Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM 1: So the past couple days it's just been me and my dad, or in other words, one lactose intolerant person and one partially lactose intolerant person; and when I went to make myself mac & cheese, the second I put the noodles in the water I realized my house doesn't have any milk

tumblr_m42qykugn91r58lid.gif it's been like 5 hours and I'm still kinda disappointed I settled for toast because I didn't want to make anymore dishes to clean

OMM 2: "(friend A) poked you 23 times in a row!" "(friend B ) poked you 15 times in a row!" wha t is this 

this isn't 2011 

where am i

nothing good has ever come out of digging through middle school stuff

I'm not proud of my middle school self, nor do I want to be reminded of that.

It's kinda like scrolling through your Facebook timeline and wishing that your past self never even discovered the internet, haha

and in 10 years, I'll look back to my high school self and think, "man, was I an idiot"

--

also, what's so great about twitter

ah youth, thinking about it is just a constant reminder of how stupid you were/are

fortunately not all my middle school stuff was terrible like 6th and 7th grade were mostly fine but 8th grade was just not... good, , , ,

it's good you aren't already embarrassed of your high school self (assuming you will be embarrassed of your high school self in the future)! My freshman year/early sophomore year self was terrible and embarrasses me fairly often tumblr_m42qzrJMNM1r58lid.jpg

And it's nice how casual twitter is in comparison to facebook, tumblr, or even here. Like it feels like there needs to be a point to my posts on other sites/forums but on twitter I can just tweet a warthog emoji or post multiple pictures of my cat and no one cares and it's great  B)

Haha, popular voting in my country would surely work but I dunno, no one is trying here to make that happen other than the LGBT people themselves.

I kinda talk to them actually ^___^; I feel bad that they are DMing or tweeting at me, begging for views, and me be just like ignore them so I told them I'll try looking at their videos lol. Every startup youtuber is now flooding me though :V And, I followed everyone who followed me back. I'm getting attached to them T__T

Yeah. They weren't able to pay their debt in time. They closed every banks in there, I heard. Poor Greeks.

Well, it kinda affected the global market badly. Saw it in the news. Just goes to show how countries today are so dependent to each other. I also hope that they recover from it.

Maybe it'll happen in the future c:

I hope you don't like reading your timeline in its entirety then because following people back is the one way to ensure you'll never be able to read all of it  :o

I saw; certainly doesn't look like this is a good time for the euro. It's amazing to think just how many countries Greece's situation is affecting simply because they're linked by the euro. I hope the residents will be ok with the atm's running out of money n' all. And I wonder how long it'll take for them to recover from this if something doesn't happen...  :wacko:

Maybe it'll happen in the future c:

I hope you don't like reading your timeline in its entirety then because following people back is the one way to ensure you'll never be able to read all of it  :o

I saw; certainly doesn't look like this is a good time for the euro. It's amazing to think just how many countries Greece's situation is affecting simply because they're linked by the euro. I hope the residents will be ok with the atm's running out of money n' all. And I wonder how long it'll take for them to recover from this if something doesn't happen...  :wacko:

I actually hope so :3

Haha, it's starting to become a problem actually. :P I'm starting to not be able to see tweets from those ones that I really planned to follow.

Yeah. True. Welp, on the countries being affected, the reasons are probably some bunch of economics-related thingy :P Yeah, I really do hope so that they can make it through this. I'm also wondering about how they're gonna recover but well, they have a long history of surviving problems :3

I have gaming PC, but I didn't know what game should be commented in a video.

Dunno too man. I would go with some bunch of random games or what big youtubers play, they would do, probably.

It is for me though ^_^. The only bad part is that my parents just have to use my sister's twitter account to see what I've been tweeting >_>. Can't they understand the meaning of private account?!

OMM: I know I'll get in trouble for this spiting passive-aggressively, but I personally like doing it ^^

Lol. Reminds me of my sister. :P She doesn't want us, her older siblings, to see what she does on her twitter.

On My Mind: I'm starting to get pissed off at my own self.

