Detective Conan World
Berumotto

Tell us a secret about you!

I've got many reasons. He stole my money. He blackmailed me and my friend. I told the teacher and he promised to stop. Then after she turned around, he cussed at me and blamed me for hurting him when he stabbed himself with a pencil.

I've got many reasons. He stole my money. He blackmailed me and my friend. I told the teacher and he promised to stop. Then after she turned around, he cussed at me and blamed me for hurting him when he stabbed himself with a pencil.

I still don't see that as an excuse to put dirt into his drink.

I'm not the one to make judgments on a situation I know nothing about, but be the bigger person and don't stoop to his level of atrocity.

I still don't see that as an excuse to put dirt into his drink.

I'm not the one to make judgments on a situation I know nothing about, but be the bigger person and don't stoop to his level of atrocity.

I don't know what you just said, but I did already, so there's no way you can change it.

Personally, I would spread rumors about him. (<= No no don't do this) But seriously, listen to Kenzi. What she said was right. And saying "there's no way you can change it" is a bit defensive for some small advice, isn't it?

Personally, I would spread rumors about him. (<= No no don't do this) But seriously, listen to Kenzi. What she said was right. And saying "there's no way you can change it" is a bit defensive for some small advice, isn't it?

I didn't mean it like that... *sighs* I've got to stop getting into messes like this *shakes head in disappointment*

I didn't mean it like that... *sighs* I've got to stop getting into messes like this *shakes head in disappointment*

Haha, just be careful about how you convey things via writing. Use more emoticons B)

When I meet a person, mostly, I give them my full trust but once they broke it... it's rare for me to completely trust them again.

My Life Rules:

1. Never trust anyone but yourself

I lie about everything. I don't tell people my secrets because one day you'll get mad at each other and they spread the secrets you told them when you were friends

So I prefer don't lie.

Well most of the time, I'm blunt and straight to the point. But I also do the opposite sometimes.

And I usually keep everything quiet so I won't cause much trouble. But sometimes I can't help it and just blurt out something that can hurt peoples' feelings :(

And I usually keep everything quiet so I won't cause much trouble. But sometimes I can't help it and just blurt out something that can hurt peoples' feelings :(

Haha, same... especially when I'm freakingly annoyed. I regret blurting out stuffs though after I realize the aftermath.

I lie about everything. I don't tell people my secrets because one day you'll get mad at each other and they spread the secrets you told them when you were friends

Uhhh, I hope you're at least half-kidding because while lies can be good sometimes, they're definitely not good all the time.

Uhhh, I hope you're at least half-kidding because while lies can be good sometimes, they're definitely not good all the time.

More like 1/3 kidding. I lie about most things, but not all.

@MK: Same. I get annoyed easily so I can say things that I really regret. But I hate apologizing to people so I try my best to keep my mouth shut.