Detective Conan World
Linh

Anime Couple??

post-15073-0-24016900-1353761744_thumb.jOkay everyone on here has as least one favorite anime couple right??? Who is it?? Mine right now is Natsu and Lucy from Fairytail!! *~insert fangirl scream~*(You know they are just made for eachother!!) I just told you mine... so what's yours? Don't be afraid, everyone has their opinions!!!

tumblr_mdia44NYxW1qdhsq1o1_1280.png

Mine is Rikka and Yuuta from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! They're not actually a couple, but I like their relationship especially how Yuuta threat her. FINALLY! (You'll understand what I meant once you started watching Chu-2)

and...

tumblr_mdia44NYxW1qdhsq1o2_1280.png

I'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE. TEEHEE~ XD

Also Victorique and Kujo from Gosick. They've been through a hard time, and yet, they've never forgotten each other even when the World is at War.

Edited by TheBlackTac

Hayate-Nagi.jpg

Hayate and Nagi from Hayate no Gotoku! Not the best couple but I love how Hayate had love triangles but he still have to face Nagi. . .

453147-kujo_flick_victorique.jpg

Victorique and Kujo from Gosick. Actually I haven't finish the anime yet but I like how they never fight (so far). . .

Hayate-Nagi.jpg

Hayate and Nagi from Hayate no Gotoku! Not the best couple but I love how Hayate had love triangles but he still have to face Nagi. . .

Gosick-Episode-6-3.jpg

Victorique and Kujo from Gosick. Actually I haven't finish the anime yet but I like how they never fight (so far). . .

• Upvote 1

tumblr_mdia44NYxW1qdhsq1o1_1280.png

Mine is Rikka and Yuuta from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! They're not actually a couple, but I like their relationship especially how Yuuta threat her.

and...

tumblr_mdia44NYxW1qdhsq1o2_1280.png

I'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE. TEEHEE~ XD

Also Victorique and Kujo from Gosick. They've been through a hard time, and yet, they've never forget each other even when the World is at War.

AWWWW!! They're my favorite couple in that anime too!!

Isaac and Miria from Baccano, duh. -_-

Hmm... never heard of thet anime before... I should try to watch it... >_<

Are we talking favorite canon pairings, as in couples that have gotten together in the series/are suggested to be together?

Or just favorite couples/pairings in general?

Just favorite couples/ parings in general. Like mine for example natsu and lucy haven't gotten together yet... (they better!)

Uh...

Well my favourite ship ever

has to be Faye/Spike from Cowboy Bebop... Spike loves her, he's already said... But Faye hasn't...

I know right??? you can certainly tell that they belong together... ^.^

They don't because Kujo doesn't defend himself  :lol:

My favorite pairings are Kenji x Nanami from Lamune and Conan x Lana from "Future boy Conan".

I can't help but like the pairings that are "meant-to-be" so:

-Natsu x Lucy

-Gray x Juvia

-Erza x Jellal

-Shinichi x Ran

-Kaito x Aoko

-Heiji x Kazuha

-Inuyasha x Kagome

-Usui x Misaki

-Miroku x Sango

-Haruhi x Tamaki

-Louise x Saito

How am I supposed to choose one T-T

I can't help but like the pairings that are "meant-to-be" so:

-Natsu x Lucy

-Gray x Juvia

-Erza x Jellal

-Shinichi x Ran

-Kaito x Aoko

-Heiji x Kazuha

-Inuyasha x Kagome

-Usui x Misaki

-Miroku x Sango

-Haruhi x Tamaki

-Louise x Saito

How am I supposed to choose one T-T

Oh Raki... xD

I was going to say the exact same thing, but you stole my thunder O-O

Lol sorry, I can't help it they are such a lovely couple that they needed to be mention.

I just wish that they should have continue the anime. Season 1 was great but the story after that till the end in the manga was even better. It will be great for a Season 2.

Lol sorry, I can't help it they are such a lovely couple that they needed to be mention.

I just wish that they should have continue the anime. Season 1 was great but the story after that till the end in the manga was even better. It will be great for a Season 2.

Haha, it's fine :P. I wish that they adapted the entire manga, not just going to Season 2. I really wanted to see their marriage and what they did with Usui's parents.

Thinking about it, I don't really ship too many anime or manga couples.  If anything, video game couples like Phoenix Wright x Maya Fey (Ace Attorney) and Link x Saria (Ocarina of Time) have made more of an impact on me than anything.  The only anime couple I can think of without having to check my MAL account for reference is Yozora Mikazuki x Kodaka Hasegawa (Haganai).

Well, I do have a few favorites, but I'm not sure if any of you will be familiar with them, seeing as how some of the couples I will be listing are from animes and mangas that originated back in the 50s-80s.

Shinichi x Ran (Detective Conan)

Kazuha x Heiji (Detective Conan)

Kaito x Aoko (Magic Kaito)

Ichigo x Masaya (Tokyo Mew Mew)

Joe x Francoise (Cyborg 009)

Black Jack x Kisagari/Kei (Black Jack)

Sapphire x Franz, if I'm not mistaken. (Ribin no Kishi: Princess Knight)

Well, I do have a few favorites, but I'm not sure if any of you will be familiar with them, seeing as how some of the couples I will be listing are from animes and mangas that originated back in the 50s-80s.

Shinichi x Ran (Detective Conan)

Kazuha x Heiji (Detective Conan)

Kaito x Aoko (Magic Kaito)

Ichigo x Masaya (Tokyo Mew Mew)

Joe x Francoise (Cyborg 009)

Black Jack x Kisagari/Kei (Black Jack)

Sapphire x Franz, if I'm not mistaken. (Ribin no Kishi: Princess Knight)

Black Jack? *-*