Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,

I feel so appreciated now. Being called stupid for not doing something I was ever required to do and having accomplishments smacked in the face. I feel really grateful now. Really.

Signed, Anonymous

Dear anonymous,

I'm sure you might think that from the way I act I'm an immature kid who knows nothing much to life than just being happy... I assure you that that is not the case. You might want to understand that I just don't feel comfortable sharing the mature side of me.

Signed, me.

Dear Faye,

Be strong...

Do not lose your hope...

It may not be your time yet but I am sure it will come someday...

Just be patient...

And remember that Prayer changes things...

Signed,

The person who keeps you standing still

Dear anonymous ...

I wanted at least there is honesty between people, I mean, do not hide things, I know that sometimes speaking the truth, sometimes it can hurt a person, but it never hurts to tell the truth the moment, not when take advantage of a person..

Signed ........ Nur

Dear brain,

Please stop coming up with great ideas and then making it hard for me to finish it.

Sincerely,

Me

Lol.

Dear anonymous ...

I wanted at least there is honesty between people, I mean, do not hide things, I know that sometimes speaking the truth, sometimes it can hurt a person, but it never hurts to tell the truth the moment, not when take advantage of a person..

Signed ........ Nur

Nice.

Dear Anonymous,

I'd rather have the hard truth than a comforting lie. Sure, at first I may feel better with a lie, but eventually the truth comes out and I just feel more hurt. So...don't be afraid to hide something because you think it'll hurt me because I'll just end up broken if you do.

Signed, Anonymous

Nice.

Dear Anonymous,

I'd rather have the hard truth than a comforting lie. Sure, at first I may feel better with a lie, but eventually the truth comes out and I just feel more hurt. So...don't be afraid to hide something because you think it'll hurt me because I'll just end up broken if you do.

Signed, Anonymous

I just do not like when a friend starts to get false friendship and want it back ... It just wants to enjoy the friendship and as if this were not important ... Dear anonymous ...

I would like both to be near you,or talk with you, I can not sleep AGAIN >.<

Signed,Nur

Dear Anonymous

All of you are talented, but I can't tip you.

After all, we're in school.

Please keep the noise level down. We're outside the library.

Signed,

Anonymous

Dear anonymous,

I admire the fact you're trying. If trying, of course, means coming over to my apartment every day and getting answers and what not.

Just a note, I won't be home on Saturday, so don't come then.

Mark