Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Masumi Sera (768-770)

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think the Jeet Kune Do character is <3 (it might be more than one possibility, so you can vote more than one) ~

• Shuuichi Akai's little sibling
    • FBI member
    • CIA member
    • BO member
    • Bourbon
    • Vermouth
    • Just a new character
    • Shinichi's new rival
    • Anokata (the BO boss)
    • Can't decide
    • Enemy
    • Ally

The new case seems nice... and really interesting 074.gif! I couldn't wait to discuss it... so 1b38f9e2.gif...

189067_187500531285014_137751676259900_385627_942879_n.jpg

190183_187500561285011_137751676259900_385628_233468_n.jpg

199745_187500614618339_137751676259900_385630_5372791_n.jpg

And what's your theory on this person?

Unknown_Profile.jpg

Name: Sera

Is it bad that as soon as I saw this character I immediately thought that it was someone else in disguise? Anyway, I don't think it'll be any of the the ones in the spoiler box 'cause...

as far as I know Yukiko and Kaitou Kid don't know any martial arts. Vermouth is possible (not sure 'bout her to be honest) but she looks like she's in her twenties so it'd be hard to disguise as a male teenager like the new character seems to be. 'Course I could be totally wrong 'bout that. I also totally doubt it's Bourbon, for one thing we already have the suspects for that and also because I don't think a teenager would be able to build up that kind of reputation in the BO (and anyway, why would they want him to get close to Ran, I thought that Kogoro was no longer suspicious after the thing with Hidemi and the bug) :mrgreen:

So I suppose it's possible it is in fact a brand new character who happens to be interested in Conan. Well, as long as the plot around him isn't too close to what happened with Eisuke I suppose it could be okay. I'm interested in what 'kind' of rival he'll be though... :mrgreen:

Oh, and here's a link to the chinese file if anyone's interested:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1019607500

• Upvote 1

looks cool, thanks

You are welcome :-)!

Is it bad that as soon as I saw this character I immediately thought that it was someone else in disguise? Anyway, I don't think it'll be any of the the ones in the spoiler box 'cause...

as far as I know Yukiko and Kaitou Kid don't know any martial arts. Vermouth is possible (not sure 'bout her to be honest) but she looks like she's in her twenties so it'd be hard to disguise as a male teenager like the new character seems to be. 'Course I could be totally wrong 'bout that. I also totally doubt it's Bourbon, for one thing we already have the suspects for that and also because I don't think a teenager would be able to build up that kind of reputation in the BO (and anyway, why would they want him to get close to Ran, I thought that Kogoro was no longer suspicious after the thing with Hidemi and the bug) :mrgreen:

So I suppose it's possible it is in fact a brand new character who happens to be interested in Conan. Well, as long as the plot around him isn't too close to what happened with Eisuke I suppose it could be okay. I'm interested in what 'kind' of rival he'll be though... :mrgreen:

Oh, and here's a link to the chinese file if anyone's interested:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1019607500

That's really interesting. I also thought that he was someone in disguise at first... Satou is the first person that came to my mind. Umm... judging from the title, he may be Ran's rival in Karate, or Conan's rival in deduction (I will put my money on the latter).

Anyway, I will be waiting for the English release.

Thank you for the link by the way ^_^;!

DCTP released the english version of this file very quickly :lol:, and can I just mention that Sonoko was absolutely awesome in this :mrgreen:

Yeah, they did. I already made a wiki page for that unknown guy. Here it is, for those interested in it. Here you go! Any of you who want to help and pitch in can. I thought he might be a very important character in the future, so I decided to get the page started. As more info piles in, I'll update it.

How creepy. I'm the first to vote on this poll, as on your DCTP topic for this. O.o

Anyways, on DCTP I voted 'just a new chara' I voted 6 options for this:

Just a new character

Shinichi's new rival (for love <3)

Haibara's hubby (just in case she and Conan don't end up together. ^^)

Akai's little bro

And two others.

