• Calvados
    • Irish
    • Rikumichi Kusuda
    • Generic
    • Akemi Miyano
    • Ki'ichiro Numabuchi
    • Bourbon/Amuro Tohru

That's because he's an annoying arrogant jerkface

Some 20 days late in responding, but anyhow, does "he" refer to Conan or Shinichi? I ask this because the title of arrogant jerkface would really be much better suited to the latter, but if you are referring to Shinichi, then your answer makes little sense relative to my question. That is, of course, unless you mean to say that people like arrogant, jerkfaced characters.

Some 20 days late in responding, but anyhow, does "he" refer to Conan or Shinichi? I ask this because the title of arrogant jerkface would really be much better suited to the latter, but if you are referring to Shinichi, then your answer makes little sense relative to my question. That is, of course, unless you mean to say that people like arrogant, jerkfaced characters.

Well, even thought it applies to both, it was in reference to conan this time

I actually like both Shinichi and Conan, although I'm more bent on seeing Kudo for the sole reason that Conan has more appearances than him in the series. :grin:

Edited by KudoKun18

Well, even thought it applies to both, it was in reference to conan this time

Fair enough, but, by your logic, if Conan has few votes because of his apparent arrogant jerkfacedness, then the same should apply for Shinichi, which it doesn't.

I voted for Gosho Guys + Eisuke because Eisuke is awesome, especially in pony form. XD (just got off of dA....) Fav Organization Member= Vermouth!!! Because she's just cool like that.

Fair enough, but, by your logic, if Conan has few votes because of his apparent arrogant jerkfacedness, then the same should apply for Shinichi, which it doesn't.

Fangirls. They can't even spell logic.

Fangirls. They can't even spell logic.

I feel somewhat insulted... 52b44be5.gif But Shinichi has more votes because in a way, Conan doesn't exist. :P And it's easier to imagine teenage angst and such in a teenage body, not the body of a six year old. And it doesn't make for the best- um- ShinRan fanfic if he's Conan the entire time. The last time I read one of those, I was like "Ran... You're acting like a pedophile..."