Detective Conan World
Stopwatch

Stopwatches Drawings

I randomly drew some DC pics recently and well, I'd like peoples opinions on them, what's good, what's bad, what needs to be improved ect.

As it's 22:56pm here, I decided not to risk waking up my parents by using the scanner and chose the safer option of taking a photo of it, I'll probably put up a scanned version which I'll edit to get rid of the lines later but until then you're stuck with this B) . It's sorta a mix between Conan and Shinichi.

post-7298-12952204783245_thumb.jpg

the second one is just a quick doodle I did on paint (how you're supposed to draw properly with that thing... <_< )

post-7298-12952189396015_thumb.png

Aww....this thread must feel lonely...

Anyway, the pictures are pretty good.

I randomly drew some DC pics recently and well, I'd like peoples opinions on them, what's good, what's bad, what needs to be improved ect.

As it's 22:56pm here, I decided not to risk waking up my parents by using the scanner and chose the safer option of taking a photo of it, I'll probably put up a scanned version which I'll edit to get rid of the lines later but until then you're stuck with this B) . It's sorta a mix between Conan and Shinichi.

the second one is just a quick doodle I did on paint (how you're supposed to draw properly with that thing... <_< )

I am sorry. I cannot help you. Maybe Maurice or a fan-artist can help.

your drawings are pretty good. I would say that Shinichi's or Conan's face is a little chubby and the nose is a little too low. the second drawing is really good and I don't really have anything to say to help you correct it.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

@lashedcheek - I'll try that, thanks :mrgreen:

@Officer Kaoko - I think the mouth ended up like that because 1) I can't do mens/anime lips that well and 2) I did most of it by memory. I'll try and fix it at some point.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The Okiya Subara picture does look a bit funny because he's smiling like that and all, but since you did it using Paint, kudos to you. You did pretty good! Keep up the good work!

So, thank you everyone who commented on my other pics. After reading them I decided to focus on getting the art style right (nose position, eyes ect;) before doing the characters...

813.jpg

^This is the result, you can't really see the colouring that well and the flash on my phone made the ink sort of reflect (weird, but... yeah, it happened). On the bright side I think I got the style down a lot better than before. What d'you think? Is it as good as the others, are the proportions right ect;

So... I'm putting the picture I drew for KKLT (birthday pic) up in this section so KKLT doesn't have to search through loads of pages on the LHC thread to find it. And yes, it's Kaito as a puppy... :mrgreen:

253733_149839608420966_100001847840900_313667_3920254_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

XD Yea I didnt have to go through thousands of pages XDXD and I received it XD Thanks!!!!!

Its good! *but its abit dark so I cant really see it too clearly... >_<*

Actually XD I was thinking of a naughtier and cheesier kind of image when I thought about puppy style XD You know, like having a smirk or :3 or something :P

... BUT ... I think this one is WONDERFUL too! =D =D =D GREAT PRESENT stopwatch!!! XD

*Perhaps I need to buy a collar for my new puppy soon... hmm.... *thinks* :P*

Anyways LOVED it! XD Thanks stopwatch!

>_<

You're welcome KKLT :mrgreen: (the darkness is because I had to take a photo instead of scanning it in, I used flash but I'm not sure if it made that much difference).

@Misaki-chan: Your suggestion made KKLT speechless, therefore it's got to be a good one, right? :lol:

You're welcome KKLT :mrgreen: (the darkness is because I had to take a photo instead of scanning it in, I used flash but I'm not sure if it made that much difference).

@Misaki-chan: Your suggestion made KKLT speechless, therefore it's got to be a good one, right? :lol:

Yup its a good one! XD kekeke~ Thanks! XD

well he looks a bit like a dog

Thats because it IS a PUPPY VERSION. lol :P