Detective Conan World
Noir

Conan x Ai

First of all I doubt that Haibara's feelings for Conan go anything past family or friend. XD

Second, I don't think they're meant to be. They have nothing in common but their shrinking issue and soccer and quite frankly- I don't think that's enough to start a relationship. XD ESPECIALLY if you're always being put down by the other... :(

It just doesn't work to me... I can't see them together. It just doesn't add up in my opinion. :(

First of all I doubt that Haibara's feelings for Conan go anything past family or friend. XD

Second, I don't think they're meant to be. They have nothing in common but their shrinking issue and soccer and quite frankly- I don't think that's enough to start a relationship. XD ESPECIALLY if you're always being put down by the other... :(

It just doesn't work to me... I can't see them together. It just doesn't add up in my opinion. :(

This is exactly what I think when I read a topic about AiXMitsuhiko XDDDD

anyway,I really don't think that Ai love Conan now...so they won't be together in the end,which is sad considering that their interactions are awesome...

This is exactly what I think when I read a topic about AiXMitsuhiko XDDDD

anyway,I really don't think that Ai love Conan now...so they won't be together in the end,which is sad considering that their interactions are awesome...

Well if Haibara has nothing to return to as an adult, Gosho has laid down a path saying that Mitsuhiko likes Haibara, and then we top it off with her not pushing him away or rejecting him (we all know she knows considering how often she teases him about his feelings for her), and Conan will obviously end up with Ayumi I think it's safe to assume that she'll end up with him. :P

I don't think so either, I think it was more of a "You saved me and are protecting me. But it's not just because of the antidote so why else?". I think it's more of him being the first person to be her friend. Agasa is the first person since Akemi to be family. Ayumi is the first girl she has as a friend who genuinely cares for her and possibly family as well. Then Mitsuhiko will of course (probably) be her first boyfriend.

Well if Haibara has nothing to return to as an adult, Gosho has laid down a path saying that Mitsuhiko likes Haibara, and then we top it off with her not pushing him away or rejecting him (we all know she knows considering how often she teases him about his feelings for her), and Conan will obviously end up with Ayumi I think it's safe to assume that she'll end up with him. :P

I don't think so either, I think it was more of a "You saved me and are protecting me. But it's not just because of the antidote so why else?". I think it's more of him being the first person to be her friend. Agasa is the first person since Akemi to be family. Ayumi is the first girl she has as a friend who genuinely cares for her and possibly family as well. Then Mitsuhiko will of course (probably) be her first boyfriend.

I saw all the little cancellations IHKF. <_<

AiXConan will always be my favourite pairing. Their interactions are just awesome and they understand each other. Despite their little fights and misunderstandings, they are still close. Afterall, a perfect relationship is usally the worst relationship. All relationships need a little strife and disagreement. :P

Her interections with Mitsuhiko is nothing compared to her interactions with Conan. They are just FRIENDS and nothing more. And what's more, she likes Conan. They will be nothing more than friends. :mellow:

However, ConAi pairing have a better possibility of AyuCon pairing. AyuCon is simply impossible to my eyes. For MitsuAi, I have to give credit for it as Gosho has already laid out a possible path for this pairing. <_<

But I'm sticking my love for ConAi pairing. :P

I saw all the little cancellations IHKF. <_<

AiXConan will always be my favourite pairing. Their interactions are just awesome and they understand each other. Despite their little fights and misunderstandings, they are still close. Afterall, a perfect relationship is usally the worst relationship. All relationships need a little strife and disagreement. :P

Her interections with Mitsuhiko is nothing compared to her interactions with Conan. They are just FRIENDS and nothing more. And what's more, she likes Conan. They will be nothing more than friends. :mellow:

However, ConAi pairing have a better possibility of AyuCon pairing. AyuCon is simply impossible to my eyes. For MitsuAi, I have to give credit for it as Gosho has already laid out a possible path for this pairing. <_<

But I'm sticking my love for ConAi pairing. :P

As I have said before, I don't really think they understand each other. They understand one another just as much as any adult would another co-worker. I think that's more so how to describe that. XD Yes, but too much strife and disagreement is just as bad as NO strife and disagreement. And they'd have a wee bit over that line. :P

