Detective Conan World
hopes

Depression Club

Oh yes they can blame me. My timetable didn't change and theyr did. And I wasn't even trying to change it, others did whose timetable didn't change too. Course was chemistry 2 and we didn't even had had chem 1 which is compulsory to everyone. Now they have 5 hours less in week in timetable.

Still.. I see know real reason for them to blame you. Even if that has happened.. it's by no means your fault. They should realize that.. *smiles sadly* I can't understand them at all..

How's everyone doing? Good I hope.

My former best friend is now my arch enemy. I hate her.

And.. Akako-chan.. that's must be tough.. right? That's never happened to me before.. but still.. how's it going?

Well it was worse because I was still in little shock after my accident back in few moths. When I was driving on my moped (dammit it sound idiot in English)to home from school, when I crashed with auto. Luckily I didn't fall in front of the car and that car was luckily only normal car not truck for example. But when my mates blame me I was thinking/hoping that I would had died in that accident

...Well I really haven't said anything in this thread.

How's everyone doing? Good I hope.

Chelsea... *hugs* do you want to talk about it or would you rather just ignore the subject? I know it's been rough...

Well it was worse because I was still in little shock after my accident back in few moths. When I was driving on my moped (dammit it sound idiot in English)to home from school, when I crashed with auto. Luckily I didn't fall in front of the car and that car was luckily only normal car not truck for example. But when my mates blame me I was thinking/hoping that I would had died in that accident

Don't. Don't hope to die. Death is just pretty much hitting a brick wall. The end. Sure, it may seem easier, you won't have to deal with the stress of living anymore, but then what? What do you get out of it? When you're gone, there's nothing else you can do. When you're dead, it's impossible to be happy. So what was the point of dying? When you're living, you have a chance to be happy, a chance to smile, a chance to hope. When you're dead, there's nothing.

And do you honestly think no one cares? By entering this community...we automatically care. There is always someone on this planet that cares about you, even if you can't see it coming through. Maybe the thought of death is more pleasurable when you imagine people mourning over you and regretting everything...but isn't it better to make them happy with your presence in life then guilty about your death?

Don't give up hope -- it's something that is so strong, much stronger than people believe it to be. Keep holding on and staring at those clouds, because sooner or later you'll see the silver lining.

• Upvote 2

Only posting here because I demand a title change ^^

If you ask the mods really really nicely, you may get one. Otherwise, up to 500 posts you go! :D

Or, I convince the thread creator to change it?

Oh, that. :/

Ask Chelsea. We've been having a little discussion on that.

Friends are so transient nowadays. :/

I'm only wondering why in the world would your friends blame you, instead of the driver. Because wanting to die is bad karma.

I'm only wondering why in the world would your friends blame you, instead of the driver. Because wanting to die is bad karma.

They are not hoping my death but I'm a bit

They are not hoping my death but I'm a bit

Even if you feel blue don't desire, not even for a little your own death.. I know it's something difficult to avoid when you're feeling this way.. yet you don't deserve suffering this badly because of how things have gone so far with your friends.. You're just being misunderstood and unappreciated. Don't wish you should've died in that accident.. because some people will still love you and worry about you, even if your mates don't. Whenever you feel like giving up remember.. what you'd always kept fighting for, and that is.. what you loved.

Oh well today we have PE at school. Hope we have volleyball. And at home need to read to exams. Just that is problem. Exams cause too much stress. And I think I'll hear something today. Just now I'm at school's library and hope that my friend will not came now to watch what I'm writing. *smiles* But that sounds so stupid. I'm avoiding my friends when I'm at net. Yesterday I watched that DC episode which has those bus hijackers. It made me sad when Ai was so shoked when Conan saved her. And that what conan said after that mede me sad. It ws so true. Nobody shouldn't run away their lifes.

