Detective Conan World

Favorite Detective Conan quotes

mine is... "a secret makes a woman a woman"-Vermouth

i think this quote describes me.. :)

Others.. APTX4869

4869 have a meaning related to sherlock holmes right? but i don't know what it is. as i know, it is code for unlocking conan's phone~ :)

My favorite quote is this:

"Is a reason necessary? I wouldn't know the motives for a person killing a person but... as far as helping a person is concerned, why should there be a logical mind?"

--Kudo Shinichi in the Vermouth Arc

post-11307-0-85319700-1315707519_thumb.j

"Silly! A girl watching a boy means she's paying attention to the person she likes" Kudo Yukiko

in my country translation; it became:

"Silly! A girl watching a boy means she's paying attention to the person she likes, or there's something wrong on your face"

then conan to ai-> "ai, i want to ask you something.. is there something wrong in my face?" :mrgreen:

Post your favorite Detective Conan quotes here, it can be from manga, episodes, OVAs or movies. And if you can, please include the setting or where (what episode) it was mentioned. :D

mine is..

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Shinichi Kudo

I'm not that sure if this is the exact words he mentioned from an episode but this also came from a famous quote of Sherlock Holmes. :D

What's yours? :)

Isn't that line from Doyle's Sign of four?

"One truth prevails"

"Ah-le-le"

"Aho!" - Heiji

"Conan-kun" - lol

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes

And many more :D

So you like it when Heiji insults people by calling them an idiot? Interesting....

Actually, yes. I find it really funny. And I guess I'm not the only one :P

'When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.'

'We can see the importance of life only because it is short'

'Humans are suspicious and jealous creatures. When they see something perfect, they wanna find a flaw'

'A detective who uses his deductive powers to corner a suspect and then does nothing to stop them from committing suicide, is no better than the murderer himself!'

:P

"A secret makes a woman, woman"

I also like the quote from Subaru "Although... I would like to serve that lot some hot and bitter coffee... that lot waiting so anxiously in the heat for their prey"

Humans are living with masks...

For the truth, you force everybody to be hopeless

Mirror can show the shadows of everything but it cannot show you the truth - Ai Haibara

(this was supposedly separated but i joined them since they are in a single episode...

I don't know if this was the actual words because the subtitle that time was a little messy)

As a detective, even if there's some evidence that conflicts with my reasoning, i wont just get rid of the evidence. I will incorporate that into my reasoning and try to solve the case. Rest assured - Shinichi Kudo (the episode where Ms. Japaneseque was murdered w/ puppet effect)

A man's life is more precious than you can imagine - Mouri Kogorou (can't remember the ep..)

( I can't say that this was one of my fav. quotes.. but it's be'coz that Kogorou seldom say something interesting :P)

Btw, also the quotes in my signature... :)

(and other else... ^_^)

I can't remember what the exact word were but Hattori Heiji remembered Shinichi had said it to him regarding them both trying to figure out a case.

'There is no winner or loser, higher or lower. There is only one truth.'