Detective Conan World
DetectiveConanfan

Explain your username

I was picturing you as half devil and half angel the other day...

lol, it's rather hard to think of myself that way though :blink:

i like the halfangel thing.... i mean at least your not callin urself perfect

Thanks, maybe I'll keep this name then :)

Wow8c460310.gif! I never actually thought of that! All I thought was that Kaoko is similiar to Aoko (just add 'K' at the beginning th_084_.gif). But phew... never thought of it! So did you think I was KaitoXKaoko all this time3070242c.gif?

Oh, yes! Why not069.gif!?

LOL! sillyp1.gif

By the way, your Display Name sounded just like your avatar088.gif!

Yeah, all this time I thought you like that pairing. :P

Lol, that's why I used that pic. ;) At first, I was thinking of using my current avatar as my display pic but decided against it hehe.

i'm the creator of Kiel, owner of Shuu~chan!

hiya Shuu~chan... hehe, i you were older i would call you onee-chan... (hehe, you'd be being called older siser lol) but i can't... so i'ma call ou Shuu~chan! mmk?

Kiel-Kun....Hey!!! You're KK(Kiel-Kun) Slider aren't you?

Aww, you're taking an interest in me, how sweet, i'm embarrassed 13.gif

but i'm sorry Shuu~chan, i'm a bit too old for you12.gif

but it's ok, i'm sure there'll be another nice girl somewhere out there for you, just keep trying! 11.gif

(lawlz)

Emy is my middle name and it sounds better in English then my real name does. Some generations back your parents first name became part of your surname, for example if you where a boy and had a dad named Sven (A very usual name at the time) your surname became Svensson (Sven's son) My dads name is Ulf so my name would have been Ulfsdotter (dotter means daughter)My real last name contains a letter that do not exist in the English alphabet, and quite frankly it's boring so thats why I used another name.

@ KK Slider(DCW) : Dream on dude.... You insane?

no... it was a joke stupid -.-

oh and Emy, Cool ^-^ don't worry that's not that bad of a name, at least it's not something like princess ... i feel bad for all girls who have that as their name... or if you have the last name zass... that'd be terrible... what if your first name was helen.. then your name would be helen zass or when pronounced out loud, helen's ass...

*faces palm* as if I didn't know it was one...

suuuuuuuure shuu~chan sure, or were you getting a lil excited there that i noticed your feelings? and then they went a bit down since i rejected you... if so, i'm sorry, but i'm interested in either Chinese, Japanese, or Korean guys... and i prefer older, even if they did turn out shorter than me...

no... it was a joke stupid -.-

oh and Emy, Cool ^-^ don't worry that's not that bad of a name, at least it's not something like princess ... i feel bad for all girls who have that as their name... or if you have the last name zass... that'd be terrible... what if your first name was helen.. then your name would be helen zass or when pronounced out loud, helen's ass...

I'm not "princessy" enough to have that as my username, not to mention that(in my opinion)I'm a little bit to old. I like yours too, It's easy to say, and write. The part about Helen Zass you totally got from Charlie's angels^^ I do feel sorry for anyone named Helen Zass^^

I'm not "princessy" enough to have that as my username, not to mention that(in my opinion)I'm a little bit to old. I like yours too, It's easy to say, and write. The part about Helen Zass you totally got from Charlie's angels^^ I do feel sorry for anyone named Helen Zass^^

OMG YES ANOTHER CHARLIE'S ANGELS FAN!!!!

but ayways, i mean, some people actually have the NAME princess... like my dad's client, and then this guy in my class has the name prince... i sort of feel bad for those kids...

Wait a minute... you mean there's people who's REAL names are Princess? That's so cruel!

I'm not a fan but i like the movies and that's a part of the movies that I'll never forget^^

i'm not a fan of the actual show, but i love the movies with lucy liu, cameron diaz, and drew berrymore... (i probably just spelled all of their names wrong lol)

ah yeah, and there are people with the name princess, now that IS cruel! i mean, if you were in america, as long as you didn't say the origin of your name, everyone would just think of it as a foreign name really, unless it was hilarious like zass,then your just plain screwed...