Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

ok. here is from me.

dear anonymous,

I began to think that you start ignoring me. after what I did to you and you repay it. but it doesn't matter. as long as you can be excited and happy with your new friends, I was also pleased. and I have forgotten those days as long as I don't see you or think about you. but from now on, don't expect I'll be good to you anymore or think of you as a "friend". It was more than enough.

signed, me.

Dear SP,

School starts on tuesday...

I will be seeing you there,right?

I hope you'll be in one or two of my classes...

3 will also be alright...

4? How about no so at least you will be missing me for 1 hour and a quarter? :twisted:

signed,

JF

Dear Anonymous(es)

You've wasted all the money my parents paid you! You're causing me to lose interest in everything important to me! You're clearly not doing your job. Period. Why don't you start acting normal?

~Enraged Fury

Dear Anonymous,

Look, I don't care if you found the dog of your life (which, btw, you have yet to meet since all you do is sniff his scent), you are NOT going to sniff every block around the compound just to catch a whiff of his urine ever again.

Signed, Your Owner

@Jean: :V You should try to be nice to her once in a while.. :P Lol, just kidding. ^_^

It's hard to be "nice" when the dog is dragging you around the block and refusing to go anyway you turn and then you come home and starts chewing up the newspaper and the tissues your sister left out in the open...and then your dad comes and she pretends to act all sweet and innocent. <_<

It's hard to be "nice" when the dog is dragging you around the block and refusing to go anyway you turn and then you come home and starts chewing up the newspaper and the tissues your sister left out in the open...and then your dad comes and she pretends to act all sweet and innocent. <_<

Lol, I know, Jean. :) I've walked with dogs before, and it isn't really always so easy. :P :P

Lol, I know, Jean. :) I've walked with dogs before, and it isn't really always so easy. :P :P

She was good until she met other dogs.... <_<

Dear Rose,

If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.

Signed, Anonymous

Dear roommate,

Just saying... If somehow you get the feeling that I'm taking advantage of you, then I swear to the Universe that I never had such kind of intention =___= Everything just happened out of my control... =___=

Please don't think badly of me =___=

Signed, Black Demon.