Detective Conan World
Sherlock Lupin

What do you really want right now?

I know the reason... it's a story that I dunno if should be told. He won't be back for a long while.

Sorry T_T

Ok, I will not force you to tell it :) But is he doing alright :(? Well, at least he is still alive. I used to know someone on DCW and I was afraid when she disappeared near the day of the earth quake in Jap and she lived in Tokyo. That was really horrified and sad :(

Apology accepted

Ok, I will not force you to tell it :) But is he doing alright :(? Well, at least he is still alive. I used to know someone on DCW and I was afraid when she disappeared near the day of the earth quake in Jap and she lived in Tokyo. That was really horrified and sad :(

Apology accepted

Yeah. Don't worry. He's fine.

Wait. Who?

^Whatever that is. haha

You don't know what tobogganing is? :o It's like sledding but better. The toboggan chutes will be built on a hill and the chutes themself will be icy.  So when you go down you pick up quite a bit of speed. The ones where I used to live could get speeds up to 50mph. The chutes look like this. It's basically just a fun way to kill time on a winter afternoon

You don't know what tobogganing is? :o It's like sledding but better. The toboggan chutes will be built on a hill and the chutes themself will be icy.  So when you go down you pick up quite a bit of speed. The ones where I used to live could get speeds up to 50mph. The chutes look like this. It's basically just a fun way to kill time on a winter afternoon

wah, that seems like tons of fun! It's been a while since I last slid down like that..

wah, that seems like tons of fun! It's been a while since I last slid down like that..

Yeah it's a really enjoyable experience since you can't get speeds that fast on regular sledding hills. There's usually a chalet on the same property too so afterwards you can go buy some hot chocolate and warm up by the fire c:

Yeah it's a really enjoyable experience since you can't get speeds that fast on regular sledding hills. There's usually a chalet on the same property too so afterwards you can go buy some hot chocolate and warm up by the fire c:

Now I'm jealous, hahaha. Don't think we have any of those here though, or at least I haven't seen any.. hmm