Detective Conan World
Marianne

When will Conan catch Kid?

I think he may discover his identity but nothing more, i doubt he will ever catch kid. It would ruin the Kaito Kid series and disappoint his fans...as to when i'm not sure but as much as he has been showing up, its bound to happen sometime soon.

I don't want Conan to catch Kaito Kid. But I think Conan will discover his identity and I think Kaito Kid will discover Conan identity. and I think Kaito Kid will help Conan crush the black organization.

This is my thought on this. Honestly, I don’t think Conan would offer Kaito to the police even if he did discover his actual identity. If the police caught Kaito then I’d imagine he’d let it be, but I have a hunch that Kaito’ll also aid in bringing down the B.O. as well. After all, he seems to already know Conan’s identity (from what I’ve gathered) and seems to be helpful when Conan actually needs it.

• Upvote 1

This is my thought on this. Honestly, I don’t think Conan would offer Kaito to the police even if he did discover his actual identity. If the police caught Kaito then I’d imagine he’d let it be, but I have a hunch that Kaito’ll also aid in bringing down the B.O. as well. After all, he seems to already know Conan’s identity (from what I’ve gathered) and seems to be helpful when Conan actually needs it.

This x50000000000

If I could find a way to highlight this post, underline it, put it up in neon lights, I would.

I agree, but it probably won't be a big role in the plot, I believe Gosho said he wouldn't add Kid to the main plot of DC because he is just a guest, but he may be essential in the uncovering of what the org really is and how to crush it.

I agree, but it probably won't be a big role in the plot, I believe Gosho said he wouldn't add Kid to the main plot of DC because he is just a guest, but he may be essential in the uncovering of what the org really is and how to crush it.

Can’t always believe what Gosho says, ya’know. ;D He seems to be the type that likes to play with minds, and there have been instances where creators would say one thing, and then go about doing the opposite. xD.

Kaito's too cool to be caught! But he's a bad guy... I'd rather Conan find out who he is, become friends, and just be like their dads. ? !

Kaito's too cool to be caught! But he's a bad guy... I'd rather Conan find out who he is, become friends, and just be like their dads. ? !

And maybe Kid can help kudo to investigate the cases like how Holmes and (someone whose name I forgot).

And maybe Kid can help kudo to investigate the cases like how Holmes and (someone whose name I forgot).

Moriarty?I think is both them.The persons are Good.I think is Detective Conan.Not Moriarty is evil person.

I don't want Conan to catch Kaito Kid. But I think Conan will discover his identity and I think Kaito Kid will discover Conan identity. and I think Kaito Kid will help Conan crush the black organization.

Good observation! I would like that to happen! :D

Oh

I didnt think about that