Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

What Gets on Your Nerves?

People who thrive on their reckless and impulsive behavior aka people who yell YOLO while doing every single perilous thing that might lead to their untimely death.

And I'm not even exaggerating.

People chewing with their mouths open. I'm already OCD and hypersensitive to touch, smell, and sound, don't make those disgusting noises while you eat. I don't need to hear your food. =n=  I can't eat near that either. 

People chewing with their mouths open. I'm already OCD and hypersensitive to touch, smell, and sound, don't make those disgusting noises while you eat. I don't need to hear your food. =n=  I can't eat near that either. 

And when you tell people, later they start pointing you out for the slightest noise you make while chewing.

When someone puts you in the torture mode by constantly making you change the title just because they don't find it INTERESTING.... <_<  -_-  

When people cannot come up with an INTERESTING title. >_> -_-

When people cannot come up with an INTERESTING title. >_> -_-

When people can't understand that one's meaning of INTERESTING may not be the same as other's.

When people can't understand that one's meaning of INTERESTING may not be the same as other's.

When people don't see that creative interesting things MIGHT interest someone.

Suddenly putting your hand on my shoulder, thus startling me. I don't mind being startled so much, but I really find the sudden heavy drop of a hand on my shoulder uncomfortable.

Also people who wear fake glasses for "style." I feel it's kind of like a mockery to people who actually wear glasses because of poor vision, because it's like treating their poor vision as a joke. 

Also, on top of everything, those people who would say they hate other people doing this or that, then doing it themselves.

Like telling people that you don't want to be judged but you are insensitively judging other people.