Detective Conan World
MeitanteiConan4869

Worst Movie

82 members have voted

1. 1. What is your least favorite movie?

• Movie 1
    • Movie 2
    • Movie 3
    • Movie 4
    • Movie 5
    • Movie 6
    • Movie 7
    • Movie 8
    • Movie 9
    • Movie 10
    • Movie 11
    • Movie 12
    • Movie 13
    • Movie 14
    • Movie 15
    • Movie 16
    • Movie 17

2&11、Actually..

I don't like the scenes,It was not epic..But honestly I don't watch already movie 11 only part 1!

I like actions...

You didn't like M-2?!

That was pretty much the only classic murder case you'd read in a book.

None of the other movies had that great a mystery.

Most of them were just isolated or un-dramatized murders which really became a bore.

M-2 also had the classic "everyone is trapped in a certain area" thing going on, except with an epic twist.

I personally didn't "love" it, but it was okay, to say the least.

You didn't like M-2?!

That was pretty much the only classic murder case you'd read in a book.

N-2 also had the classic "everyone is trapped in a certain area" thing going on, except with an epic twist.

I perone of the other movies had that great a mystery.

Most of them were just isolated or un-dramatized murders which really became a bore.

Msonally didn't "love" it, but it was okay, to say the least.

I agree M2 was a great mystery, so what if the drawing was not like these days are.

Well,It really does but I know Everybody has likes and hates???doesn't it??

I only like the scene where Ran and Conan stucked on the car underwater...

i didn't get it...

haha

I didn't get it either.

I watched it a second time, and I still didn't get it.

It was some confusing piece of garbage in which the criminals are unclear, the story plot was pointless, the deduction was bleh at the most, and the ending was a disaster.

Worst, hands down.

Movie 11's the worst! It was so boring x____x And no offense to anyone that likes it but... it was a complete waste of a movie xP THATS JUST MY OPINION (scrambles for cover)

Yeah... But why is Movie 11 the least favorite?? *sigh* I like the teamwork between Conan and Ai...

huh? i can't seem to recall that...

isn't movie 11 jolly roger in deep azure?

Movie 6. It's too out-of-genre, not-Detective Conan for me to enjoy it. Come on, a sentient AI coded by an angry dispossessed child genius threatens to erase children's brains if they don't beat him in a game? - it's like a fanfiction or something. Early on in my Detective Conan career, I watched it because everyone was talking about how great it was. I temporarily stopped reading DC because I thought it meant the series was going to turn into something like it. Chekhov MacGuffin came very close to never existing because of Movie 6. Luckily I gave DC another chance.

• Upvote 1

Movie 6. It's too out-of-genre, not-Detective Conan for me to enjoy it. Come on, a sentient AI coded by an angry dispossessed child genius threatens to erase children's brains if they don't beat him in a game? - it's like a fanfiction or something. Early on in my Detective Conan career, I watched it because everyone was talking about how great it was. I temporarily stopped reading DC because I thought it meant the series was going to turn into something like it. Chekhov MacGuffin came very close to never existing because of Movie 6. Luckily I gave DC another chance.

i kinda agree with the "kinda like a fanfic" with you there...

but i do wonder why its one of the bestselling (or whatever you call it) DC movies..

i kinda agree with the "kinda like a fanfic" with you there...

but i do wonder why its one of the bestselling (or whatever you call it) DC movies..

Raven Chaser outsold movie 6, and may have still beat it even accounting for inflation rate which in Japan has been very low if not nearly flat. Phantom had a famous writer, likely got good reviews for being "deep" because of the social commentary, and most people don't care about it being the equivalent of a movie fanfic - it's detective enough for them and has the DC characters in it; basically most people don't care that all of a sudden someone comes along with super technology that doesn't fit into the established manga plot. Heck, a good chunk of the people who watched it probably never read/watched much of the manga or the anime.

Raven Chaser outsold movie 6, and may have still beat it even accounting for inflation rate which in Japan has been very low if not nearly flat. Phantom had a famous director, likely got good reviews for being "deep" because of the social commentary, and most people don't care about it being the equivalent of a movie fanfic - it's detective enough for them and has the DC characters in it; basically most people don't care than all of a sudden someone comes along with super technology that doesn't fit into the manga established plot. Heck, a good chunk of the people who watched it probably never read much the manga or the anime.

eh...so that's why...watching the DC movie without reading the manga and watching the anime is possible for japanese fans..but it never crossed my mind until you told me, because DC non-japanese fans either watch the anime or read the manga, or both, not just watch the movie..

But the way it was done kind of made it like DC. I thought it was nice that they stepped out of genre and tried something new. It was kind of refreshing to finally not have it centered around some of crime and instead making it a fight for survival while trying to solve a murder. I found myself crying while watching this movie... It was the *counts* fourth or fifth movie I watched I'm pretty sure. It actually just made me excited to watch more movies. I went on a 'movie every night' spree during holiday. But I wish Hiroki was a real character. I like his personality because I can tell he was never going to hurt anyone. He's as mature as an adult...