Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

I wish...

I wish that some people knew that some deep stuffs are better said ambiguously. :P

I wish people would stop trying to sound profound unless they actually have something profound to say :P

I wish that some people wouldn't take things seriously.

Kinda like how everyone in an airport turns their head when someone utters "bomb"?

SPN_GASP-gif.gif

I wish for more animated movies about robots (I'm still waiting for a wall-e sequel) 

Big Hero 6 wasn't enough for you?  Granted, I haven't even seen that movie yet, but still...

Big Hero 6 wasn't enough for you?  Granted, I haven't even seen that movie yet, but still...

BH6 was partially about Baymax helping Hiro (spoilers)

mourn and later move on from Tadashi's death

and later do other like superhero "gotta stop the bad guy!!!1" stuff. Whereas in Wall-e the robots did robots things. While they interacted with humans in the story it felt more centered on the robots than the humans. But in BH6 it focused more on Hiro and the brother's college friends than it did on Baymax and him just being a cool, medical assisting robot. Also, in Wall-e the robots didn't talk a lot and communicated through body language and noises quite a bit which I think is pretty cool though I did think Baymax's voice was really fitting. 

And in my personal opinion Wall-e's a lot cuter than Baymax. Wall-e had a cockroach friend, collected junk he deemed cool enough to keep, and imitated dances from old movies. He also fell in love in Eve which on it's own is pretty cute. ...I might be just a tad biased because of that.