Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Where is Everyone From?

or something like that.

But what I do know it, 2012 is the year which the calendar stops. then it resets.

Really, it's not the end....

maybe if you say World War 3 is end, that makes sense. (That would be the nuclear war.)

Im not suggesting that it will definitely be the end of the world or something, but some people do believe it and I just randomly put that number in. What I really mean is that I hope the country is still there (due to danger and nuclear issues, lots of disasters started happening around the world... etc)

hi... i'm from MALAYSIA... :grin:

i think i'm not good enough in english... that's why i join this page.. for improving my english~~ i understand what i read.. but, i'm scared if my words are broken... anyways, sorry for my broken english~ :) :oops:

i think i'm not good enough in english... that's why i join this page.. for improving my english~~ i understand what i read.. but, i'm scared if my words are broken... anyways, sorry for my broken english~ :) :oops:

nothing to be scared of...

rather be broken than nothing at all... anyway, your english is good...

many people do'nt know how to speak englis *exceptional to me plz note it down*

hehe but u can learn as u starting posting a lot

nothing to be scared of...

rather be broken than nothing at all... anyway, your english is good...

thanks~~ :)

many people do'nt know how to speak englis *exceptional to me plz note it down*

hehe but u can learn as u starting posting a lot

yeah... i think i have a bit improvement ~ :)

You know, my english is far worser... Have to improve my english more also... So maybe we all of us can help each other to repair the broken english. Like you see from above... my english also is very bad. :P'

Ok. To tell you the truth, my English have improved. But it is still not up to standard yet. I'm thinking perhaps I could start by writing some fanfictions so that I can further improve my language.

No no, I didn't say you're Singaporean. *wagging fingers* And not all Singaporean able to write up to your standard of novel writing. That's westerner style.

*shakes head*

My parents say that I have a talent in writing, and I want to be a novelist/author/writer one day.

I even have a manuscript ready :P

People say that my compositions are pretty good :)

...My parents say I make them proud since I have not just one, but two works published in a newspaper and magazine.

I remember :) I even won awards for writing :)

Westerner style? I received an American education since 5th Grade, if that counts at all...

Yeah... I'm from Singapore :P

Have to get an IC soon... oh well

ignore me please.