Akai's little bro makes the most sense for me. Why, you ask? My thesis:

- they both have the same thingy with the eyes

-He's coming back to search for his brother, knowing that Akai is still alive, and for revenge

-He knows Conan's name. Now, I know that it seems highly unlikely, but what if- just what if- Akai told him about Conan during the investigation?

Yeah.. not many points, but you get the picture. (Hopefully)154218d4.gif

DCTP released the english version of this file very quickly :lol:, and can I just mention that Sonoko was absolutely awesome in this :mrgreen:

I was surprised myself. It was really quick!

Yeah, they did. I already made a wiki page for that unknown guy. Here it is, for those interested in it. Here you go! Any of you who want to help and pitch in can. I thought he might be a very important character in the future, so I decided to get the page started. As more info piles in, I'll update it.

Wow, I checked it and it's awesome!

How creepy. I'm the first to vote on this poll, as on your DCTP topic for this. O.o

Anyways, on DCTP I voted 'just a new chara' I voted 6 options for this:

Just a new character

Shinichi's new rival (for love <3)

Haibara's hubby (just in case she and Conan don't end up together. ^^)

Akai's little bro

And two others.

Akai's little bro makes the most sense for me. Why, you ask? My thesis:

- they both have the same thingy with the eyes

-He's coming back to search for his brother, knowing that Akai is still alive, and for revenge

-He knows Conan's name. Now, I know that it seems highly unlikely, but what if- just what if- Akai told him about Conan during the investigation?

Yeah.. not many points, but you get the picture. (Hopefully)154218d4.gif

I just made the poll not long before you voted th_102_.gif.

I just read the file, and I can't suspect anyone other than that lady. So I voted for her...

As for who might the Jeet Kune Do character is... I chose the same options that Alicetama chose 154218d4.gif.

And your theory is cool, partner! I sorta agree with you ali_005.gif ~ <3

Sorta? 5a6157d0.gif I thought a lot.

Fine, after a second thought I changed my mind... I agree with you to the fullest ali_005.gif! I trust you as my partner ali_081.gif~

I wanted to say something regarding this theory, but I... forgot ali_115.gif.

im currently thinking Toshiko killed the victim, here is my reasoning as of now

The body was somehow already under the car, She set up some kind of trick to make that bam noise, probably some kind of object hit the ground somewhere in the area. When Conan saw people gathered and a car halfway pulled out he assumed it happened there. Think about it, how did the driver (the only person to mention) know the body fell from above when her back was turned to pull out the lot. I think its possible to either have both people to sit in the back where they probably could't see the body exactly falling, because she was looking back and blocking their view. Therefore no one can say they saw the body exactly fall. The hotel parking lot didn't seem very bustling for there to be other witnesses(although it was full of cars). If you also notice, the victims feet were clean(he looked bare foot, including no socks as well), meaning he was probably moved somewhere instead of him walking. Whats also strange is that the victims glasses wasn't broken and still on his head(why would he remove his shoes and coat but not his glasses, how can you fall from such a hieght without it falling off or at least being broken on impact.I also think there would have been more blood on the victims face. The Victim also had something strange around his neck. Also the shoes on the roof were on top of the coat that was neatly placed on the ledge, if the victim commited suicide why would he care? Toshiko also stopped Conan and company from entering a specific elevator because it went to the annex? it was suppose to be being renovated, it also had two door openings(i think the trick incorperates all of this.). As for the whole trick i will post my theory later, but she may have had him come down outside somewhere to murder him there and bring him under her car, or bring him downstairs in some luggage and place him under the car. She then used some kind of timed detinator to release a heavy suitcase(probably had a heavy bunt object in it), she may have used to transport him there, tho drop from that height causeing the Bam noise. No one would have found it strange to see her using a suitcase. She probably drugged him and placed him in a suitcase, Hit him with a blunt object, got him out by sliding the suit case under the car, unzipped it and placed him out of the suitcase under the car, finally spread him out and the trick is almost complete, you just need witnesses and make that person think they seen it all. Oh yea she wouldn't have blood on herself if she hit him while he was in the suitcase, She could have went to her room and reasure there was no blood on herself. Her plan didn't completely work because she didn't expect Conan to stop her from retrieving the suitcase and disposing of it. This is probably why she said she saw someone on the roof and she was too scared to go up there.