It is for me though ^_^. The only bad part is that my parents just have to use my sister's twitter account to see what I've been tweeting >_>. Can't they understand the meaning of private account?!

OMM: I know I'll get in trouble for this spiting passive-aggressively, but I personally like doing it ^^

Why your parents "stalk" you? Talk with your parents about privacy and how it is good!

I don't like to stalk my sister ( but I have her passwords) And she have twitter,and I am her older sister,even so I don't like to see what she think or twitting.

OMM: R.I.P to all the money I spent on books this year .__.

OMM: Why is Persona 3's battle mode not real time? Rush is not good enough for me :< Also is it just me or does it seem like the game is more of a Visual Novel created with a lot of hard work?

You've got to meet new people 100x more compared to Facebook. If you're an extravert like me, it's a great thing.

The same could be said for tumblr, reddit, or even the YouTube comments section, lol.

I consider myself an extrovert, but I don't see myself getting a Twitter account any time soon.

ah youth, thinking about it is just a constant reminder of how stupid you were/are

fortunately not all my middle school stuff was terrible like 6th and 7th grade were mostly fine but 8th grade was just not... good, , , ,

it's good you aren't already embarrassed of your high school self (assuming you will be embarrassed of your high school self in the future)! My freshman year/early sophomore year self was terrible and embarrasses me fairly often tumblr_m42qzrJMNM1r58lid.jpg

And it's nice how casual twitter is in comparison to facebook, tumblr, or even here. Like it feels like there needs to be a point to my posts on other sites/forums but on twitter I can just tweet a warthog emoji or post multiple pictures of my cat and no one cares and it's great  B)

Middle school was fun and all, but it makes me cringe whenever I look back to it. There are a few things I'm rather happy about though.

I guess I'm not exactly embarrassed by my high school self; I'm just rather stoic about it.

Most of my friends don't have a Twitter so it's pointless for me to get one unless I'm in the mood to follow some "big" people.

I'm perfectly content with a Facebook, though I'll admit I like the format of Twitter and how it looks a lot more tame.

Also, Twitter is the kind of site where you post at impulse, meaning it comes with the risk of tweeting some pretty regrettable things, haha.

about the Greece bankruptcy thing, there's an Indiegogo campaign called the "Greek Bailout Fund"

it managed to raise >1.5mil euros, and while it's still nowhere near the goal the campaign itself is pretty inspiring

--

OMM: can someone spout out some really bizarre or boring topics/ideas to write about (preferably nothing too large in scale)

doesn't matter if it sounds like rubbish

like the history of pencil shavings or something

The same could be said for tumblr, reddit, or even the YouTube comments section, lol.

I consider myself an extrovert, but I don't see myself getting a Twitter account any time soon.

Middle school was fun and all, but it makes me cringe whenever I look back to it. There are a few things I'm rather happy about though.

I guess I'm not exactly embarrassed by my high school self; I'm just rather stoic about it.

Most of my friends don't have a Twitter so it's pointless for me to get one unless I'm in the mood to follow some "big" people.

I'm perfectly content with a Facebook, though I'll admit I like the format of Twitter and how it looks a lot more tame.

Also, Twitter is the kind of site where you post at impulse, meaning it comes with the risk of tweeting some pretty regrettable things, haha.

about the Greece bankruptcy thing, there's an Indiegogo campaign called the "Greek Bailout Fund"

it managed to raise >1.5mil euros, and while it's still nowhere near the goal the campaign itself is pretty inspiring

--

OMM: can someone spout out some really bizarre or boring topics/ideas to write about (preferably nothing too large in scale)

Twitter is way more sleeker and simpler in design. It's just tweet, your timeline, follow and DM. No other unnecessary stuff.

Plus, as I said, I need it for some important stuffs.

On My Mind: Gonna have a haircut again soon.

OMM: I have a newfound appreciation for fireworks being illegal in Ohio. Someone in my neighborhood shot off a firework that made my entire house shake. 

not cool bro, not cool

OMM: Why is Persona 3's battle mode not real time? Rush is not good enough for me :< Also is it just me or does it seem like the game is more of a Visual Novel created with a lot of hard work?

