Detective Conan World
Noir

Conan x Ai

It depends on the situation. Ai will try to confess, without breaking the ShinRan pairing, but it might, if she tells. So, she will need to wait for the right moment.

It depends on the situation. Ai will try to confess, without breaking the ShinRan pairing, but it might, if she tells. So, she will need to wait for the right moment.

i mean, it isn't clearly stated that she likes him... but sooooo many episodes just lead me to believe she does... its hard to explain... if you watch the episodes with the two of them together... and watch from a conai perspective and not a shinran perspective, you might be able to see what we see

1. A more mature couple? Please explain how.

2. More in common as in what?

3. That's er... Not exactly a good reason, at all.

4. They can both help him in different ways.

5. You mean when she sees a dead body? That's normal.

6. No they don't.

7. That's because she knows that Conan is Shinichi. Ran doesn't because Conan always stops her from finding out.

8. Ran would too.

9. Even if their personalities are different, they love each other. You can't deny that.

10. I thought this was about love.

11.That's not a reason.

13. What?

How do you know it wasn't just an excuse? Messages from a girl that he likes is a good excuse to get Ran not to look at his phone.

i

I'll think of something for 12 later....

1. Unlike an ordinary high school relationship moments,they work together to solve cases and take down the Black Organization.Isn't that cool?

2.Smart,Intelligent and as stated in no.1,

They both share the same goal.

3.They look better...see?

4.Ran RARELY DOES help conan.

6.They do actually.Almost all the time!

7.She does,but not certain. Watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwr80KPyldA&feature=related

8.Ran does not possess Ai's Intelligence,but yeah.But there are some situations that Ran's only burden.

9.They do love each other,but what would conan feel if he knew that ai actually does have feelings for him?He wouldn't just leave the poor girl alone y'know.Especially if he knows her past.

10.It is

11.I agree that they're right for each other.

13.Actually,It's KINDA(BUT NOT EXACT,something i would recall)like toradora,

Both person help each other to get their crushes together with them.But ended up loving each other.

1: ConAi is a more mature couple what makes them a mature couple?

2: they have more in common they have almost nothing in common except that both of them shrank

3: they look better togetherthats just an opinion

4: Ai is able to help Conan, Ran only becomes a burden yeah Ai is able to help him but she doesn't!

5: Ai can take care of herself, and doesn't need constant protection, while ran freaks about little things and is always hiding behind conan's back lol what isn't ai the one who hides behind conan's back whenever she feels like she is in danger and ran is the one who uses karate when sombody trys to kill

6: The two share a closer relationship shinchi's relationship with ran is WAY closer than his relationship with ai

7: Even tho ran and shinichi known each other longer, Ai knows and understands conan better how can ran understands conan's feelings when she doesn't know that he is shinichi?

8: Even if Conan was to get in a dangerous situation, she believes that he will be able to get out of it, and is able to offer intellectual help when needed and you call that a reason why they should be togther

9: Shinichi and Ran's personalities clash, while Ai and Conan's fit more together in the whole scheme of things. shinchi is a high school detective and ai created a drug that kill people while ran is a kind person who has been waiting for shinchi for a long time

10: No matter how much ran may like shinichi, the only one he can really depend on as conan are those who know who he is, and the only one possible as a match for him, for then and the future, knowing who he was as conan and as shinichi, would be Ai NO thats not true shinichi didn't tell ran about his true identity as conan because he loves her even he said that one day he will tell ran everything with his own voice

11: Dude, admit it, they are just right for each other, the girly personality of ran does not suit Shinichi's, even tho the damsel and the knight are often used... i don't see it working out that well in this case... i just don't know how too.... ran is not girly at all(girly girls are girls who keeps trying to get boys attention like sonoko ran never tried to get anybody's attention) and shinchi is the one who gets to chooses who he want to be with

well that's all my opinion

ADD-ONs:

12. Ai never really forces Conan. She always gives him choices. But Ran, she forces Conan and even her dad(how rude) to go to the museum.(Shuuichi Akai)what? ran takes care for his father ever since he and her mom divorced she cooks, cleans and take care of the house and she is only 17 he should takes her to a museum when she askes him to and not laugh at her also Ai keeps trying to get conan to kick okiya out of his house

13. This is somewhat modeled after sherlock holmes, and in sherlock holmes isnt the only woman that holmes is truly in love with is the only woman that could possibly outsmart him? and haven't we seen that Ai has given Conan hints when he is stuck and can't figure things out? (tacticalwolf) conan is NOT sherlock holmes and that is that

14. During episodes 398-401,

when conan is suspected to be shinichi, when conan tells Ran that the reason he didnt want her to see the phone was because he had a lot of messages from the girl he likes.... in the beginning of hte next episode, Ai says that she had sent him a lot of messages to help fool Ran... and that would mean that SHE sent him a lot of messages so she is the girl he likes...ne?

(tacticalwolf)

[

nooooooooooooooooo conan only said that to make ran think that this is the reason he heisted when she want to take a look at his phone

• Upvote 1

Everyone knows Ai loves Conan but she's having a hard time confessing to him. . .

But are they meant to be and why???

sorry to the ShinRan fans. I admit i'm a ShinRan fan too. Darn it! I don't know where to choose!!! sometimes i REALLY hate myself.