Detective Conan World
Berumotto

Tell us a secret about you!

The only thing I've cheated on was my first 3rd grade spelling test. I forgot how to spell "around"

Oh, in fourth grade I spelled "smelly" "winter" only because I didn't know what word I was supposed to spell.

Then I looked off of someone else's paper and I erased "winter" and changed it to "smelly"

The only thing I've cheated on was my first 3rd grade spelling test. I forgot how to spell "around" 

Oh, in fourth grade I spelled "smelly" "winter" only because I didn't know what word I was supposed to spell.

Then I looked off of someone else's paper and I erased "winter" and changed it to "smelly"

I spelled "when" wrong on a spelling quiz in first grade.

bet you guys can't beat that.

I don't know why I remember this.

I spelled "when" wrong on a spelling quiz in first grade.

bet you guys can't beat that.

I don't know why I remember this.

that is pretty hard to top...

and I remember random select moments from my time in grade school too. There's nothing about them that makes they particularly stand out but they're committed to my memory for one reason or another

that is pretty hard to top...

in hindsight, I probably shouldn't have posted that, ahaha..

and I remember random select moments from my time in grade school too. There's nothing about them that makes they particularly stand out but they're committed to my memory for one reason or another

I remember too many arbitrary moments from my younger years, but I can't even remember what I ate for dinner yesterday.

in hindsight, I probably shouldn't have posted that, ahaha..

I remember too many arbitrary moments from my younger years, but I can't even remember what I ate for dinner yesterday.

I can't remember what I ate yesterday either haha I don't remember if I even ate like an actual dinner ...shrugs

I can however remember in 4th grade the kid next to me and I were complaining about the woes of having long last names that are often mispronounced 

I can't remember what I ate yesterday either haha I don't remember if I even ate like an actual dinner ...shrugs

I can however remember in 4th grade the kid next to me and I were complaining about the woes of having long last names that are often mispronounced 

lol, the high school struggle.

I remember this one time when I was little (can't remember what grade), my mom was trying to force me into an orange sweater that I absolutely hated.

It was actually an adorable little sweater, now that I look back on it.

But my parents use it as a dust rag now sooooooo...............

lol, the high school struggle.

I remember this one time when I was little (can't remember what grade), my mom was trying to force me into an orange sweater that I absolutely hated.

It was actually an adorable little sweater, now that I look back on it.

But my parents use it as a dust rag now sooooooo...............

I doubt college will be much different to be honest, , , 

The fact that they use it as a dust rag now probably says something though haha

I doubt college will be much different to be honest, , , 

The fact that they use it as a dust rag now probably says something though haha

Many of my older friends seem to be enjoying themselves a lot more in college, so who knows? I'm definitely looking forward to it.

What seems most appealing to me right now is the freedom I'll get. Not just out of supervision, but in classes as well.

just watch me be dead wrong.

naw, it's because I've grown out of it years ago.

My parents like to "recycle" clothing as cleaning supplies, lol

Many of my older friends seem to be enjoying themselves a lot more in college, so who knows? I'm definitely looking forward to it.

What seems most appealing to me right now is the freedom I'll get. Not just out of supervision, but in classes as well.

just watch me be dead wrong.

naw, it's because I've grown out of it years ago.

My parents like to "recycle" clothing as cleaning supplies, lol

I'm really excited for college too actually! The whole being on your own and being independent sounds really exciting. People are usually more mature by the time they get to college too \o/ I feel like I'm overhyping this and after my first week of college I'm going to be sorely disappointed 

I more or less unfortunately though will be going to college not too far from where I live so I won't have too much freedom orz doing laundry at home is a plus though

And ah I see. My parents always gave my old clothes to my little cousins or donated them for the tax deductions haha

I'm really excited for college too actually! The whole being on your own and being independent sounds really exciting. People are usually more mature by the time they get to college too \o/ I feel like I'm overhyping this and after my first week of college I'm going to be sorely disappointed

I more or less unfortunately though will be going to college not too far from where I live so I won't have too much freedom orz doing laundry at home is a plus though

And ah I see. My parents always gave my old clothes to my little cousins or donated them for the tax deductions haha

I still have a year and a half to go before I can revel in it all :c

But yeah, I feel like I'm going to be disappointed after getting so hyped about it, lol

senioritis, stahp.

