Detective Conan World
Berumotto

Tell us a secret about you!

@MK: Same. I get annoyed easily so I can say things that I really regret. But I hate apologizing to people so I try my best to keep my mouth shut.

Haha, I apologize a lot and I dunno if I should be doing that.

---

I have an obsession with gravy.

Haha, I apologize a lot and I dunno if I should be doing that.

---

I have an obsession with gravy.

If you said something wrong, yes. If they insulted you, still apologize. It makes them crazy. :P

I can't stand the Backstreet Boys because one summer my sister would wake me up everyday by loudly playing Backstreet Boys songs so now I just associate them with feelings of grouchiness, irritation, and being really tired.

More like 1/3 kidding. I lie about most things, but not all.

uhh, I'm not saying you should trust every random stranger you encounter, but setting up relationships by lying isn't exactly the right way to go either.

More like 1/3 kidding. I lie about most things, but not all.

uhh, I'm not saying you should trust every random stranger you encounter, but setting up relationships by lying isn't exactly the right way to go either.

Kenzi took the words right out of my mouth.

Agreed. But people blackmail me at school and I learned the hard way that you can't trust anyone

Agreed. But people blackmail me at school and I learned the hard way that you can't trust anyone

Whoa. You really have a sad sad school life. I wonder how you can handle this.

---

I haven't seen any of my IRL friends for a long while now.

Whoa. You really have a sad sad school life. I wonder how you can handle this.

---

I haven't seen any of my IRL friends for a long while now.

Yes, yes I do. :( But, I always have my best friends to back me up. Though, sometimes I lose control and well, I become the bad guy.

Yes, yes I do. :( But, I always have my best friends to back me up. Though, sometimes I lose control and well, I become the bad guy.

I hope it gets better soon. But I know it will don't worry.

---

I had a mediocre school life.

Haha, I knew it :P We used to have this typing test back in my elementary school days.

Yeah I had to do those all through middle school and if I ever get bored enough I'll find myself doing them again tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

when i was 13 i camped in front of this girls place that i liked

You're freaking me out man, even when I was 13 I didn't do that kind of stuff.

I am now a proud owner of a Sheik amiibo.

I am now a proud owner of a Sheik amiibo.

I've been wondering this for a while, what are amiibo's? Like what do they do that makes people want to buy them? o_o

I've been wondering this for a while, what are amiibo's? Like what do they do that makes people want to buy them? o_o

It's really difficult to explain in words and are easier experienced.  In Smash 4, they are CPUs that fights in your style.  It starts at level 1 and you train with it to get it to level 50.  Because it mimics your style, if you never shield it never shields.  If you only do smash attacks it only does smash attacks. If you're offensively oriented, it will be, too.  If you never play with items on, it will not know how to pick up items.  It eventually outsmarts you and starts beating you level 30+, and it's just all in all awesome and a ton of fun, especially when you have amiibos face off against each other to see who's been training his or hers better.  Or you could simply collecting them as figurines, heh.

It's really difficult to explain in words and are easier experienced.  In Smash 4, they are CPUs that fights in your style.  It starts at level 1 and you train with it to get it to level 50.  Because it mimics your style, if you never shield it never shields.  If you only do smash attacks it only does smash attacks. If you're offensively oriented, it will be, too.  If you never play with items on, it will not know how to pick up items.  It eventually outsmarts you and starts beating you level 30+, and it's just all in all awesome and a ton of fun, especially when you have amiibos face off against each other to see who's been training his or hers better.  Or you could simply collecting them as figurines, heh.

Ah I see :o It's cool how they learn to play in a style similar to your own. If you have multiple amiibo's do they all have to be trained separately or if you train one do you sorta train all of them?