Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

What Was the Last Song You Listened To?

I know ;; I can't believe I played that game almost two years ago. 

and I clearly never got over it as this picture is still my header on facebook

xsDJ.jpg

What platform did you play Cave Story on btw? I played Cave Story 3D ;; for 3DS

and I've looked up playthroughs of it from time to time too;; I always somehow end up on the jack story video though haha

haha yeah, I haven't touched my game in ages.

I have Cave Story on my PC, and I personally think its interface is better than the one on the 3DS (or at least from what I've seen through YouTube).

also, what did I just watch.

I broke down in laughter at "how's it going"

>proceeds to replay video for the next 20 minutes.

Fox Stevenson - Endless

haha yeah, I haven't touched my game in ages.

I have Cave Story on my PC, and I personally think its interface is better than the one on the 3DS (or at least from what I've seen through YouTube).

also, what did I just watch.

I broke down in laughter at "how's it going"

>proceeds to replay video for the next 20 minutes.

I know, it's such a good video

and the 360p just makes it so much better

Ah I see, I don't know how different the interface is between the two but I definitely like the graphics in the pc version better than the one I played. I thought the art used for the little icons while characters were talking was better in the latter versions...? remakes...? rereleases...? (I don't really know what to call cave story+ and cave story 3d) was better though.

I know, it's such a good video

and the 360p just makes it so much better

Ah I see, I don't know how different the interface is between the two but I definitely like the graphics in the pc version better than the one I played. I thought the art used for the little icons while characters were talking was better in the latter versions...? remakes...? rereleases...? (I don't really know what to call cave story+ and cave story 3d) was better though.

ikr

2011 video quality too op.

haha yeah, the graphics of the PC version are more pleasing to the eye. I couldn't get myself to watch the 3DS version just because it didn't... feel right.

I'm trying to make this sound as least hipster as possible, but honestly, I just prefer the "classic" graphics over the 3DS's.

The English in the 3DS version might have been better because the earlier versions were translated by fans.

ahhhh, I wish I had Cave Story+

I downloaded the first version, and it doesn't have as many features.

minor spoilers for the game?

Actually, I just wanted to toy around with the spur in challenges. I never got the chance since I traded in my polar star for the machine gun instead. 

I also kinda cheated my way through the Sand Zone and Labyrinth with the machine gun, so it's not like I regret anything, ehehehe...