Detective Conan World
Bailey

Magic Katiou

Today i just saw the first episode of kaito's new anime, Magic kaito! isn't it cool that they making the anime based on the manga? :D. I'm just so hyper from seeing the first episode and i'll have to say it's awesome :D. It only has one episode but episode two comes out next month in august :D(yay) I'm just so hyper and happy and who here is also happy and or like the anime? :D

New ep comes out in August???O yesss...

When the first Ep came out in April I watched it immediately,and the anime effect is better than DC.

And then I kept waiting patiently..

Already lose patience.

Thx for the news. :)

I found three volumes of Magic Kaito the other day. I really wish that Gosho could've continued it a little more. Hopefully he'll answer questions MK left behind in Detective Conan.

Today i just saw the first episode of kaito's new anime, Magic kaito! isn't it cool that they making the anime based on the manga? :D. I'm just so hyper from seeing the first episode and i'll have to say it's awesome :D. It only has one episode but episode two comes out next month in august :D(yay) I'm just so hyper and happy and who here is also happy and or like the anime? :D

Where did you get your information, please?

yea i understand that desire for them to combine, i find the rivalry always refreshing to the sometimes monotonous storyline of DC. I miss the earlier charm the series had in the beginning with the thoughts of the BO always in the back of his mind, and his childish enthusiasm to solve a case.

Lol. I think Aoyama-sensei will continue it after DC (or combine them together). The last part was just my hopes. :P

Well I really think he will continue it after DC... Also I'm really hoping for them to combine, sometimes, I just do it in my dreams because after watching an interview of Aoyama-sensei where he said that the organization in MK is not realted to the Black Org.. (Oh geez... love the Conan and Kid tandem hahaha)

I really wish the MK series was continued, but like IndentityUnknown said I hope that they combine the two series in the end... Plus it was never really MK anyway, it was called Kid the Phantom thief? I guess technically you could say it was MK, but I think they just published it for the sake of more fans getting to see "The Birth of Kaitou Kid" ^_^