Detective Conan World
Detective Rohit

How did you come across Detective Conan?

Through Youtube.

About 1 month ago I was watching some amv and I found Magic Kaito.

I watched the 'anime' and found out it was a Detective Conan Special.

Curious about who 'Ran' and 'Shinichi' were I hunted down this so called 'Detective Conan'

I watched a few episodes and HOOKED. :D

I'm a 12 year old and the blood doesn't bother me as much as I thought I would... :blink:

Anyway, currently on episode 360 something.. taking a break from watching and starting to make banner/icons :D

And of course posting and lurking around in the forums ;D

For me, I originally never thought I'd like it. I borrowed volumes 1&3 from my mom's friend's son. After that, I borrowed more and more manga until Vol. 31 or so, though I only had bits and pieces. Then I heard about the anime, and started buying the English dubs, and then I started buying the manga, until I became a true Conan fan. And then I got my own computer, letting me watch the English subs online, too! That's basically it. At this point, I've probably known about Detective Conan for about 1-1.5 years or so.

Pretty much by pure luck to be honest; I was perusing a list of anime to watch and the title just caught my eye. Watched the first few episodes, digging the soundtrack and just kept watching out of boredom really. Next thing I knew, I'd gone through everything that'd been dubbed only to find out that there was hundreds upon hundreds more just waiting in the magical land of subtitles. For some reason, I actively wanted to watch more.

...I don't think there's been a day since when I haven't watched/read at least one thing from the thousands and thousands of hours of content there is to devour.

Saw it on vacation when I was in China, when I was about 7 years old. The first episode I saw was episode 52, the mist goblin legend murder case. It used to scare me so much whenever I saw the corpse! :P XD

I saw on TV! :) The first DC was in my life was the 1. movie. That was really fun! :P So i searched,and found the title , Detective Conan . So i already watched all the episodes and I'm a true fan now :)

I started watching the dub version on Cartoon Network when I was in elementary school. Then I moved on to subs after watching all of the dubbed episodes.

When I was 6 I was really bored while I was with my dad at his work ( he owned a diving school ) so my dad toked me to a movie store I saw DC-Movie 3 and thought it look quite good. I fell in love with DC that day and had watched it since then.

I happened to come across it when I went back to China...I saw like the last minute of a case...it seemed interesting..xP

I haven't thought about the show anymore, for like 2 years. Then my friend (she's in University) said that she liked Conan a lot, and she stays up till like 5 reading it.

But I still didn't read it.

One day, I was browsing the website of Shonen Sunday, reading Inuyasha stuff (xP), when I saw this thing about DC. I was like 'Oh cool I remember this from a long time ago!' And so I clicked on it. I read the first chapter, and instantly became hooked. I read all the other chapters, and here I am! xP

I found it via fanfiction.net. I was searching a bunch of stuff, and Detective Conan always popped up with content. I was curious and wanted to know what the heck it was, so I Googled it.

The rest is history...

Well ya see... I killed this guy who ruined my life by lying to me and stealing a bunch of my money about 10 years ago... The police arrived and this strange man name Mouri Kogorou...I think...came too (no idea why... Did police start out sourcing?) I recall him saying something about being the greatest detective or something... (he wasn't very bright)... This girl named Ran (who knew how to fight WAY too well) came along with him (she was his daughter iirc) with this kid named "Conan Edogawa" (could never forget that name and unlike the idiot seemed far too bright)...

A long story short.... The kid was deducing how I killed this guy from behind the idiot, I caught him doing so (seemed kinda obvious tbh...) And the police threw him out as the idiot woke up and said his best friend did it, thus clearing my name.

His best friend went to jail, and I was intrigued in this kid.... So I have been following him around watching his exploits... Quite interesting really... To this day he is afraid I'll reveal his secret which I found out after doing a bit of investigating, so he leaves me be... (apparently he is afraid some organization dressed in black that uses alcohols for names will come find him and kill him if I say anything)

And that is how I came across Detective Conan (or rather how we came across each other).

I came across Detective Conan, when I was looking for a substitute for Death Note, after i watched It the second time.... I found it by a coincidence, and then I loved it... Just as simple as that (Sorry Namu)

I came across Detective Conan, when I was looking for a substitute for Death Note, after i watched It the second time.... I found it by a coincidence, and then I loved it... Just as simple as that (Sorry Namu)

Why everyone takes my quote <_< <_< <_<

That won't be a motive not now not in the next 1000 years because what I say it's not that important...

Don't be that hard on your self. Sensei... :D