Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I get to bring my iPad to school tomorrow and it's early dismissal. Best school day ever!

Whaa that can't be your best school day ever...

I... did I really just sleep for 12 hours straight tumblr_m42qwlOnrQ1r58lid.gif

o__________o

I applaud people who can manage to sleep 7 hours without the slightest urge to get up. You just broke that xD

OMM: I'm supposed to be super busy right now. But heck, it's Friday!

Whaa that can't be your best school day ever...

o__________o

I applaud people who can manage to sleep 7 hours without the slightest urge to get up. You just broke that xD

OMM: I'm supposed to be super busy right now. But heck, it's Friday!

You're right, it wasn't the best school day ever. Fridays are awesome

OMM: I keep forgetting there are people out there who actually care about valentine's day huh

o__________o

I slept 15 hours straight once. It was both one of my best and worst accomplishments 

OMM: I keep forgetting there are people out there who actually care about valentine's day huh

I slept 15 hours straight once. It was both one of my best and worst accomplishments 

Haha, I know right? xD My dad's still trying to get it into my mom's head that Valentine's Day was created for commercial purposes. 

I only managed to do that with jet lag...

Wait. Why worse?

Do you know what it's like realizing you literally slept through more than half the day? Even if you didn't plan on accomplishing that day it's just a.. it's not a good feeling

Haha, I know right? xD My dad's still trying to get it into my mom's head that Valentine's Day was created for commercial purposes. 

I only managed to do that with jet lag...

I've only been able to do that because I mess up my sleep schedule for no reason sometimes 

I would say it was one of the worst things, because I missed basically the whole day just for sleeping.

Do you know what it's like realizing you literally slept through more than half the day? Even if you didn't plan on accomplishing that day it's just a.. it's not a good feeling

I've only been able to do that because I mess up my sleep schedule for no reason sometimes

I know how it feels. Honestly, I can sleep a whole day out (but with bits of waking up ) when I really feel sick or something.

On My Mind: I need to find food.

I've officially debunked the superstition that Friday the 13th is some sort of bad luck omen because I just had a wonderful day today.

That moment when you stay up late studying for a quiz because old habits from junior year die hard and your teacher gives you an easy quiz as a Valentine's Day present and because she knows your class is full of second semester seniors.  I'm crying and laughing at the same time, I need to see a doctor...

Also, I've been running on fumes this entire week and now that I finally have time to rest I'm spending it all on anime.  I just looked in the mirror and my eyes are startlingly bloodshot yet I refuse to go to sleep.  Wat am I doing. 

OMM: I can blame myself too much. It's better than blame people around me :P

haha, lol I worry too much about other people's feelings, that I forget how much trouble I get into just to make them happy. I gave up homework and I almost gave 24 bucks for the class. When I get in trouble, my friends takes the blame. I never let them though.

I think tumblr just spoiled the current match that's going on in the haikyuu manga currently

I'm caught up in the manga too so this is annoying

edit: 600th post

...I've here like 6 weeks --is this bad? This is bad isn't it? I have too much free time