Yes, because I think she likes Mitsuhiko more. XD She scares Conan and pisses him off and vise-versa. Mitsuhiko is a gentle and caring boy that cares deeply for her. She notices that. And no, no she does not like Conan. At least, not defanitly. She has never outright said she liked Conan so you can't make that assumption. XD I think she and Conan will never be more than friends. Even if she did have interest in him I don't think it's mutual. XD lol

That's not true at all. Ayumi has shown she has feelings for Conan. That's canon. Haibara's feeling can be guessed but she has not said anything along the lines of "I like him". Ayumi has literally said the words "That's why I love you, Conan-kun!" before. So I think Ayumi is a wee bit closer than Haibara is. XD lol Not meaning to be mean or anything...

How is it impossible? XD I really don't think it is but whatever you wanna think...

AiCon is alright be I don't think it will happen. There are no signs leading me to believe there are, there hasn't been any character development between the two of them as of recently, and there is no canon established interest romantically between the two. I will need to have some serious convincing to believe in those two as a couple. XD

They say great minds think alike. Since when has Ran kept up with Conan? she always falls very easily for his tricks. Haibara can easily get to him.

I.e: The ep. about the software developer. Haibara figured out Conan and Agasa were discussing the BO.

They say great minds think alike. Since when has Ran kept up with Conan? she always falls very easily for his tricks. Haibara can easily get to him.

I.e: The ep. about the software developer. Haibara figured out Conan and Agasa were discussing the BO.

That just means they have a similar thought process or IQ level. XD

I personally think that Shinichi would never stop loving Ran since hes been in love with her for so long. Personality doesn't matter if its true love. But I feel that Conan will never turn back into Shinichi, and I like Conai a lot, mainly since Ayucon is sort of awkward on Conan's terms and because Ai is just awesome.

I personally think that Shinichi would never stop loving Ran since hes been in love with her for so long. Personality doesn't matter if its true love. But I feel that Conan will never turn back into Shinichi, and I like Conai a lot, mainly since Ayucon is sort of awkward on Conan's terms and because Ai is just awesome.

I agree this

how is AyuCon awkward, exactly? XD

And Ai isn't all that awesome, really. Ever seen Chuck? SARAH is awesome. XD

how is AyuCon awkward, exactly? XD

And Ai isn't all that awesome, really. Ever seen Chuck? SARAH is awesome. XD

Ai is awesome,you can't deny it XDDD...at least she's better than many other characters in DC...

Ai is awesome,you can't deny it XDDD...at least she's better than many other characters in DC...

I second the motion. Who could have though of 'firing' Conan's butt? Not Ayumi. :twisted:

I second the motion. Who could have though of 'firing' Conan's butt? Not Ayumi. :twisted:

Yes... probably because Ayumi actually CARES about Conan's feelings and well-being? XD

And I don't think Haibara is more epic than Yuki Nagato. :P Nobody can surpass her. EVER. XD lol

Yes... probably because Ayumi actually CARES about Conan's feelings and well-being? XD

And I don't think Haibara is more epic than Yuki Nagato. :P Nobody can surpass her. EVER. XD lol

Ai care Conan too!She punishment is hard.She will forgive him but He said something.Conan see her naked.

Ai care Conan too!She punishment is hard.She will forgive him but He said something.Conan see her naked.

Yeah, but obviously not enough to not pull a childish prank on him. :P I don't think she cares quite as much as Ayumi- or at least not in the same way. XD

If you love somebody you wouldn't pour pepper in their pants unless you were a tsundere or something like that. XD

I hardly think that Haibara is a tsundere. lol

Yeah, but obviously not enough to not pull a childish prank on him. :P I don't think she cares quite as much as Ayumi- or at least not in the same way. XD

If you love somebody you wouldn't pour pepper in their pants unless you were a tsundere or something like that. XD

I hardly think that Haibara is a tsundere. lol

Haibara makes jokes and only tease people she likes(she does the same with Agasa)...it's not because you like someone that you have to be nice all the time...

I second, what 75 aichan said.

