Black Demon

File 804-808 (Kidnapped Takagi)

Kidnapped Takagi Case  

22 members have voted

1. 1. The culprit's death ?

• Murder
    • Suicide
    • Sato's hit was too powerful (/joke)
  2. 2. The purpose of the "BO foreshadowings" ?

• There is absolutely no purpose (vs. all the options below)
    • Trolling purpose
    • Foreshadowing purpose: there will be a plot-related event in this case
    • Foreshadowing purpose: there will be a plot-related event in a future case
    • They're hints that someone appearing in this case is a BO member
    • They're hints that someone appearing in this case is the BO Boss
    • They're hints that someone appearing in a future case is a BO member
    • They're hints that someone appearing in a future case is the BO Boss
    • Red-herrings
    • Other purpose (please state)

Black Demon pointed out that the culprit has a friend, who apparently the culprit had asked to meet with Takagi but had declined to do so. It was stated in File 807. :/

Yes, but it still seems like a suicide. The crime-scene in 807 pretty much proved it (unless it was fake but I think that's unlikely). I don't think "the friend" killed him (still desperately hope that he's Anokata).

BTW I'm still loyal with the Amuro = Bourbon theory. Even if he really is the No.1 student that doesn't really change anything.

Yes, but it still seems like a suicide. The crime-scene in 807 pretty much proved it (unless it was fake but I think that's unlikely). I don't think "the friend" killed him (still desperately hope that he's Anokata).

BTW I'm still loyal with the Amuro = Bourbon theory. Even if he really is the No.1 student that doesn't really change anything.

xD Yes.

Huh. According to the dude on 2chan translating from Chinese to Japanese, the grave scene took place a month after Takagi's kidnapping. I guess that there's no info on the suicide in File 808?

Amuro deleted that text message from Date, right? I guess this means that Amuro wanted to erase any trace of his friendship with Date, for whatever reason?

Amuro deleted that text message from Date, right? I guess this means that Amuro wanted to erase any trace of his friendship with Date, for whatever reason?

I thought it was supposed to be similar to how Satou deleted Matsuda's text, which does kind of make sense considering the characters involved in this case. Which would mean that Amuro has closure over Date dying...

I thought it was supposed to be similar to how Satou deleted Matsuda's text, which does kind of make sense considering the characters involved in this case. Which would mean that Amuro has closure over Date dying...

I was thinking exactly the same!

Oh yeah, that's also possible.

I'm thinking, could it be that Date was killed by someone from the BO?

In 805 (15), it is mentioned that he was trying to retrieve the notebook he dropped, so he was hit by a sleepy driver. Takagi was also with him when that happened. It seems like just a normal accident.

EDIT: 808 is out btw.

In 805 (15), it is mentioned that he was trying to retrieve the notebook he dropped, so he was hit by a sleepy driver. Takagi was also with him when that happened. It seems like just a normal accident.

EDIT: 808 is out btw.

The driver is apprehend on the scene. BO would not allow that.

Thanks for correcting me guys!

It's out finally!

EDIT: Just read File 808. I can't help but think that there's something more about the notebook that Date gave to Takagi. And the ring. I don't think that Date wanted Takagi to give it to Sato because I don't believe that the two are "dating" around that time. (I might be wrong because the DC time is really confusing me.) Hmm... who knows Amuro might be after the notebook. :/

It's out finally!

EDIT: Just read File 808. I can't help but think that there's something more about the notebook that Date gave to Takagi. And the ring. I don't think that Date wanted Takagi to give it to Sato because I don't believe that the two are "dating" around that time. (I might be wrong because the DC time is really confusing me.) Hmm... who knows Amuro might be after the notebook. :/

I think Date's asking Takagi to give it to Natalie, as his last words.

It's out finally!

I think Date's asking Takagi to give it to Natalie, as his last words.

Possibly.

But why be so cryptic about it? Why didn't Date just say, "Give this to Natalie", instead of "I'm living this in your care"? And the fact that Date's connected to Amuro makes me speculate more. xD

Possibly.

But why be so cryptic about it? Why didn't Date just say, "Give this to Natalie", instead of "I'm living this in your care"? And the fact that Date's connected to Amuro makes me speculate more. xD

Well, after this case, I'm sure that Takagi has examined every corner of the notebook to make sure that he wouldn't miss something again and get himself kidnapped, AGAIN. XDDDD So I think that there's no secret about that notebook anymore.