Detective Conan World
hopes

Depression Club

Ahh feel myself a bit as Schizophrenet. I don't trust anyone and always when I walk alonely think that someone is behind me. :| And it's worts when I'm at forest or it's dark.

Arghh i'm also depressed.... I totally regret didn't studying hard enough for the exam today! I feel so miserable..... I can't stop thinking about that exam paper and how I could've done better if only I studied harder and didn't procrastinate... :( :( :(

Arghh i'm also depressed.... I totally regret didn't studying hard enough for the exam today! I feel so miserable..... I can't stop thinking about that exam paper and how I could've done better if only I studied harder and didn't procrastinate... :( :( :(

Don't be so depressed! :( Don't let exams and tests get in your way of being happy! There is always a next time! Never, ever, EVER feel depressed just because of an exam or a test. They are not the most important aspects of your life. Don't let it make you feel so depressed.

Don't be so depressed! :( Don't let exams and tests get in your way of being happy! There is always a next time! Never, ever, EVER feel depressed just because of an exam or a test. They are not the most important aspects of your life. Don't let it make you feel so depressed.

Thank youu for encouraging me!! Even though deep down I'm sure that I know that, it's always nice to hear that from someone else :)

Thank youu for encouraging me!! Even though deep down I'm sure that I know that, it's always nice to hear that from someone else :)

I'm glad you know that! :D I'm glad you are feeling better now!

Now it's my turn to be depressed. :P

I got fourth position in my 10km run today. FOURTH! I lost the third position just because of 0.23 sec!!! 0.23 SEC! I am so pissed! The runner who got the third position had longer legs! THIS IS SO UNFAIR! :angry: ARGH! The first three positions received a trophy each and I received water. Water. And IT'S NOT EVEN COLD! AARGH! I am so mad! If I only run faster and harder, I could have scored the third position at least.... :(

I'm glad you know that! :D I'm glad you are feeling better now!

Now it's my turn to be depressed. :P

I got fourth position in my 10km run today. FOURTH! I lost the third position just because of 0.23 sec!!! 0.23 SEC! I am so pissed! The runner who got the third position had longer legs! THIS IS SO UNFAIR! :angry: ARGH! The first three positions received a trophy each and I received water. Water. And IT'S NOT EVEN COLD! AARGH! I am so mad! If I only run faster and harder, I could have scored the third position at least.... :(

OH DEAR 0.23 sec?!?!?!?!!!!! I get why it infuriated/depressed you so. I feel your pain.. But just let it go, you'll have another chance in the future. And since you've tried your best, you shouldn't regret it.

OH DEAR 0.23 sec?!?!?!?!!!!! I get why it infuriated/depressed you so. I feel your pain.. But just let it go, you'll have another chance in the future. And since you've tried your best, you shouldn't regret it.

Yeah... Thanks blue! :D Actually I already gotten over it! I know I will beat that guy and get third place next year! I am not regretting it at all. At least I got to run and have fun! I am already looking forward for next year so I can achieve third place!!! Hehehehehhe, that guy who got third place better watch out!!! :twisted:

Yeah... Thanks blue! :D Actually I already gotten over it! I know I will beat that guy and get third place next year! I am not regretting it at all. At least I got to run and have fun! I am already looking forward for next year so I can achieve third place!!! Hehehehehhe, that guy who got third place better watch out!!! :twisted:

Yes that's the spirit! Hahaha! :-P

oh man, if it's something like College entrance exam, THAT will get you depressed. but other than that, not really.

AP exams, SAT, ACT, any type of College entrance exams, etc... are very critical stuff.

Hmmm... I've been depressed, I know a lot of people who are/were depressed. so best way to get out of it is actually simple, but quite difficult.

All you gotta do is let out your feeling and talk about it.

But then again, I think it depends on what kind of depression it is.

Some depression is from Stress, some are emotional, experience, shock, etc...

but mostly, talking through is the best way. Another option? Get a sand bag/punching bag.

oh man, if it's something like College entrance exam, THAT will get you depressed. but other than that, not really.

AP exams, SAT, ACT, any type of College entrance exams, etc... are very critical stuff.

Hmmm... I've been depressed, I know a lot of people who are/were depressed. so best way to get out of it is actually simple, but quite difficult.

All you gotta do is let out your feeling and talk about it.

But then again, I think it depends on what kind of depression it is.

Some depression is from Stress, some are emotional, experience, shock, etc...

but mostly, talking through is the best way. Another option? Get a sand bag/punching bag.