Persona's catch is that it's essentially a visual novel and more. It's a niche combination so its gameplay is pretty hit or miss. but I feel u, the turn based combat can be incredibly frustrating

....how far are you P3? 

.......who's your favorite character?

are considering playing Persona 4?

I actually hope so :3

Haha, it's starting to become a problem actually. :P I'm starting to not be able to see tweets from those ones that I really planned to follow.

Yeah. True. Welp, on the countries being affected, the reasons are probably some bunch of economics-related thingy :P Yeah, I really do hope so that they can make it through this. I'm also wondering about how they're gonna recover but well, they have a long history of surviving problems :3

That kinda sucks, that's why following people back isn't always ideal. Like you might meet someone cool but more often than not you end up just seeing a bunch of content you're not interested in :/

Yeah it's definitely one of those things that the rest of the world will probably sit back and watch to see how the whole crisis is solved and what kind of after effects it has. 

--

I'm glad you don't dislike of your high school self if given the chance I'd go back in time and punch my 14/15 year old self square in the face haha

Ah yeah, it makes you wouldn't be as interested in twitter if none of your friends use it. Twitter is pretty spur of the moment and while that could potentially lead to posting something regrettable it more often results in something unintentionally funny. It is a kinda daunting thought that you could possibly saying something stupid but that really applies to all social media/networking since the internet is forever after all. 

I heard about that Indiegogo campaign. It's up to 1.7mil+ euros now but it still says it's 0% funded which is just crazy. I've seen some people sort of joking about how pathetic it is that there's indiegogo thing for an entire country but they probably need all the help they can get. 

and uh, , , , , how about writing about marionettes or something idk

That kinda sucks, that's why following people back isn't always ideal. Like you might meet someone cool but more often than not you end up just seeing a bunch of content you're not interested in :/

That's true. Well their interests doesn't really matter. It's just that if I have never talked to them before, I think I shouldn't follow them. It's just like FB all over again :P Befriending bunch of random people xD

On My Mind: Hungry... makes up 50% of my posts :P

Persona's catch is that it's essentially a visual novel and more. It's a niche combination so its gameplay is pretty hit or miss. but I feel u, the turn based combat can be incredibly frustrating

....how far are you P3? 

.......who's your favorite character?

are considering playing Persona 4?

Well I was it was after I triggered the flag for the School Friend to talk to him about a confession plan (there is a hint of a galge in it between the 'gaming' visual novel bits) but I turned it off after saving after climbing the seventh floor of Tartarus. OTL I only have two Personas, want to collect a bit more before I try out the fusions. I don't know why I play this when I refuse to play Pokemon anywhere besides GBA/NDS. :P

I've read Persona 4's manga, maybe I will depending on how long it takes to finish Persona 3's both parts (Journey + Answer).

Why can't Japan make an RPG for an anime series that is like Harry Potter 1 and 2? TT_TT Honestly all HP needs is a difficulty setting so I can play it at max and sidequests with NPC interaction otherwise the gameplay is just as awesome as it was a decade ago.

Twitter is way more sleeker and simpler in design. It's just tweet, your timeline, follow and DM. No other unnecessary stuff.

Plus, as I said, I need it for some important stuffs.

I'm not the person who enjoys tweeting/posting statuses at impulse, and the only reason I have a Facebook is to keep in touch with my friends (I don't need it for anything else, tbh). There's no reason for me to get a Twitter, even if it does seem more polished by design.

and what do you "need" Twitter for?

I'm just curious, lol

I'm glad you don't dislike of your high school self if given the chance I'd go back in time and punch my 14/15 year old self square in the face haha

Ah yeah, it makes you wouldn't be as interested in twitter if none of your friends use it. Twitter is pretty spur of the moment and while that could potentially lead to posting something regrettable it more often results in something unintentionally funny. It is a kinda daunting thought that you could possibly saying something stupid but that really applies to all social media/networking since the internet is forever after all. 

