except the intro, too cheesy.) I'll probably give '03 the edge because of the storylines, and it's a closer representation of the comic books. How about you?

tmnt_01HR-998x1024.jpg

Btw, what's up with the 2012 series? These TMNT designs look beyond corny, but I guess the kids are cool with.....

Hmm, might go with 2003. The 1987 series had good action, character designs, and my favorite TMNT video game of all time was based off this version. But, I will say this was more kid friendly than the 2003 version. I liked the 2003 version since it had a more dark tone to it. It was cool when they would make the scene widescreen to heighten the suspense. The music was pretty good too (except the intro, too cheesy.) I'll probably give '03 the edge because of the storylines, and it's a closer representation of the comic books. How about you?

tmnt_01HR-998x1024.jpg

Btw, what's up with the 2012 series? These TMNT designs look beyond corny, but I guess the kids are cool with.....

my thoughts exactly

i like both intros, heroes in a half shell and turtles count it on...if thats what they are called

the shredder was much better in 03 then in 87

and his costume was much more menacing

but 03 does not have the pizza moments 

As soon as i saw the animation of the 2012 turtles

i knew immediately that i was not going to watch it

and this animation has kept me from watching beware the batman

he looks like shit there

my thoughts exactly

i like both intros, heroes in a half shell and turtles count it on...if thats what they are called

the shredder was much better in 03 then in 87

and his costume was much more menacing

but 03 does not have the pizza moments 

As soon as i saw the animation of the 2012 turtles

i knew immediately that i was not going to watch it

and this animation has kept me from watching beware the batman

he looks like shit there

Yeah, the '03 shredder executed the samurai armor perfectly, while the '87 shredder is more of the "Cowabunga dude" era of TMNT. Idk why the shredder looked more hardcore in the 1992 game than in the 1987 series. 

Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-4-Turtles-i

That Batman design is awful. Why are the modern version of turtles, batman, etc so skinny and stretched out? For me, nothing beats Batman the animated series from the 90's. 

08cbc363-a8d2-4b97-9ea7-2ed1b240216b.jpg

GODLY days.

Yeah, the '03 shredder executed the samurai armor perfectly, while the '87 shredder is more of the "Cowabunga dude" era of TMNT. Idk why the shredder looked more hardcore in the 1992 game than in the 1987 series.

Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-4-Turtles-i

That Batman design is awful. Why are the modern version of turtles, batman, etc so skinny and stretched out? For me, nothing beats Batman the animated series from the 90's.

08cbc363-a8d2-4b97-9ea7-2ed1b240216b.jpg

GODLY days.

Well, i think it was to be more for kids. Lets face it, his look might be top 10 design for a bad guy...all time.

I did like last years movie, it was nice. Hated that thing with the casting. This new style of cartoons is killing me. I assume you have been looking forward to the teen titans go series, untill you saw it.

Young justice was a marvel ( see what i did there ) of a series. It got cancled for teen titans. Whats amazing to me is that beware the batman got cancled...BATMAN.

TAS is by far the best, along with Spiderman TAS and Superman

The batman was ok i guess and the brave and the bold kinda mixed everything in to 1. I find it nice to some degree.

Animation is killing animation

Well, i think it was to be more for kids. Lets face it, his look might be top 10 design for a bad guy...all time.

I did like last years movie, it was nice. Hated that thing with the casting. This new style of cartoons is killing me. I assume you have been looking forward to the teen titans go series, untill you saw it.

Young justice was a marvel ( see what i did there ) of a series. It got cancled for teen titans. Whats amazing to me is that beware the batman got cancled...BATMAN.

TAS is by far the best, along with Spiderman TAS and Superman

The batman was ok i guess and the brave and the bold kinda mixed everything in to 1. I find it nice to some degree.

Animation is killing animation

It was aimed for kids, but thank god Konami made Shredder more badass in the video games. His design is was too sweet, but they made him too easy to beat in the games, well unless you put it on hard mode, but still. I hate the new style of modern cartoons. It's funny you mentioned teen titans go, cause it always reminds me of this scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9SoQEup0L4

TAS for Batman & Spiderman were so good. It's amazing how shows from the past have better animation than the shows of now. You know what should come back? Static Shock. I loved that. 

Static was great. Loved it when he crossed with JL, which was another great cartoon at that time. It would seem that batman tas along with his new adventures and sups made the JL. You know, talking about the nba it made me think about those basketball kangoos or something like that they are called. Think bro

Yeah it was amazing. I just looked it up now....whyyyyy do they keep ruining the classics? Shouldn't these guys be creating NEW cartoons instead rebooting old ones?