Detective Conan World
DetectiveConanfan

Explain your username

Kanso means simplicity (its a style of japanese architecture),kuri means chestnut(and its a name for a girl, japanese , but kinda rarely used) , the street where i live has some chestnut trees in a row...and so on...

my username's my real name.. :D i'm too lazy to think of a really good username unlike you guys. i'll change as soon as i think of something good. :D

There's no need to do that. I really like your name.

I truthfully owe an explanation for my username, no?

My username, Mohorovicic, comes from the Mohorovičić discontinuity. Although I'm not a huge fan of anything involving geology, the term sounded cool, so there you go. Moho. Short, simple, and rolls off the tongue.

Also, the idea to change my name from Mohorovicic came when I was watching Lupin III vs. Conan. There was a small mention of the Mohorovicic discontinuity, so I looked it up.

Although I changed to other usernames (the full list and reasons are in the spoiler at the end of this post), I kept coming back to Mohorovicic. And Aeyra threatened suggested that I keep Mohorovicic, so there.

Skyron - I have a interest in flight physics. Also, the "Sky" part of the name could've come from Skynet. And "ron" was just added to make it sound cool.

KoreanSpritiz - Based off of "Korean Spirits", with a 'z' substituting for a 's'. I attempted to change this during March 1st, but I was about 19 days overdue. March 1st is a national holiday in Korea.

Polaris - Based off of "Polar" + 'is'. Really no reasoning.

Bein B - Remember the keyword Gin used for the secondary assassination point for Domon in Episode 425? It was Bein B. Sounds cool, so I settled for that.

xXLeration - See here.

RosaBlader - See here.

I dont think i posted here before...

anyways, Nazo no Kage is pretty much the shadow of mystery guy/girl. ya know, the culprit/suspect person. the unsub.

the "Good" part is pretty much for the lolz. it's ironic coz Nazo no Kages are evil.

For my current display name...

1) Because of a hurricane Irene in America about the time I decided to change it.

2) Because KKLT and Twin said they preferred this one over the other display name I came up with. :V

Shiraz.BO

would be my codename if I was a member of the Black Organization.

Mine need explanation but I doubt you both have interest to know it's Japanese name. It's a girl's name or surname I burrow from a site when I research.

Okay for anyone who really wants to know why I chose this username: It's a nickname of one of my characters in a story that I'm writing (which will never be published anyway). The character himself and I, ironically, have many things in common that I didn't notice at first. And when I found that out, I decided to choose this username.

Satisfied ? :P

I used Bella because it's sorta like my nickname. Other than that I have no idea why I chose this as my username.(Maybe cause it has a quarter of my real name in it.) :D

Explaining usernames.. *wonders* Okay.. so there I go. ^_^

Mia Ehru is the main character of a story I started writing, let's say, about one year ago. I stopped writing at the beginning of the year though.. Both Mia and I shared many things, to the point I noticed it was some kind of reflection of myself. So the whole thing became kind of unique and special to me and.. I ended up making it my username.