Detective Conan World
PuzzleSpell

Detective: Have you dreamed of becoming one?

Have you thought of yourself of becoming a detective? and why?

When I first saw DC I thought of it, but it gradually disappears & disappeared during my senior high school year. For reasons like:

I'll tell that some other time, I wanna see yours first.

Edited: 12-08-10

Now this is my reason.

First & foremost, even though I thought of becoming a detective I wasn't serious about it.

1.)Kaito 1412 posted it. Murder cases is not as clean in the real world.] It's not that i dont want to see dead bodies but the difference is really really huge between the anime and reality.

2.)At that time, I was only interested in logic. Being interested in logic alone isn't enough. I realized I have no time to hunt criminals since I have many passions, dreams on my own, which is my top priority.

3.)Assuming we are as smart as Shinichi or Holmes etc and become famous because of that ability, theres a high possibility that we'll die(hunted down by the underworld guys). [That is one reason I admired Kid - he moves in maintaining the secrecy of his true identity]

There are other reasons but I'm having a hard time organizing them in written form or even remembering those. Well, that's what I think during high school (mostly during the last year when your thinking for college).

Yes, I wanted to see mysteries in real life and challenge myself in solving it. Theories are not as fun as practical. That thought disappeared from me as I felt that peple will hold grudges on detectives and so on...

Yes, I have, but my daily life spoils it. For example, when i go to school, i dont get cases like Conan does. There isnt much to work with. I dont see dead bodies lying around in my city anytime at all. Not even simple stuff like missing cat or you know those basic stuff.

So pretty much gave up on this whole idea. I decided major in law. :)

Sigh... The only cases I have solved are finding lost items and seeing whether people lied...

@ mods: sorry. Feel free to delete my post above. It always happens when I use my hp.

[edit]previous post deleted... you know, you can use the "edit" button[/edit]

Edited by Southpaw

Sigh... The only cases I have solved are finding lost items and seeing whether people lied...

@ mods: sorry. Feel free to delete my post above. It always happens when I use my hp.

I know right! Finding out whether people lied or not completes me, not that i dont lie or anything, but yea. :) lol

Arghhh! Why isn't there any dead bodies popping out!?

Lol. If by dead body, you mean a dead bird, then I see one every few months.

Let's see, I remember one I saw around three months ago, but I don't think anyone wants me to describe the way it looked or may have been killed... :P

I've always wanted to become a Detective! : D But that was also way before I first saw Detective Conan.. I saw in movies and stuff and that sort of "inspired" me I guess! Detective Conan definitely had a greater impact though.. By then, I was almost desperate x'D.

But I never "bumped into" any cases as Shinichi and Kogoro (omg that Shinigami x'D or would that be Conan's fault? O_O;) did and whenever I met up with a scene with officers, I would ask what happened but they would always say, "nothing!" or "Don't worry it's nothing serious". Apparently they're trained to say so...

Now I sort of gave up because I realized that I was horrible when it came to dark rooms, dead bodies and blood (not as "clean" as Detective Conan in real life.. T_T;)

Even before my revitalized interest in Detective Conan I was intrigued by crimes — although, becoming a detective or any law official would be out of my range. I'm actually more interested in the perception and psychology of criminal minds. (I absolutely love the show "Most Evil", as a result!)

I've considered such careers as a criminal psychologist, but I have yet to try taking a class in criminology. Maybe next semester and for now I'll begin with psychology and sociology and work my way up.

I guess you could say.. I am studying to become a mind detective. B)

Always wanted to be a detective cuz i luv mysteries, adventure and something really scary like dead people follow me around like a lost puppy

Yes, I wanted to see mysteries in real life and challenge myself in solving it.

Yup, same here. And we can do that even if were not official government detectives.

Now I sort of gave up because I realized that I was horrible when it came to dark rooms, dead bodies and blood (not as "clean" as Detective Conan in real life.. T_T;)

Very right.

Even before my revitalized interest in Detective Conan I was intrigued by crimes — although, becoming a detective or any law official would be out of my range. I'm actually more interested in the perception and psychology of criminal minds. (I absolutely love the show "Most Evil", as a result!)

I've considered such careers as a criminal psychologist, but I have yet to try taking a class in criminology. Maybe next semester and for now I'll begin with psychology and sociology and work my way up.

I guess you could say.. I am studying to become a mind detective. B)

Interesting, just like Moulder who's in psychology. Ever since I watched the mentalist(which gives us keywords:psychology & consultant), being a consultant detective is so cool, just like Yusaku.

When I finish High school I am going to go to college to become a detective, I always wanted to before I found out about Conan,my dads friend is a detective and he's had some crazy cases kind of like Conan.

Wow! Ganbari.

ahh! Yes, i do really want it in real life. :) but not only being adetective. But also to work with CIA. Ü

That's further wow interesting.

I Have never dreamed of becoming a Detective, because I am one, and a Detective dos not dream to become a Detective... so do not ask me, thank you for asking me, it was a good question. :cool:

What a statement.

I sometimes wondered how being a detective would be. But I probably couldn't live with the guilt should one of my theories turn out to be wrong and be the cause of someone's suicide or someone facing a punishment they don't deserve.

Plus I don't wanna get caught up in a dangerous situation like Conan has with the B.O.

I used to. I started reading Ellery Queen when I was four or five - and Agatha Christie soon after - when I was really young, I wanted to be a female Ellery.

lol yesh xD

bcuz being a detective looks like fun wen Conan does it :)

its my plan B if i fail to become a robotics engineer :rolleyes:

haha but it'll probably never happen since i have really bad observation skills ^ ^;;