If my granma dies I don't know what to do. She lives in next door and makes food daily. My life is good in that point and I have friends at anoe place but I can't meet them often. When I was really down I was thinking how to murder that bully. I was thinking everything from Agatha Cristies books and from Conan. But then I realised that if I use my favorite readings to murder, I would not ever be free to read them with out having to think that I have used them to murder. It would be same if I use F1 to that. Should not use something what you love to something so horrible thing like murder. But now I stop writing. I jumped to something not topic

Oh well today we have PE at school. Hope we have volleyball. And at home need to read to exams. Just that is problem. Exams cause too much stress. And I think I'll hear something today. Just now I'm at school's library and hope that my friend will not came now to watch what I'm writing. *smiles* But that sounds so stupid. I'm avoiding my friends when I'm at net. Yesterday I watched that DC episode which has those bus hijackers. It made me sad when Ai was so shoked when Conan saved her. And that what conan said after that mede me sad. It ws so true. Nobody shouldn't run away their lifes.

If my granma dies I don't know what to do. She lives in next door and makes food daily. My life is good in that point and I have friends at anoe place but I can't meet them often. When I was really down I was thinking how to murder that bully. I was thinking everything from Agatha Cristies books and from Conan. But then I realised that if I use my favorite readings to murder, I would not ever be free to read them with out having to think that I have used them to murder. It would be same if I use F1 to that. Should not use something what you love to something so horrible thing like murder. But now I stop writing. I jumped to something not topic

That very chapter means a lot to me and it's the reason why I chose my avatar.. see? *smiles sadly* It's Ai wearing the same hood..

If remembering that scene helps you realize just how valuable your life is, then make sure you never forget it everytime you crash down. Your grandma, your true friends.. are still there, and I'm sure they'd shatter if you chose to disappear..

That bully.. even if he made you suffer, he might have suffered as well. He lost his parents and stated to be cruel since then.. Maybe it was all he was able to do not to fall down, not to drown. I can't tell.. if he's already realised what he did.. but he'll do someday, somehow.

Don't desire death.. not for yourself, not for anyone else because..

You can't cure your own suffering by making others suffer..

Depressed lately cause I feel hated. Thinking of ending my life every minute...

I feel like people tell me hurtful things and I don't do anything, and I just end up getting hurt...

It's not my fault, I'm like that.. But what makes me more depressed is that my family is blaming me for being not "Strong" and very sensitive. And the worst of all I still dunno meaning of strong..

What to say. Today was quite normal day. Few ppl said something bad and luckily we got volleyball. But always when I fail somebody say something and it's especially tought to me if it's just normal little fail which else would not care.

And that DC chapter is meaningful to me too just cause it has so truly words inside

What to say. Today was quite normal day. Few ppl said something bad and luckily we got volleyball. But always when I fail somebody say something and it's especially tought to me if it's just normal little fail which else would not care.

And that DC chapter is meaningful to me too just cause it has so truly words inside

Glad you had a better day.. *smiles* People can get to be like that sometimes. Seems like they've got nothing else to talk about.. yet as you say it's just normal to fail sometime and it's tough to hear ppl criticising you for that. They should cut it out sooner or later. Hopefully, soon..

Take care.. ^_^

Depressed lately cause I feel hated. Thinking of ending my life every minute...

I feel like people tell me hurtful things and I don't do anything, and I just end up getting hurt...

It's not my fault, I'm like that.. But what makes me more depressed is that my family is blaming me for being not "Strong" and very sensitive. And the worst of all I still dunno meaning of strong..

And Rose.. *hugs her* Never.. think that way. Whatever people tell you.. being strong isn't something easy too achieve.. and it's just not something someone should tell you to become. By trying, by failing, by being sensitive and weak.. you might gain the strengh to face life.. Being strong is part of learning to live. And if anyone is expecting you not to cry or not be yourself then let me say.. they don't know either what living is.. both little pieces of happiness and sufferment.

Just.. be yourself.. people should love you.. for all that you're.. ^_^ *smiles*

But Mia you have just answered to my complaining about all. How is your life if I may ask?

Right.. *smiles sadly* It's ok for you to ask, dw. I can't deny I've had a hard time this year.. and I feel usually sad and lonely, yet.. I'm ok and hope to be able to smile someday again.

^_^

Right.. *smiles sadly* It's ok for you to ask, dw. I can't deny I've had a hard time this year.. and I feel usually sad and lonely, yet.. I'm ok and hope to be able to smile someday again.

^_^

Sure you will be able to smile happily. And that you even can smile sadly reveals that you will be able to smile happily. When you can't even smile sadly, you are not even close that time when you'll smile. And that time sucks.

Btw: I don't even know why am I up now. It's 1:29 am now.