Oh, you already have your college decisions out? Does that mean you're a senior?

if so, lucky you, haha.

My parents want me to stay in-state just because of tuition costs even though I'm dying to get out of this monotonous torture.

My parents either throw away my clothes or use them as rags.

It makes me a bit heartbroken seeing a bit of my childhood getting all sullied like that.

My mom sometimes donates blood, but hmm... I don't think I've ever seen my parents donate clothes before.

I still have a year and a half to go before I can revel in it all :c

But yeah, I feel like I'm going to be disappointed after getting so hyped about it, lol

senioritis, stahp.

Oh, you already have your college decisions out? Does that mean you're a senior?

if so, lucky you, haha.

My parents want me to stay in-state just because of tuition costs even though I'm dying to get out of this monotonous torture.

My parents either throw away my clothes or use them as rags.

It makes me a bit heartbroken seeing a bit of my childhood getting all sullied like that.

My mom sometimes donates blood, but hmm... I don't think I've ever seen my parents donate clothes before.

Nope I'm not a senior (as much as I wish I was sighs) My school situation's really complicated and confusing actually (long story short, depression induced truancy). I'm technically a junior but I mainly have sophomore classes. I have no idea when I'm graduating to be honest, ,, , , My dad got a job at a college though so I get some crazy discount on tuition at a school that's actually pretty good. I'm pretty stupid but not stupid enough to pass that up. I have a feeling I'll end up going to grad school so I plan on doing that out of state at least. 

Yeah I imagine seeing some of your favorite clothes from your childhood all dust covered isn't the greatest feeling. And really? :o My sister's donated blood a couple times but donating clothes is like a yearly thing for us. 

I just found out that one of the very active member's gender was the complete opposite as the one I thought it was.

Edit: I should have put that in the FOUND OUT topic...

Nope I'm not a senior (as much as I wish I was sighs) My school situation's really complicated and confusing actually (long story short, depression induced truancy). I'm technically a junior but I mainly have sophomore classes. I have no idea when I'm graduating to be honest, ,, , , My dad got a job at a college though so I get some crazy discount on tuition at a school that's actually pretty good. I'm pretty stupid but not stupid enough to pass that up. I have a feeling I'll end up going to grad school so I plan on doing that out of state at least. 

Yeah I imagine seeing some of your favorite clothes from your childhood all dust covered isn't the greatest feeling. And really? :o My sister's donated blood a couple times but donating clothes is like a yearly thing for us. 

aw geez, that's insane.

I don't think I've ever gone through serious depression (though there were times where I felt like useless trash for a while).

I've also seen some of your posts about how often you move, which I probably wouldn't have handled well either.

It's awesome how well off you seem to sound considering your current predicament.

Best of wishes to you!

Whoa, you already have a school that's offered you tuition?

damn, lucky you!

I still have clothes in my closet that are from fifth grade, haha. Of course I can't fit into them though.

I suspect my parents will be digging through those after their "cleaning supplies" are beyond unusable.

Donating clothes doesn't sound like a bad idea, but I have this premonition that my parents are going to get defensive if I mention the idea to them.

They almost never take me seriously, and they usually just treat my opinions like they're coming from a three year old.

Well, they are first generation immigrants, so I can't really blame them.

Oh, huh, I thought I was the only one cause I'm usually the stupid on that gets corrected.

You're not stupid lol :P Honestly, the things you were corrected about are just normal part of child life coz me, I'm a bit BS too when I was around your age :P Really hope you outgrew those stuffs, anyways.

You're not stupid lol :P Honestly, the things you were corrected about are just normal part of child life coz me, I'm a bit BS too when I was around your age :P Really hope you outgrew those stuffs, anyways.

You haven't met me yet. :P