Detective Conan World
DetectiveConanfan

Explain your username

Yeah, that would be more than cruel. I would hate my parents if they'd named me princess, maybe it's not that bad when you're like five and it can be kinda cute, but as a grownup? it's not that good of a name.

exactly, and worse for her, she has this high pitched, princessy voice, not like disney princess, like spoiled princess...

yep, hey, join our game, its near the very bottom of the forum of off topicness, its in one of the game sections, girls verse boys, just read the rules on the first page and then join us in the back!

New name of the year 2011, Hatsu Anrika because Hatsu, a short cut to Hatsugaya or Hatsuharu (from Bleach & Fruit Basket) Anrika because it sound tomboyish and go together with Hatsu

So the year 2011, my username would be Hatsu Anrika

My Username is aica18:

1. "ai" -- probably from ai haibara. I think I can compare myself to her 'cause they think that I think and talk as if I'm all grown-up.

2. "ca" -- this was taken from the last syllable my real first name.

* Well, some of my friends actually called me "aica" because they think it's cute. (can you now guess my real name?)

3. "18" -- this is a very significant number for me.

'Icka' is my name. It's Polish and means 'She Laughs'. (in Japanese, 'イカ' means 'Squid', but that's a different story)

'M.' Make-Believe, Mayhem, Marmalade... Pick One.

'Chif' is where it gets fun.

I'm an unmarried female, so I am a 'Miss'.

'Miss Chif'

Mischief!

\o/

blue is my favorite color th_084_.gif and strawberry is my favorite fruit th_059_.gif

the truth is i have never touched a blueberry before hahahahaha 07baa27a.gif

you should try one.. It tastes nice

In my username, Tantei means Detective. Then Shinichi is all about Detective Conan or lets say he is a protagonist of this show. When combined it creates "Tantei Shinichi" or "Detective Shinichi". It sounds common huh?

From the renowned company that created the Swiss Army Knife a century ago comes the Huntsman Knife, a compact multi-tool for camping, hiking, hunting, or around-the-house use. Measuring 3-1/2 inches long, the Huntsman is stylishly cased in the timeless red Swiss Army housing with the familiar Victorinox logo on the side. More importantly, the unit contains a variety of handy tools, including a large blade, a small blade, a can opener with a small screwdriver, a bottle opener with a large screwdriver and wire stripper, scissors, wood saw, a reamer with a sewing eye, a corkscrew, a hook, a toothpick, tweezers, and a key ring.

As with all Victorinox items, the Huntsman is made to exacting standards, with dozens of steps going into its construction. Victorinox attends to every detail, from selecting the finest materials to performing the final inspection. In addition, each individual tool has been hardened in a different way to stand up to its designated use. The Huntsman--which comes with a free storage pouch--carries a lifetime warranty.