Detective Conan World
Kid the Phantom Thief

What do you regret...

Regrets?

I guess most people, using their better judgement in general use ambiguous terms for their most haunting regrets. But I guess I'll number mine out as they come to mind as closely as I feel to getting to details.

I regret not listening when my friend told me not to date a person after I had gotten out of a relationship and was in a bad place in life. If I had, I would've avoided the worst heartbreak my life has ever experienced. My life is young, only nineteen years. But I think I would've been in a better place. I would still be able to love, and trust, and be vulnerable. I wouldn't have the voices in the back of my head, reminding me that the people who 'cared' for me said so many terrible things about me and to me.

I regret not practicing patience or wisdom when I was younger. If I had only the understanding to pair with my zeal, I wouldn't have hurt so many people. I wouldn't have been hurt as much, either. I wouldn't be so afraid to speak.. I think.

I regret listening to the wrong people and ignoring the right ones.

I regret drowning in depression and holding onto it. I regret hating people in my heart, and feeling unforgiveness. I regret...

Not living. I wish I had lived, had tried to do things with all my might.

I regret not being in a position to help people, or knowing what to say.

And... yeah, I think I'm going to just repeat myself if I continue. :)

I regret letting my younger sister watch episodes 121&122 subbed (or 128 and 129 dubbed)

Yeah, where the older sister slits the younger sister's wrist... T^T

How is possible I regret that I haven't noticed this treat before.

Regretting...

I regret that I didn't try to go to student exchange. Year in somewhere else than home.

I regret that I didn't go to arts high school. To sing.

I regret that I haven't been truthful to my friends I really love (as friends). I noticed that it makes you feel better if you tell someone what you got inside.

I regret that I didn't study hard enough. That's one reason to my failure in entrance exams.

I regret that I shouted to my now dead grandpa. I wish I could gave my most truthful apologies.

I regret that I hit girl once. I regret this almost as much I regret shouting to my grandpa.

I regret that I didn't confess that I loved you. And I still love you.

I regret that I am too lazy to really try to learn to play piano. Or anything else. Luckily I know how to sing and got singing voice better than average.

I regret that I don't do physical exercises regularly. I really do.

I regret that I haven't said it for too long time that I love my friends.

But I don't regret that I said "Go to cry to your mom" when the ones mom was dead.

I learn from my regrets. Instead of sulking over them, I treat them as life's way of making us "learn the hard way." I do my best not to repeat the same mistake, so I won't end up in the same situation again.

I regret a lot of things, but I learned a lot from them. No matter how small they may seem, lessons could still be picked up from them.

For example, I regret not being able to charge my phone last night. I ignored the possibility of electricity going out, so I didn't plug it in before I went to bed. When I woke up this morning, I found out that electricity was out due to the strong winds and rain (because of the typhoon), and my phone's battery was down to 30%.

Lesson learned: Always expect the unexpected. That way you won't be caught off guard and you'll be able to make the necessary precautions to avoid inconvenient situations. Hm.

I learn from my regrets. Instead of sulking over them, I treat them as life's way of making us "learn the hard way." I do my best not to repeat the same mistake, so I won't end up in the same situation again.

I regret a lot of things, but I learned a lot from them. No matter how small they may seem, lessons could still be picked up from them.

For example, I regret not being able to charge my phone last night. I ignored the possibility of electricity going out, so I didn't plug it in before I went to bed. When I woke up this morning, I found out that electricity was out due to the strong winds and rain (because of the typhoon), and my phone's battery was down to 30%.

Lesson learned: Always expect the unexpected. That way you won't be caught off guard and you'll be able to make the necessary precautions to avoid inconvenient situations. Hm.

Words of Wisdom  :D

cole%20qq%20speed%20girl%20017.gif

Am I the only one with a phone that can last nearly a week without charging?