Detective Conan World
hopes

Depression Club

Well tomorrow is swedish test so not well. And there is not snow so it's so dark :( . But how are you

Edit:And I got ache on my left leg. *smirks* Inborn discomfort

But luckily 6.12 is Independence Day, so it's going to be loooooooooooong weekend :)

Hope your test goes well.. and thanks, I feel a bit better today..and i'm also recovering from a cold little by little.

And about your leg.. does it always hurt? in my case it's both of my shoulders' joints.. *smiles sadly* hope your pain (of both your life and leg) fades away as well..

and i'm also having a few free days on the same week..! ^_^

No but biology was better than I thought. But our class is going to take a trip at our last year at high school. So we have started to earn money. We are going to make Christmas packages at local shop. But nobody want to be my partner :(

*sob* feel so lonely

But I.... just can't stand this any more. That as like last drop to full cup. I just want to get away from here. Somewhere where I could forget all this shit. Like to Italy or Spain. Or to Austria, there would be snow too.

I understand.. I'd also like to start a new life in another country. Run away from everything. Still, those are just wishes, aren't they? I usually tell myself I'll leave someday.. but that's not possible.. yet *smiles sadly*

Right.. *smiles sadly* It's ok for you to ask, dw. I can't deny I've had a hard time this year.. and I feel usually sad and lonely, yet.. I'm ok and hope to be able to smile someday again.

^_^

*hugs Mia*

Stupid people who hide everything inside and try to endure. Don't keep it all bottled up inside -- it'll just get worse.

My teacher thinks I'm a annoyance ...

And he probably hates me and my father supports him cuz he is a teacher and a adult,all adult are righ *tries not to cry*

My teacher thinks I'm a annoyance ...

And he probably hates me and my father supports him cuz he is a teacher and a adult,all adult are righ *tries not to cry*

Why would the teacher think you're annoying? Maybe you need to talk to him to figure things out.

*hugs Mia*

Stupid people who hide everything inside and try to endure. Don't keep it all bottled up inside -- it'll just get worse.

Thanks.. *smiles sadly* I'll release my feelings little by little. I just need some time..

But it's true.. I usually keep everything to myself in the end. Stupid me.. *smiles*

Arrgh. Again sick when is weekend. :( Why am I always sick at weekends. But good point is that I will not get absences at school. 5 per course is maxim or will get more exercises.

Arrgh. Again sick when is weekend. :( Why am I always sick at weekends. But good point is that I will not get absences at school. 5 per course is maxim or will get more exercises.

Whenever I get sick it usually is on weekends or when I'm on holiday as well.. Hope you get better :( *hugs*

*hugs back* but tomorrow I need to practice making packets. Sound like boring. And I don't know who with I'm going to make packets. Nobody wants to be my partner :(

*hugs back* but tomorrow I need to practice making packets. Sound like boring. And I don't know who with I'm going to make packets. Nobody wants to be my partner :(

Packets..? What do you mean..? Hope everything will be ok..

What :unsure:

Oh of course!! I forgot F1

But this is depression club so.... today I happy but day after tomorrow not. Cuz I need to go to make packets and cuz it's John Lennon dying day. We miss you John and we miss Beatles