Detective Conan World
Detective Rohit

How did you come across Detective Conan?

I actually only picked up DC recently. Well when I say recently I mean like 4-5 months ago. Despite the dubbed anime I used to watch as a kid I never came across DC. But a few months ago I noticed DC on an anime site I usually go to, and I noticed it was at like episode 640 or whatever it was at the time. I decided to give it a try and I've been hooked ever since...

(Caught up with the anime, manga, movies, and OVAs :P)

when i was 6 i went to china. and there was one day they have electricity and the other day they don't have it. so i wake up and was going to watch Digimon (dvd). and i switch the television on and saw Detective Conan. everyday when we had electricity i was trying to watch DC, but i forgot how late it on tv was, so i never saw it again. but that was the time that i don't now you can watch it on the pc( my mum was always on the pc, so i never had the idea to play on the pc). and when i found out that i DC can watch on pc it was like ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ *finally found it!!!*

I introduced my friend to anime then she showed me detective conan and wouldn't stop talking about until I watched it, then I got addicted to it! :smile:

Strangely, it was my dad that got me into detective conan.It was three years ago and I saw him watching Raven Chaser on his computer and I was curious so I asked him about it. He gave me a rough summary but I wasn't all that interested. Then a year later I remembered that conversation and decided eh why not and watched the first episode. From then on, I was ADDICTED. XD

You know, we have this kind of ritual here in Italy...

Every day,after school around 2 Pm the students go home for lunch.

And every day at that time some anime is broadcasted on TV.

Thus,we are used to watch animes while eating.

So after they finished broadcasting Dragon Ball for the bloody 20th time,they put on Detective Conan.

The charm of the new,plus me and my bro making speculations about the culprits while eating, made it an istant classic to me! (good times!)

However not too long i started reading the manga,because The anime was heavily censored.

My sister had always been the manga/anime freak in the house,one day I was really bored and I happened to pick up one of her detective conan mangas I thought it was pretty good but didn't really think much of it. Then later on I started watching the DC movies and got hooked. (such a happy ending:) ) My fav movie was captured in her eyes( or at least one of them :P)

It was my mother who introduced me to Conan when I was 8.

She bought me the 33th volume and I wasn't really understand what I read. :mellow:

Then I became older and I understood slowly about the story and I've been addicted. :mrgreen:

I came across it because, when I was young, it used to air on TV a lot, and I ended up watching it. But I stopped for some time. Recently I remembered it when I was bored and searched it up. Now Detective Conan is my favourite anime!

Topic merged with an existed one. When a topic of the same subject has already existed, it's better to post there instead. 

I'll remember that next time! :)

One of my older cousins introduced me to it. Actually, he introduced me to anime in general. And taught me how to bake. He's still my personal hero.

My friend showed me Case Closed. I read the first few volumes and got scared of the blood. tongue.gif (I was in 5th or 6th grade). Then, last summer, I decided to watch all the episodes and read the manga. And so I did. First I had nightmares about being murdered, but then I was fine. tongue.gif SO NOW I LOVE IT!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

Omigod I had the same experience!!! When I was about in year 3, my mum loved conan and i was so terrified every time they kiilled someone!!! But i kept watching it because u know how u want to watch something scary but ur scared. I had solo many nightmares and i would imagine the man in black trying to kill me so i ran away every time my mum watched it XDD. i started to watch conan the week before last week again because my mum forced me to :D

Kirsch wouldn't stop fangirling about it so we made a deal.

She would watch one episode of an anime I liked and I would watch one episode of one that she liked.

So she made me watch Detective Conan and I loved it ^.^ 

First time I watched DC was in 1997 or 1998 and i think i was 8 or 9. I loved watching anime back then and when they showed it in TV it was one of the show i always watched it everyday. I didn't really follow DC because as it was developing I am also growing . Some of my friends know this show because it was our era when they start making it. I didn't know that this anime was still on going till i revisited the anime that i used to watch when i was young. Basically watching old school stuff is my past time when im not doing anything. 

I thought this anime already ended since it been long years since i watched it but to my surprise they haven't resolved anything yet. Now that I'm hooked again i want to know how this Anime will end even if it takes another 10 yrs.

Can't remember if i posted here... I don't think I have...

Anyways, I watched detective conan when I was young because it was just on TV; I forgot about it later, but when I moved, my dad found raven chaser on a website, so my family watched it! I was the only one who became deeply engaged with detective conan, though.

I came across it because, when I was young, it used to air on TV a lot, and I ended up watching it. But I stopped for some time. Recently I remembered it when I was bored and searched it up. Now Detective Conan is my favourite anime!

Its actually the same case as me, except that I didn't stop,

And YES its my favourite anime

I wanted to watch the longest possible anime since I like them more than short ones, and Detective Conan seemed to be the only interesting one with good art and longer than One Piece. It's my favorite now.