Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

What Gets on Your Nerves?

When it was sunny before you go out, and rainy once you're away from shelter and you have forgotten your umbrella...

Yes, that~

and:

feeling:

lower classed/ of low importance to anyone

(being ignored really)

Yes, that~

and:

feeling:

lower classed/ of low importance to anyone

(being ignored really)

Nooooooo what do you mean by lower classed?! There's no such thing as being lower classed unless you think of it that way yourself. Everyone is the same as each other.

And you ARENT of low importance to anyone.... *THERES SOMEONE*

:P

ME. :)

And Pipichan. :)

And everyone in DCW. :)

Who were you waiting for?? :P

HIM??? :P

Yes HIM.

MK. XD

You were waiting for his name Right? :P

SEE YOU'RE NOT OF LOW IMPORTANCE!!!!!

[/sPoiler]

Nooooooo what do you mean by lower classed?! There's no such thing as being lower classed unless you think of it that way yourself. Everyone is the same as each other.

And you ARENT of low importance to anyone.... *THERES SOMEONE*

:P

ME. :)

And Pipichan. :)

And everyone in DCW. :)

Who were you waiting for?? :P

HIM??? :P

Yes HIM.

MK. XD

You were waiting for his name Right? :P

SEE YOU'RE NOT OF LOW IMPORTANCE!!!!!

[/sPoiler]

Actually I was waiting for my ex's name :P

I hate him so much now.

Well, here's a few things that REALLY get's on my nerves!! :angry:

FIRST: School, it's not helping me like they want it to, no, it just makes my life worse than it already is!! :angry:

SECOND: "Different"... I hate that word.. Cuz that's how I am, yup, different! I f***ing hate it! That one thing has made my life a hell!!

THIRD: Girls that likes gay!! What the hell's wrong with them? It's disgusting, sick and wrong!!! :angry: God damn wrong!!

Well, that's 'bout it... *Sigh*

Well, here's a few things that REALLY get's on my nerves!! :angry:

FIRST: School, it's not helping me like they want it to, no, it just makes my life worse than it already is!! :angry:

SECOND: "Different"... I hate that word.. Cuz that's how I am, yup, different! I f***ing hate it! That one thing has made my life a hell!!

THIRD: Girls that likes gay!! What the hell's wrong with them? It's disgusting, sick and wrong!!! :angry: God damn wrong!!

Well, that's 'bout it... *Sigh*

It's not wrong kid!!!!!! It's just... Different! Why do you hate gays? Thats what they are!!! Just... Different! Like you!!! And it's not all the gays we like. WE CHOOSE. It's not like we like them because they're gay... We most prob ALREADY like them whether or not they are gay... And find that their relationship with another guy friend is soooo cute! So we just pair them up and wish to shrill at some intimate encounter that's all. Some fans may take it to another whole new level, but it's not really like what you think. We just love the excitement... :P