Detective Conan World
Satou San

Survey-Who is the best loveteam and childhood lovers?

It won't, believe me! lolol, peace to the ConAi Fans...

haha, you might be right, but can be wrong.. we dont know..haha, but as far as i know Conan and Ai are not really lovers here, nor childhood right? >.<V PEACE!

It won't, believe me! lolol, peace to the ConAi Fans...

I know that this pairing will never come true too! :D

Shinichi and Ran is my favorite couple. Ever. xD

Hi to all. I was too clumsy to post this here. Sorry for posting it.

P.S Is it possible to delete this topic?

It is not possible to delete this topic, unless you edit what you wrote, and just ...

1.ShinRan

2.HeiShin

3.KaiShin

4.HeiWa (just saying, Heiji never blushes around Kazuha. Half of the time he says Kudo, he's blushing.)

5.KaiAo(somehow, I feel Kaito doesn't go with her perfectly.)

6.TakaSat(I like this one, but it doesn't appear often enough.)

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. AiCon/ShinShi (I don't care if there aren't nearly that many couples in DC. I'll make that many couples if it lets me put AiCon at the bottom.)

It is not possible to delete this topic, unless you edit what you wrote, and just ...

Should i edit it as soon as possible? I'm not really familiar on this site.I don't really know how to edit it. Sorry.

Satou/Takagi! So cuteeeee >w< They're like my (canon) favorite pairing in DC!

Hahah KaiShin is practically canon so I guess they're second (lol). Their personalities match up very well it's hilarious.

ShinRan (friendship) is pretty awesome too :3.

Satou/Takagi! So cuteeeee >w< They're like my (canon) favorite pairing in DC!

Hahah KaiShin is practically canon so I guess they're second (lol). Their personalities match up very well it's hilarious.

ShinRan (friendship) is pretty awesome too :3.

I absolutely agree with all of them. (HeiShin is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry, but in my HeiShin crazed mood, they seem even cuter than ShinRan, but I'm still ShinRan.)

I'm sorry but I'm going to go off topic a bit in this post. This is mostly a reply to Aeyra.

I absolutely agree with all of them. (HeiShin is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry, but in my HeiShin crazed mood, they seem even cuter than ShinRan, but I'm still ShinRan.)

OMG HEISHIN <3333

Heiji is soooooo cute!!! I'm happy there is good HeiShin art on deviantart : D. Do you like cute Heiji or cool Heiji?

WARNING BL. DON'T LIKE DON'T LOOK <3 (it's nothing +18 don't worry)

Cute Heiji: http://aka-shiro.deviantart.com/art/you-re-so-messy-107310255

Cool Heiji: http://kl-chan.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=conan#/d1i2as4

Cute Heiji again?: http://rociel-redgraves.deviantart.com/art/The-Notice-102513789

Just..HeiShin <3: http://ze-rofruits.deviantart.com/art/Connected-180347870

I'm not a big fan of how HeiShin is drawn actually xD. Heiji is always out of character xD. I would rather see them solving a mystery or something~ BROMANCE AT IT'S FINEST

It will come true...

Oh really? Since when?

sorry! my bad! haha, maybe a hug will do? *hugs* to xXLeration.. LOL,

Lol. I won't bother teasing Mohorovicic right now though...doesn't help since he's offline.

Er, ShinRan and Takagi/Sato. Heiji/Kazuha is funny and cool, but I like KaiAo better since it's funnier. Heiji and Kazuha seem to be more content with yelling Ahou at each other, though that might be slightly more realistic and similar to the average couple.

ConAi (even though it's not included here) isn't bad *dodges tomato from Aeyra*. I think I'd choose that as the alternative ending if ShinRan didn't happen.