Detective Conan World
hopes

Depression Club

*sigh*

In Art Club yesterday, I was totally ignored by everyone after my REALLY close friends left... Even some of my other close friends ignored me.

I'm not sure really........

I was ignored in one of my classes...the other people all have their own little groups...I'm just by myself... *sigh*

If DCW didn't exist, I wouldn't know what I would do.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm not sure really........

I was ignored in one of my classes...the other people all have their own little groups...I'm just by myself... *sigh*

If DCW didn't exist, I wouldn't know what I would do.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

@Koizumi Akako: I know exactly how you're feeling, I think I have like, 2 friends in my previously described class...

. . .

. . . . . .

*sigh*

In Art Club yesterday, I was totally ignored by everyone after my REALLY close friends left... Even some of my other close friends ignored me.

I can only say there is a reason. Do you have any clue on why?

@Lia-chan: OMG OMG OMG OMG THAT IS SOOOOO CUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >x33333333333333333333333333 I LOVE YOUR VOICE!!!!!!! >.< >.< >.<

Why, thank you. :)

-----

I just realized that I still like him. Which is getting really annoying since he doesn't talk to me anymore.

I don't even know why he became like that in the first place. DX I feel hurt when I see him having fun with other girls, and I hate when he glares at me. DX

What did I do wrong all those years ago?

I'm depressed for the splint. One minute I wash the splint (it's washable), half an hour later it turn smelly after I stay at humid sticky dining hall. No matter what when I wash the smell stays. It's terrible.

After reading this topic a bit, I have noticed that almost half of ppl who reads Conan are depressed

and so am I. My depression is caused by my last years "classmates" especially by one. Two years ago, one my friend created an idea that I would be incest. It was first only a joke and I laughed to it too but after that half of my class called my as that. It really take me down and I started to avoid my mates. I get used to that and didn't think that any more and get back to my mates in few moths but for last year came one idiot to our class. At last year I saw him only at recess and could stand it, but now he was all time to bullying me. It started to be a bit physically too. I manage to get over it and at spring I just said something about his deat mom. He get silence and after that I managet to avoid all about him. At this year I hear about that he was normaly since his mother died when he was 8 and after that he started to be cruel.

Now he is studying at another city, but still when I annoy few of my mates, they shout that old joke to me. Now it has been a bit worse and has taken me down.

At last year I said to one friend mine and that idiot that I fell depressed and was thinking to suicide. He said that he will less bully me and it made situation a bit more easy.

(sorry for this messy text)

After reading this topic a bit, I have noticed that almost half of ppl who reads Conan are depressed

and so am I. My depression is caused by my last years "classmates" especially by one. Two years ago, one my friend created an idea that I would be incest. It was first only a joke and I laughed to it too but after that half of my class called my as that. It really take me down and I started to avoid my mates. I get used to that and didn't think that any more and get back to my mates in few moths but for last year came one idiot to our class. At last year I saw him only at recess and could stand it, but now he was all time to bullying me. It started to be a bit physically too. I manage to get over it and at spring I just said something about his deat mom. He get silence and after that I managet to avoid all about him. At this year I hear about that he was normaly since his mother died when he was 8 and after that he started to be cruel.

Now he is studying at another city, but still when I annoy few of my mates, they shout that old joke to me. Now it has been a bit worse and has taken me down.

At last year I said to one friend mine and that idiot that I fell depressed and was thinking to suicide. He said that he will less bully me and it made situation a bit more easy.

(sorry for this messy text)

It isn't a messy text so don't worry.. it can be understood.. Seems like you've had a hard time, but little by little you've managed to get through. It's natural to feel down whenever you remember those things.. friendship is one of the most precious things and thus, it has a great ability to hurt us easily..

Just wondering.. if it's not too much for me to ask.. have you ever tried to tell your mates how you feel about all this? I believe.. it should be better to talk about it with them since even if it's somehow related to the past, it's still affecting and hurting you. You don't have to keep suffering that way..

*smiles* Anyway.. sorry for the long speech.. ^_^ Hope everything will get better eventually, whatever happens next.

I'm feeling so lonely...I feel like I have no friends IRL...

*hugs tightly* Sorry.. I can't help it. *smiles sadly* I also feel that way.. but I guess in my case it's slightly my fault.. It's hard for me talk about this.. People have always avoided me and I've become sort of a different person. I'm not cheerful and quite weak, as well.. Now that I've moved to another city, I've been drift apart from my only friend and over again.. I feel lonely.. I can't manage to make friends and I usually feel down, awkward and surrounded by hurtful memories. I've improved in a way.. but still feel scared, terrified to keep on trying. Guess I just don't want to be hurt that badly once again.

Natsumi-chan.. I hope so badly that you make friends because I get the feeling that you deserve it.. ^_^ I'm sure some people would love to know you.. *hugs*

*smiles shyly* Seems like a talked a bit too much, didn't I..?

I have been trying to talk to them about my feelings and it didn't help. At start of this school year it was better and I was happy and life full, but then came exams and I almost failed them. After that it start to get worse. Our principal make mistakes with courses and our mates whose it affect didn't like it and made it like my fault. Now principal failed agen and they are agen angry to me :(

I have been trying to talk to them about my feelings and it didn't help. At start of this school year it was better and I was happy and life full, but then came exams and I almost failed them. After that it start to get worse. Our principal make mistakes with courses and our mates whose it affect didn't like it and made it like my fault. Now principal failed agen and they are agen angry to me :(

How come..? Why would the blame you..? It's by no means your fault. It's just.. unfair. I'm so sorry that talking with them didn't help.. Hope they'll understand and listen to you some day..

How come..? Why would the blame you..? It's by no means your fault. It's just.. unfair. I'm so sorry that talking with them didn't help.. Hope they'll understand and listen to you some day..

Oh yes they can blame me. My timetable didn't change and theyr did. And I wasn't even trying to change it, others did whose timetable didn't change too. Course was chemistry 2 and we didn't even had had chem 1 which is compulsory to everyone. Now they have 5 hours less in week in timetable.