Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

Hates?

Wait. What? :huh:

When the desks are in rows, I usually sit towards the front so I can concentrate better and see the board since I'm not exactly a tall person. When the desks are put into tables or partially into tables though, the tables are usually put closer to the front so the talkative kids who usually take the tables will pay attention, which puts the rows fairly far back. Or if there's only tables, other people being in my direct line of sight all the time throws off my concentration and if someone's next to me closer towards the board, I usually can't see around them. And there's usually more group work assigned when there's tables set up. It's just overall not a good time tumblr_m42qykugn91r58lid.gif

When the desks are in rows, I usually sit towards the front so I can concentrate better and see the board since I'm not exactly a tall person. When the desks are put into tables or partially into tables though, the tables are usually put closer to the front so the talkative kids who usually take the tables will pay attention, which puts the rows fairly far back. Or if there's only tables, other people being in my direct line of sight all the time throws off my concentration and if someone's next to me closer towards the board, I usually can't see around them. And there's usually more group work assigned when there's tables set up. It's just overall not a good time tumblr_m42qykugn91r58lid.gif

I kinda still don't get it *scratches head* I thought you were talking about Rows and Columns Arrangement.

===

When I'm late

When the teacher is writing something for us to copy down, but she's blocking the words. Then she moves away, but when I didn't finish copying it down, she erases it. Now I have incomplete notes, just great.

When the teacher is writing something for us to copy down, but she's blocking the words. Then she moves away, but when I didn't finish copying it down, she erases it. Now I have incomplete notes, just great.

#schoolproblems

I hate it when I actually like a trend for the thing not the trend, then the trend goes away and it's taboo to like the thing that was once a trend. Gahhh

When teachers only allow group work and won't accept any work you do on your own

tumblr_m42rsz2qH91r58lid.png

The worst. Especially when someone in the group puts zero effort into the assignment. 

When teachers only allow group work and won't accept any work you do on your own

tumblr_m42rsz2qH91r58lid.png

The worst. Especially when someone in the group puts zero effort into the assignment. 

Wait until you end up in a group of only international students, ones who have never done a single American school project before, misinterpret all the instructions, and have the grammatical/punctuational consistency of raging drunkards.

I may or may not be salty about how much solo-work I have to do for this accounting project.

Headaches caused by temperature changes

why is this a thing

you can't tell me humans are so well evolved and more advanced than everything else on this planet and then give me a pity look every fall when the trees and air pressure changes bring me to my knees. my cat doesn't have these problems despite her being below humans, this isn't fair

Wait until you end up in a group of only international students, ones who have never done a single American school project before, misinterpret all the instructions, and have the grammatical/punctuational consistency of raging drunkards.

I may or may not be salty about how much solo-work I have to do for this accounting project.

Well.. the professor might've put them with you because they believed that you might be more patient and understanding with them than other students. Assuming groups weren't randomly assigned of course.. if that is the case though, that sounds like a slightly irritating stroke of luck

Ignorant People.

People who choose to remain ignorant are the worst. Ignorance in and of itself can't be helped though since everyone's ignorant in one way or another.