Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

What Gets on Your Nerves?

But you never know when the alerts will appear on TV so it sucks lol 

Two edged sword D:

But the alerts are played at a really loud volume so everyone in the house can hear them. We keep the tv volume on like 10 but the alerts automatically play at at least 25 If there's an imminent threat such as a tornado where the wind's are howling on top of the other noises going on in your house, you need to have a loud alert so everyone will know to get to the basement or under a mattress or whatever. They serve an important purpose and are purposely loud to get one's attention, but I'm in flood warnings/watches fairly often, and it just gets irritating after a while

Haha, I guess it's better to leave then on a normal volume then :P You don't wanna risk your safeness over how irritating the warnings can get :3

===

How quick I get bored over things sometimes.

When fanfics don't have proper punctuation. Just use the MS word feature and say okay to all, I guarantee it will be better than what you posted.

Adults who cannot cook (even just a simple boiled egg) or do simple household chores (and are proud of it. :V)

Sorry if anyone is offended but this really really pisses me off. If these people lives away from "modern society", they probably wouldn't survive.

Those commenters in an article/video about a new technology or invention who are like negative anout it and are like, "that's not helpful/efficient at all blah blah".

I mean atleast these guys makes something useful for other people while you there are sitting your ass off, doing nothing helpful other than fulfilling your narcissitic lifestyle.