Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Favorite Episodes

Hello!

I am planning to watch some dc episodes today, but I can't decide which ones to watch DX

Please help me!

Which episodes are the best in your opinion?

the coded map of the city case...

(is this the ep. when the searched for the treasure w/ the use of the neon lights?

right?)

;;even though it's still from the beginning and i'm kinda far, i still can't forget it... :-D

the coded map of the city case...

(is this the ep. when the searched for the treasure w/ the use of the neon lights?

right?)

;;even though it's still from the beginning and i'm kinda far, i still can't forget it... :-D

*has nostalgia overload*

Ah, memories...

Hmmm... It's tough to list all the specific ones since there are sooo many.

London Arc, Desperate Revival, Golden Apple.

Of course B.O. arcs and episodes are always epic. (176-178, 345, 425, 491-504)

I tend to like episodes where the protagonists travel somewhere, preferably a secluded place, since that often spells for a good case with the right creepy atmosphere. (There are a lot ;) )

Ooh, and cases involving sports too.

just watch episode 400, men! just watch how epic Ran is! xDD (like it 'cause that episode is so funny! haha!) I almost forgot that ep 400 is one of my favorite epic episode! xD icon_mrgreen.gif

HI GUYS! :)

These are my favortie episodes so far:

1.Episodes 616-621

(Holmes' Revelation)

2.Episode 490

(Heiji Hattori vs. Shinichi Kudo: Deduction Battle on the Ski Slope)

3. Episodes 491-504

(Clash of Red and Black)

"I also like the episodes of Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story"

*Of course I love the episodes with

1.Kudo Shinichi

2.Black Organization

3.Shinichi's Parents

4.Kisaki Eri

5.Hattori Heiji

6.Kaito Kid

That's All <3

DC 4life!

Episode 1 = Roller Coaster Murder case (the start of a epic anime in japan and to the world)

Episode 11-12 = Moonlight Sonata = Really loved this, kinda scared me when i was a kid.

Episode 129 = Girl from the B.O = Ai-kun!

Episode 174 = The 20 Year Old Murderous Intent = this one was very puzzling

Episode 188-193 = Desperate Revival Arc = for me is the saddest arc of the anime

Episode 286-288 = Shinichi's New York Case = very important episodes for the Vermouth Arc

Episode 291-293 = The Solitary Island of the Princess and . . . = this has a very shocking deduction part

Episode 304 = Trembling Police HQ 12 million Hostages = (by far one of the best ones every made even Gosho said this is

one of his fav especially when Conan and Takagi is in the elavator)

Episode 345 = Head to Head Match up with the B.O, A Dual Mystery on a Full Moon = One of my favorites and has alot of

plot twist in this episode

Episode 425 = Black Impact! The moment the B.O reaches out = Shuichi Akai enuff said.

Episode 445 = Secret of the Russian Blue = Kogorou Mouri is just so damn funny at this part

Episode 472-473 = Shinichi Kudo's Childhood Adventure = mini-Shin and Ran are so cute here

Episode 479 = 3 Days With Heiji Hattori = my fav episode w/ Heiji, it has the epic deduction by Mouri about the temple

Episode 491-504 = The Clash of Red and Black = my favorite chess match between the FBI w/ Conan and the B.O

Episode 509-511 = Episode which Subaru was introduced.

Episode 515 = Kaitou Kid's Teleportation = my fav Kaitou kid episode

Episode 516-517 = Furinkazan = Conan, Heiji and Inspector Yamato just awesome

Episode 521-523 = The Returned Shinichi Kudo = The Deduction part was very nice

Episode 557-561 = The Mystery of the Red Wall = One of my favorite cases.

Episode 610-613 = Conan and Heiji are awesome here also reminded me of my favorite Holmes novel

Episode 616-621 = Holmes Revalation = One of the most climatic arc in the series

Episode 648-650 = The Besieged Detective Agency = this also has a brilliant plot and deduction part

Episode 651 = Conan vs Heiji = Troll faces everywhere xD

Episode 652-655 = The Design of Poison and Mirage = even though we heard this alot from other culprit but this

episodes is really worthy for a crime novel

already putted to much O_O

Everyone should really watch episodes 421 & 422. Its about Professor Agasa's love life. I'm not the 'mushy' type but can't really help it, the episode is heart warming.

Gingko-Colored First Love

Agreed! I love the episodes too! :)

Most of my favorite episodes are early works.

Especially, I love these episodes;

File50; Library Murder Case

File136-137; The Old Blue Castle Investigation Case

File12; Ayumi-chan's Kidnapping Case

File34-35; Distinguished Family's Consecutive Accidental Death Case

File118; The Naniwa Serial Murder Case

And ' File403-404; The Mysterious Angel's Mansion ' is the best of Anime Original episodes, I think! :D

Episode 57-58: Holmes Freak Murder Case

Episode 76: Conan vs. Kaito Kid

Episode 84-85: Ski Lodge Murder Case

Episode 188-193: Desperate Revival Arc

Episode 286-288 Shinichi Kudo's New York Case

Episode 491-504: Clash of Red and Black Arc

Episode 521-523

Episode 616-621: Holmes Revelation Arc

Episode 651: Conan vs. Heiji: East vs. West

The Clash of Red and Black arc i loved, can't say anything about the ending of it though since some people might figure it out if i say anything. The Worst Birthday episodes were good, for once Mouri was playing it smooth but he still screwed up XD and Three Days With Heiji Hattori, loved that one cause it showed that even detectives can ruin someone's life just for fame or easily kill someone for revenge. Just goes to show that Kudo was right in the bandaged man murderer case in the first season, there is a darkness that can take over even the most innocent of people and stain their hands crimson with blood or as most people know it as, an eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind....

P.S. Moonlight Sonata was epic!!

konishiwa :) im the ultimate detective conan fan im 21 but i download all the episodes nd watch them  :) currently i stopped at episode 345 Head-to-Head Match with the Black Organization: A Dual Mystery on a Full Moon Night, nd its tooo amazing one of my favourites :) i also like the desperate revival episodes , all of them <3 nd i likeShinichi Kudo's New York Case , the mysterious passenger , nd so many other  , i like when heiji meats up with conan to solve the case :)