Yeah... I agree about the College entrance exam and the rest of the important exams. It will sometime get depressing but you have to learn how to relax. About the sand bag/puncing bag, I agree with you completely. :) I have two at home! One of them is broken cos I punch it to many times already. :P Talking about it is also alright but you have to do it with a person you trust and know. For stress, I have no idea how to take care of it. For me, I just take a deep breath and push everything miserable out of my mind. Then I will busy myself with useful or useless activities until I am able to cool down. :mellow:

Oh exam depression is horrible. And because my mother thinks I would be as good as my bro, she make me so much pressure. And my bro got exams at aprill and got best points from biology in whole province (state). Good to him but I got pressures

Oh exam depression is horrible. And because my mother thinks I would be as good as my bro, she make me so much pressure. And my bro got exams at aprill and got best points from biology in whole province (state). Good to him but I got pressures

I hate it when that happens!!! My 2nd bro is the so smart and my parents expect ME to be just as smart as him! :angry: Just cos we look so similar doesn't mean I'm identical to him! :sad: I once went to this Physics competition for youngters (6-10) when I was 8. I got 2nd position. My mother whacked me so hard cos my bro received first place when he was 6 and he had maintained that position until he became too old to compete! :(

My bro won our school 9th graders math competion. Nothing in that but he was first ever who won it twice. HE WON IT FIRST TIME WHEN HE WAS AT 8TH GRADE!!!!!! :evil:

I KNOW RIGHT! :angry: Why am I not as smart as my brother who received countless awards in the Science and Maths department???!! And what's worse my parents think that I'm NOT WORKING hard enough!!! :evil:

I KNOW RIGHT! :angry: Why am I not as smart as my brother who received countless awards in the Science and Maths department???!! And what's worse my parents think that I'm NOT WORKING hard enough!!! :evil:

We are on same boat

Oi, oi.. :mellow: take it easy you both.. No need to hate, no need to feel that way. Do not envy your brothers' achievements or qualities. You shouldn't compare yourselves to anyone, even if others do so.. Never. Don't let others make you see life as if it only were a competition.

Even if you didn't get those results or whatever may have happened, you're still unique yourselves. Results won't let you become better persons.. or lead to a better life. Believe a bit more in yourselves..

^_^

Oi, oi.. :mellow: take it easy you both.. No need to hate, no need to feel that way. Do not envy your brothers' achievements or qualities. You shouldn't compare yourselves to anyone, even if others do so.. Never. Don't let others make you see life as if it only were a competition.

Even if you didn't get those results or whatever may have happened, you're still unique yourselves. Results won't let you become better persons.. or lead to a better life. Believe a bit more in yourselves..

^_^

Thanks Mia! :D I feel alot better now. I know that I shouldn't be too jealous and pressured by my brother's achievements. I stopped caring a long time ago when I realised that I will never be like him. But it still stings when my parents say that I wasn't working hard enough when I was working my youth off! :angry: Parents will be parents and they will push me to my limit and I will endure! :) I have always endured! :D

Thanks Mia! :D I feel alot better now. I know that I shouldn't be too jealous and pressured by my brother's achievements. I stopped caring a long time ago when I realised that I will never be like him. But it still stings when my parents say that I wasn't working hard enough when I was working my youth off! :angry: Parents will be parents and they will push me to my limit and I will endure! :) I have always endured! :D

Don't worry ^_^ Many people will push you this way, not only your parents.. I'm so happy to hear that you'll try your best to keep on coping with it! :D

He got so high grades from every hell subject!!! I got only averages or from some subjects I got even good

I understand the frustration. My 1st brother is a genius when it came to programming and technical things. My 2nd brother was a child prodigy and he remained to be a genius. He always score close to full marks for EVERY subject! :evil: And he plays extensively! I never EVER saw him study once! He was always playing the computer, playing soccer, playing with girls but I never saw him study before! And he still manage to get such good marks!!! :angry:

I understang the frustration. My 1st brother is a genius when it came to programming and technical things. My 2nd brother was a child prodigy and he remained to be a genius. He always score close to full marks for EVERY subject! :evil: And he plays extensively! I never EVER saw him study once! He was always playing the computer, playing soccer, playing with girls but I never saw him study before! And he still manage to get such good marks!!! :angry:

Some people are just smart.

They can remember everything taught to them in the schools. Others just have to work hard.

This is the unfairness of life. But for these people, they will gradually lose their perseverance. When they meet up with problems which they themselves find it hard to solve, those who have lost their perseverance will just give up after a short period of time. Of course, those who are smart and hard working and lucky at the same time will be very successful in their life.

How I wish I was a genius too XD Then everything would be so easy for meeee XD

Some people are just smart.

They can remember everything taught to them in the schools. Others just have to work hard.

This is the unfairness of life. But for these people, they will gradually lose their perseverance. When they meet up with problems which they themselves find it hard to solve, those who have lost their perseverance will just give up after a short period of time. Of course, those who are smart and hard working and lucky at the same time will be very successful in their life.

How I wish I was a genius too XD Then everything would be so easy for meeee XD

Yeah... I want to be a genius too! :P Then I can play everyday and my parents can't scold me cos I am already doing so well! :lol:

I'm really against intelligence being genetics.

No one is "smarter" than anyone... they are structured differently, so they work differently.

I don't see the point on putting someone in pressure so that they would do equally or better than others...