Besides, what if someone saw your own butt and even said it "in a care-free way". wouldn't you be embarrassed or even angry?.blink.gif

If Haibara didn't do that. i think that would have been a sign that she doesn't care at all.....coz when conan said " he saw her butt " she would have not minded it, and just kept quit.....and put her " i-dont-care" face.

" AN EYE FOR AN EYE "

that was just fair for both of them....icon_e_ugeek.gif

Haibara makes jokes and only tease people she likes(she does the same with Agasa)...it's not because you like someone that you have to be nice all the time...

So... she has a crush on Agasa, too? :P

I knew she had family issues but GOD! I didn't think she was THAT kind of girl! :o lol

But if you like them you probably wouldn't put pepper in their pants, which is harming them physically, unless you were a tsundere. And Haibara obviously isn't. XD

I second, what 75 aichan said.

Besides, what if someone saw your own butt and even said it "in a care-free way". wouldn't you be embarrassed or even angry?.blink.gif

If Haibara didn't do that. i think that would have been a sign that she doesn't care at all.....coz when conan said " he saw her butt " she would have not minded it, and just kept quit.....and put her " i-dont-care" face.

" AN EYE FOR AN EYE "

that was just fair for both of them....icon_e_ugeek.gif

If it were the guy I liked I'd be embarrassed yes, but I wouldn't put pepper in his pants. XD If i liked him I wouldn't want to cause harm to him unless showing harm physically is my way of communicating i like somebody. This isn't Haibara's way of communicating because if it had been Agasa would have a broken back and Ayumi would be afraid of her, and I don't even WANNA know what she would have done to AKEMI! :o She likes to tease people she cares about, yes, but hurting them, no. XD

If she had feelings for him then I'm pretty sure that she'd react differently than to harm him. I think she was just pissed that he didn't feel the embarrassment that she and Ayumi felt from being seen naked. XD I'd be pretty pissed if a boy walked in on my friend and I, didn't apologize and instead shrugged it off like it was nothing even when it's very humiliating to be seen butt naked and he KNOWS I'm upset about it. That's probably why Haibara put chili pepper in his pants.

Because he didn't apologize and shrugged it off. XD

I won't get involved in the actual shipping debate, I've done that enough...

IHKF, you are comparing the reactions of a 7 year old to an 18 year old woman. Despite what their apparent ages may be, how Ai reacts and how Ayumi reacts will be completely different regardless. And there are PLENTY of women who would do such things to their lover. It is actually quite common. It isn't about being tsundere, its about being playful. You don't need to be a kid to play pranks nor do you have to be immature. In fact, you have to be closer to someone you would play a prank on, lest they take it the wrong way (unless the prank truly is harmless fun).

PS: It seems that you are always in a shipping debate of some kind, trying to convert others or justify your position...

So... she has a crush on Agasa, too? :P

I knew she had family issues but GOD! I didn't think she was THAT kind of girl! :o lol

But if you like them you probably wouldn't put pepper in their pants, which is harming them physically, unless you were a tsundere. And Haibara obviously isn't. XD

If it were the guy I liked I'd be embarrassed yes, but I wouldn't put pepper in his pants. XD If i liked him I wouldn't want to cause harm to him unless showing harm physically is my way of communicating i like somebody. This isn't Haibara's way of communicating because if it had been Agasa would have a broken back and Ayumi would be afraid of her, and I don't even WANNA know what she would have done to AKEMI! :o She likes to tease people she cares about, yes, but hurting them, no. XD

If she had feelings for him then I'm pretty sure that she'd react differently than to harm him. I think she was just pissed that he didn't feel the embarrassment that she and Ayumi felt from being seen naked. XD I'd be pretty pissed if a boy walked in on my friend and I, didn't apologize and instead shrugged it off like it was nothing even when it's very humiliating to be seen butt naked and he KNOWS I'm upset about it. That's probably why Haibara put chili pepper in his pants.

Because he didn't apologize and shrugged it off. XD

I agree it but Haibana is a angel and devil her want to be.She is light side Playful,smart,care and jokes.She is dark side Cold,mean, and punishment.She won't harm Agasa,Ayumi and Akemi.Haibana know them won't tell soul.You will least curse him. She have a feelings to him.It's love or not.She care for him.