• Upvote 1

I voted for BO member and Bourbon, because it is about time another BO arc is coming this way. And I really want Bourbon's identity to be revealed soon, because it's been quite a while (in my opinion) and I really want answers. And even if this guy isn't Bourbon, I hope he's still a BO member. We need more members that aren't dead or missing. Maybe his name will be Scotch, Whiskey, or Rum? Thy haven't used those three very popular drinks yet. Who else agrees with me?

Read the file (just now ali_115.gif)...

And I think... it was just a suicide ali_005.gif.

I think the culprit is no other than that old baba. It's too obvious... how and when it's done. Plus, she was the only one who's name was introduced and mentioned ali_106.gif.

I'm guessing that Gosho wants to finish this case simply and easily with maybe the new character showing off solving the case instead of Conan... and then... focusing the rest of the plot on that kid ali_005.gif?

im currently thinking Toshiko killed the victim, here is my reasoning as of now

The body was somehow already under the car, She set up some kind of trick to make that bam noise, probably some kind of object hit the ground somewhere in the area. When Conan saw people gathered and a car halfway pulled out he assumed it happened there. Think about it, how did the driver (the only person to mention) know the body fell from above when her back was turned to pull out the lot. I think its possible to either have both people to sit in the back where they probably could't see the body exactly falling, because she was looking back and blocking their view. Therefore no one can say they saw the body exactly fall. The hotel didn't seem very bustling for there to be other witnesses. If you also notice, the victims feet were clean(he looked bare foot, no socks as well), meaning he was probably moved somewhere instead of walked. Whats also strange is that the victims glasses wasn't broken and still on his head, how can you fall from such a hieght without it falling off or at least being broken on impact.I also think there would have been more blood on the victims face. The Victim also had something strange around his neck. Also the shoes on the roof were on top of the coat that was neatly placed on the ledge, if the victim commited suicide why would he care? Toshiko also stopped Conan and company from entering a specific elevator because it went to the annex? it was suppose to be being renovated, it also had two door openings(i think the trick incorperates all of this.). As for the whole trick i will post my theory later, but she may have had him come down outside somewhere to murder him there and bring him under her car, or bring him downstairs in some luggage and place him under the car. I don't get how she timed the trick though.

Interesting! I agree with you in many ways ali_048.gif!

I voted for BO member and Bourbon, because it is about time another BO arc is coming this way. And I really want Bourbon's identity to be revealed soon, because it's been quite a while (in my opinion) and I really want answers. And even if this guy isn't Bourbon, I hope he's still a BO member. We need more members that aren't dead or missing. Maybe his name will be Scotch, Whiskey, or Rum? Thy haven't used those three very popular drinks yet. Who else agrees with me?

Mmmm... not sure though. BO members aren't that... friendly. He could be Bourbon... but I just... don't think so ali_064.gif.

I just hope that he is an ally ali_099.gif.

I voted the new guy to be Haibara's future boyfriend because he's cool and would go with Haibara (maybe.). But that means she won't end up with Mitsuhiko.... *cries* Oh well, I just wish they gave us his name!

My theory on this person is:-

He can't be Akai:

• His personality is completely different.
  • Akai is taller and has bigger build.
  • Akai doesn't have any attraction to Ran.

He can't be Eisuke:-

• Why is his face so different?
  • It is too soon for him to reappear again.
  • Learning Jeet Kune Do in this short amount of time is more likely impossible.

He can't be Vermouth:

• Vermouth was never seen doing any fighting skills. And not to mention... Jeet Kune Do?
  • I believe Vermouth is more taller than that.

He can't be Kaitou Kid:

• For all we know Kaitou Kid does not know Jeet Kune Do.

He can't be the boss:

I will edit this later... but I do think he is a new character being introduced to the series...