I heard about that Indiegogo campaign. It's up to 1.7mil+ euros now but it still says it's 0% funded which is just crazy. I've seen some people sort of joking about how pathetic it is that there's indiegogo thing for an entire country but they probably need all the help they can get. 

and uh, , , , , how about writing about marionettes or something idk

I do dislike my high school self to an extent. It's just that I don't spend much time dwelling on it, haha.

Yeah, I sometimes catch a few people posting some really cringe-worthy statuses whenever they're in a mood on fb. Especially ones that dive into personal problems in the most passive aggressive way possible. I understand that the same could happen on practically all social media, but I feel like it's a bigger problem on sites like Twitter since your whole timeline is basically dedicated to whatever you tweet+retweet (same could be said for fb, but status posting usually isn't as frequent).

And I heard that Greece is being cut off of sites like the Apple Store and PayPal in order to prevent money from leaving the country. yikes.

ahaha, marionettes?

interesting idea, I'll keep it in mind

thanks!

--

OMM: i cant belive today is americas 2015th birhtday!!!!!!!

I'm not the person who enjoys tweeting/posting statuses at impulse, and the only reason I have a Facebook is to keep in touch with my friends (I don't need it for anything else, tbh). There's no reason for me to get a Twitter, even if it does seem more polished by design.

and what do you "need" Twitter for?

I'm just curious, lol

I do dislike my high school self to an extent. It's just that I don't spend much time dwelling on it, haha.

Yeah, I sometimes catch a few people posting some really cringe-worthy statuses whenever they're in a mood on fb. Especially ones that dive into personal problems in the most passive aggressive way possible. I understand that the same could happen on practically all social media, but I feel like it's a bigger problem on sites like Twitter since your whole timeline is basically dedicated to whatever you tweet+retweet (same could be said for fb, but status posting usually isn't as frequent).

And I heard that Greece is being cut off of sites like the Apple Store and PayPal in order to prevent money from leaving the country. yikes.

ahaha, marionettes?

interesting idea, I'll keep it in mind

thanks!

--

OMM: i cant belive today is americas 2015th birhtday!!!!!!!

We're actually the same. I rarely even update statuses in FB or post anything other than changing my DP once in awhile. I just PM my RL friends or comment or lurk on random pages. Duh. I rarely even visit it.

Anyways, FB is really designed for a more personal use and twitter on the otherhand is for publicity. Just compare the word "friends" with "followers". So yeah, would like to keep my FB as personal as possible and will only be for those people who I actually know and trust. On the otherhand, one of the uses of my twitter would probably to meet new people.

---

Well, if you remember, I dunno if you actually read my bio before, I am already working as an Indie Developer (or programmer/coder whatever you want to call it) :3 so I use twitter, mainly, as my Dev's Platform to reach out other people and people who are also indies like me. Plus, some other people related to the field.

Thing is, you cannot just find these people on just social medias like Tumblr and the likes. Twitter is like the destination of those big professional peoples so that's the only place to contact them. Example of those biggies are game/app reviewers from a certain website. They might have email but expect a freaking slow response... so yup, Twitter is the answer. :P

Anyways, wouldn't give anymore info other than me being an Indie Dev and having a twitter. That's just it. :3

---

On My Mind #1: Helluva a day! Actually a nice day. It was tiring but great to get away from things for awhile.

On My Mind #2: Just went Ice Skating for the first time, lol. Never realized that it would actually be super fun eventhough I fell and hurt myself like a hundred times. xD

And you went MIA for, what, a year? q: That's a while ago, though.

On my mind: Lovely weather. Why am I here?

Well, at that time, I actually planned to leave DCW with no thoughts of coming back. Forgot if I ever said a proper goodbye or anything. Tho, I'm here again :P So yeah, you could call it MIA since I returned.

On My Mind: I really need to sleep early :V

Admit it, you were kidnapped.

Sleeping early is nice, so do that.

You KIDnapped me D:

Well, if only I was able to do that. I try to go to bed like early but I still end up being awake till 3 AM :V

You KIDnapped me D:

Well, if only I was able to do that. I try to go to bed like early but I still end up being awake till 3 AM :V

I did indeed. B)

You have to force your train of thoughts to stop. That's what's keeping you awake, yeah?