And I got English test

Sure you will be able to smile happily. And that you even can smile sadly reveals that you will be able to smile happily. When you can't even smile sadly, you are not even close that time when you'll smile. And that time sucks.

Btw: I don't even know why am I up now. It's 1:29 am now.

And I got English test

*nods slightly* Guess so..

and.. hope your exam went well ^_^

It isn't a messy text so don't worry.. it can be understood.. Seems like you've had a hard time, but little by little you've managed to get through. It's natural to feel down whenever you remember those things.. friendship is one of the most precious things and thus, it has a great ability to hurt us easily..

Just wondering.. if it's not too much for me to ask.. have you ever tried to tell your mates how you feel about all this? I believe.. it should be better to talk about it with them since even if it's somehow related to the past, it's still affecting and hurting you. You don't have to keep suffering that way..

*smiles* Anyway.. sorry for the long speech.. ^_^ Hope everything will get better eventually, whatever happens next.

*hugs tightly* Sorry.. I can't help it. *smiles sadly* I also feel that way.. but I guess in my case it's slightly my fault.. It's hard for me talk about this.. People have always avoided me and I've become sort of a different person. I'm not cheerful and quite weak, as well.. Now that I've moved to another city, I've been drift apart from my only friend and over again.. I feel lonely.. I can't manage to make friends and I usually feel down, awkward and surrounded by hurtful memories. I've improved in a way.. but still feel scared, terrified to keep on trying. Guess I just don't want to be hurt that badly once again.

Natsumi-chan.. I hope so badly that you make friends because I get the feeling that you deserve it.. ^_^ I'm sure some people would love to know you.. *hugs*

*smiles shyly* Seems like a talked a bit too much, didn't I..?

I'm sorry Mia!!! Don't worry, we'll always be your friend here on DCW, no matter how new you are to a town! We'll definately be your friends!!

RIGHT EVERYONE???!!! *glares threateningly*

It isn't a messy text so don't worry.. it can be understood.. Seems like you've had a hard time, but little by little you've managed to get through. It's natural to feel down whenever you remember those things.. friendship is one of the most precious things and thus, it has a great ability to hurt us easily..

Just wondering.. if it's not too much for me to ask.. have you ever tried to tell your mates how you feel about all this? I believe.. it should be better to talk about it with them since even if it's somehow related to the past, it's still affecting and hurting you. You don't have to keep suffering that way..

*smiles* Anyway.. sorry for the long speech.. ^_^ Hope everything will get better eventually, whatever happens next.

*hugs tightly* Sorry.. I can't help it. *smiles sadly* I also feel that way.. but I guess in my case it's slightly my fault.. It's hard for me talk about this.. People have always avoided me and I've become sort of a different person. I'm not cheerful and quite weak, as well.. Now that I've moved to another city, I've been drift apart from my only friend and over again.. I feel lonely.. I can't manage to make friends and I usually feel down, awkward and surrounded by hurtful memories. I've improved in a way.. but still feel scared, terrified to keep on trying. Guess I just don't want to be hurt that badly once again.

Natsumi-chan.. I hope so badly that you make friends because I get the feeling that you deserve it.. ^_^ I'm sure some people would love to know you.. *hugs*

*smiles shyly* Seems like a talked a bit too much, didn't I..?

I'm sorry Mia!!! Don't worry, we'll always be your friend here on DCW, no matter how new you are to a town! We'll definately be your friends!!

*smiles sadly and hugs* thank you so much for saying that..

D: all these depressing people... :(

*sigh* is depressed because of something but... :/ I should probably forget about it.

Whatever happened to you hope it goes well then.. KKLT.. :( (and if you need telling someone.. do so.. at least don't keep it to yourself if you're able to..)

Argh. My class mates shouted to me because I accidentally said answers when I thinked about the answer. Feel so lonely :(

Shouted at you just 'cause of that..? I believe I'd be pleased if someone accidentally said an answer.. no need to shout.. still.. *hugs* remember.. you're not really alone *smiles*

^_^

Well tomorrow is swedish test so not well. And there is not snow so it's so dark :( . But how are you

Edit:And I got ache on my left leg. *smirks* Inborn discomfort

But luckily 6.12 is Independence Day, so it's going to be loooooooooooong weekend :)