I agree with you Kaoko. But I don't think he's an ally. I mean, he seems to be a nice guy, but that might just be a disguise. I don't really have good reasons, but it's just my gut instinct that he's a bad guy.

He better not be a bad guy! He's much too cute and cool for that! (fangirl freak out.) Just a random thought... Could Akai have taken the APTX 4869? (you can slaughter me now.)

He better not be a bad guy! He's much too cute and cool for that! (fangirl freak out.) Just a random thought... Could Akai have taken the APTX 4869? (you can slaughter me now.)

Wow. My girlfriend hates this guy for flirting with Ran. You, on the other hand, think he's cute. And I think he's a bad guy. Such different opinions. Well, I'm sticking to my guns until proven wrong.

My theory on this person is:-

He can't be Akai:

• His personality is completely different.
  • Akai is taller and has bigger build.
  • Akai doesn't have any attraction to Ran.

He can't be Eisuke:-

• Why is his face so different?
  • It is too soon for him to reappear again.
  • Learning Jeet Kune Do in this short amount of time is more likely impossible.

He can't be Vermouth:

• Vermouth was never seen doing any fighting skills. And not to mention... Jeet Kune Do?
  • I believe Vermouth is more taller than that.

He can't be Kaitou Kid:

• For all we know Kaitou Kid does not know Jeet Kune Do.

He can't be the boss:

I will edit this later... but I do think he is a new character being introduced to the series...

Kaoko your reasoning is awesome, but i do think it could be Eisuke, We never knew if he did know Jeet Kune Do, He only pretended to be so clumsy but easily discovered Conan's identity, Eisuke also said he had feelings for Ran,He didn't solve the cases because it would blow his cover. As for it being to soon for him to appear im not convinced, what if the series is nearing the end. He could also just be a new character as well,It could be bourbon furthering his investigation of Conan (knowing his secret) if he can gain his trust he can get fingerprints and possibly discover where is the Real Akai(i think bourbon can be both scar akai and this guy)this new form is phase II of his investigation. I don't know yet, we will see.

BTW i edited my earlier deduction of how the crime was commited, possible answer to our trick :grin:

I think this person is a (most likely female) detective who happen to work on the same case as Conan in England. That's how he heard of Conan (Conan wasn't exactly hiding himself there).

I suppose s/he could just be there as a plot device to make everyone suspicious of Conan. For example, something like this could happen:

Conan:[pointing out clue] Ah re re, what's this doing here?

Sato: Is that _______? Then that means that the murderer...

Takagi: ...could use this to create an alibi

Jeet Kune Do guy/girl: *facepalm* Are you telling me that no-one's noticed that he always just happens to find clues that are relevant to the case by coincidence?

Sato + Takagi:...

:mrgreen: That's my idea at least. If Chekhov is right and this arc (the Bourbon arc) is the last one then it'd make sense for people to start questioning Conan.

I suppose s/he could just be there as a plot device to make everyone suspicious of Conan. For example, something like this could happen:

Conan:[pointing out clue] Ah re re, what's this doing here?

Sato: Is that _______? Then that means that the murderer...

Takagi: ...could use this to create an alibi

Jeet Kune Do guy/girl: *facepalm* Are you telling me that no-one's noticed that he always just happens to find clues that are relevant to the case by coincidence?

Sato + Takagi:...

:mrgreen: That's my idea at least. If Chekhov is right and this arc (the Bourbon arc) is the last one then it'd make sense for people to start questioning Conan.

icon_e_biggrin.gif

i heard the next file will be delayed on account of the earthquake. :mellow: Also the new character is simply that, maybe a rival for conan. He is suppose to be making his deduction show at the end of the next file :eek:

I can understand that it's delayed, but just out of curiosity, how long? I wanna see the deduction show! (and the guy's name.) Maybe he'll just be a new 'Gosho Guy'. It might be kind of like how Heiji was introduced. (but hopefully he doesn't have a GF. That way, he could go with Haibara and make us ShinRans who actually like Haibara happier.)