Lawyer Kisaki's SOS
|Title:||Lawyer Kisaki's SOS|
|Japanese title:||妃弁護士SOS |
(Kisaki bengoshi esuōesu)
|Original airdate:||May 12, 2018 (Part 1) |
May 19, 2018 (Part 2)
|Broadcast rating:||6.9% |
|Manga source:||Volume 93: Files 3-5 (984-986)|
|Cast:||Conan Edogawa |
|Case solved by:||Conan Edogawa|
|Next Conan's Hint:||Tomato juice (Part 1) |
Crab and Swordfish (Part 2)
|Episode director:||901: Fumiaki Kamanaka |
902: Akira Yoshimura
|Animation director:||901: Seiji Muta (supervisor), Kenichi Otomo |
902: Seiji Muta (supervisor), Asuka Tsubuki
|Character Design:||Kumiko Shishido (design works) |
|Opening song:||Everything OK!!|
|Closing song:||Kamikaze Express|
|Prev episode:||« Solving Mysteries in a Locked Room|
|Next episode:||Birds of a Feather at Loggerheads »|
|List of episodes|
Ran is excited to watch a movie with her parents after a long time. However, Kogoro is reluctant to the idea since it stars Yoko Okino as a lawyer who saves her boyfriend who is a detective from a false accusation, a plot similar to one that actually happened with Kogoro and Eri. In the end of the movie, the detective clings to his girlfriend and says some cheesy lines, much to the annoyance of Kogoro. He is sure that the premium seat tickets Eri sent him is because she is going to tell him at the end of the movie to reflect on his mistakes like the detective boyfriend. While they argue, Ran receives a friend request on her messaging app from Eri and accepts it. A while later Eri messages Ran saying that he has been kidnapped and to inform the police. However, the impostor who was added to the group by Ran a while ago negates her statements saying that she was only joking. During the chaos, they are unable to identify who the real Eri is.
Two hours earlier, Eri is seen talking to Midori about the movie Ran is pestering her to see with Kogoro and that she doesn't want her stomach to growl during the movie since it will embarrass her in front of Kogoro. Midori teases her that it does not matter when her stomach growls in front of her clients, but when it's her ex-husband, she is extra careful to present her at her best. Eri is speechless and embarrassed, that is when there is a knock on the door. After Midori opens the door, the kidnappers stupefy her and Eri, and then kidnap Eri in a case. On reaching the location, one of the kidnappers sees blood flowing out of the case. When he tries to open it, Eri jerks out of the case and knocks him out. Seeing no way of escape, she takes the kidnapper's phone and goes to hiding.
Manga to anime changes
- When Kogoro reads the synopsis of the movie he's going to watch with Eri at the beginning of episode 901, small characters are drawn in the background to illustrate what Kogoro is reading. This was not in the manga.
- During her abduction scene, Goro tries to attack the culprits before they lock him in a room. This was not in the manga.
- In the manga, Eri doesn't think of opening the door when she's in the garage trying to escape. The anime version corrected this.
- There are more scenes where the culprits try to find Eri.
- Eri takes off her high heels in the anime in order not go unnoticed.
- Kogoro doesn't find the building in which Eri is held captive right away like in the manga. He has to search for a few minutes before finding it.
- Takagi doesn't take the criminals to the police car at the end of the case.
- Kogoro and Eri have more lines when they bicker at the cinema.
- The plot for the fictional movie starring Yoko Okino is an adaptation of Kogoro Mouri, Suspect.
- The kidnappers' car is a Toyota Sailfin Blue Pearl Metallic 2001 Toyota Windom 3.0 G (Lexus ES) [MCV30] The license plate is 新宿 300, す 90-12 (Shinjuku 300, SU 90-12).
- In part 1, there is a reference Ran made about A Cottage Surrounded by Zombies, where the culprit used a trick to hide a corpse inside a drawer.
- The Beika Church in A June Bride Murder Case reappears in these episodes.
- Eri's complain about the lead attorney in the film keeps using "OBJECTION!" in the court at the judge is a reference to the video game Ace Attorney , by Capcom, in which the protagonists would use said phrase to counter the claim of prosecutors/judges/witnesses. Gara Takashima, Eri's voice actress, also voiced the evil queen and prosecutor Ga'ran Sigatar Khura'in, the antagonist of Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice.
In other languages
|Vietnamese||Luật sư Kisaki, SOS|
|Episodes of Season 28|
|898 • 899 • 900 • 901 • 902 • 903 • 904 • 905 • 906 • 907 • 908 • 909 • 910 • 911 • 912 • 913 • 914 • 915 • 916 • 917 • 918 • 919 • 920 • 921 • 922 • 923 • 924 • 925 • 926 • 927 • 928 • 929 • 930 • 931 • 932 • 933 • 934 • 935 • 936 • 937 • 938 • 939 • 940 • 941 • 942 • 943 • 944 • 945 • 946 • 947 • 948 • 949 • 950 • 951 • 952 • 953 • 954 • 955 • 956 • 957 • 958 • 959 • 960 • 961 • 962 • 963 • 964 • 965 • 966 • 967 • 968 • 969 • 970 • 971 • 972 • 973 • 974 • 975|