Detective Conan World
IHKF

Embarrassing Things

LOL Why do you always kick teachers ? XDDDD

Um... It's kinda a natural instinct when I'm in trouble. I kick teachers cos I'm mad and since there's no punching bag nearby, I kick the nearest thing which is in this case, the teacher. :P Don't worry, he's not hosipitalised. He just had a really bad bruise at his abdomen.

At least Valkyrie didn't throw a desk at a teacher. (One of my brother's peers did that back when he was in elementary school.)

I don't throw desks. The teachers don't dare to make me too angry cos I can do more harm than just throwing a single desk. I only kick. No knives, desks, scissors, pens and whatever. Just my kicks. :P

Actually this happened during my choir competition. We won so we stayed in a hotel for three days.

I was reading DC manga and I saw a lizard on the bed. My friend screamed and everyone stayed away from the bed. I took a broom and I was planning to hit the lizard. When I was about to hit it, the lizard suddenly climbed up my leg. So I tried to get the lizard off, it worked. But I accidently stepped on the DC manga and i

I was like, "Oh no, I stepped it (manga). YOU'RE SO DEAD LIZARD!!! :evil: " So I tried to hit it and hit it and hit it. It climbed on the wall and hid behind the curtains. so i hit the curtains to lure it out. the curtains fell down and my teacher scolded me. :oops: :oops:

Its embarrassing when you girls are talking about girls things then there's a boy listening... dry.gifEmbarrassing to let the people here in forums that know I'm a flat-chested ;DD

Its embarrassing when you girls are talking about girls things then there's a boy listening... dry.gif

That's embarrassing? :blink:

I do that all the time just to screw with 'em! XD LOL

My sister make a right decision to be a principal one day. It may happen, she's a top scholar in humanities and English in education, no one and student can survive her tirade and tantrum but I think she better off go for promotion to be principal than teacher.

I run out of breath if I just run to my class from the end of the corridor.

:blink:

You really have to start excersising more. :P

I threw my shoe at this guy who was making racist joke and instead of hitting him, it hit my teacher. :evil:

Ah well, the teacher didn't scold me. She took my shoe and threw it at the fellow who I was aiming for. :lol: It hit him square on the head.

Then my teacher and I high-fived. :twisted:

I threw my shoe at this guy who was making racist joke and instead of hitting him, it hit my teacher. :evil:

Ah well, the teacher didn't scold me. She took my shoe and threw it at the fellow who I was aiming for. :lol: It hit him square on the head.

Everyone's a little bit racist, you know. :P lol

If he really believed it, sure, throw the shoe but if it's just a joke well... hit the creators of South Park and Family Guy (and the Cleveland Show and American Dad...) and Hetalia and the writers of Avenue Q.

Everyone's a little bit racist, you know. :P lol

If he really believed it, sure, throw the shoe but if it's just a joke well... hit the creators of South Park and Family Guy (and the Cleveland Show and American Dad...) and Hetalia and the writers of Avenue Q.

@ IHKF: I hate racists. And I lead by example to not be one. Same for those who lie

@ Valk: If I excercise, then it would probably be even more embarrasing. And I believe the student was psychologically scarred for life. At first try with words, but if that doesn't help *Passes metal baseball bat*

Its embarrassing when you girls are talking about girls things then there's a boy listening... dry.gifEmbarrassing to let the people here in forums that know I'm a flat-chested ;DD

@ Ms.Mystery: Why the heck do you say that here? you are probably like IHKF <_< . Boys do not like when girls say things like that :mellow: . *smacks sense into head*

I have forgotten all the embarrassing stuff that happened to me. And in order not to be embarrassed by anything, I refrain from talking and interacting for a period of time. And people think I'm suffering from that whatever (can't remember the name) too shy keeping to oneself kind of disease or something like that.

Now, if I told my current friends I'm quiet they won't even believe me... <_<

@ Ms.Mystery: Why the heck do you say that here? you are probably like IHKF <_< . Boys do not like when girls say things like that :mellow: . *smacks sense into head*

What do you mean by THAT? O_o

And as for your response above, don't be so harsh. Did you even LISTEN to the song? :)

What do you mean by THAT? O_o

And as for your response above, don't be so harsh. Did you even LISTEN to the song? :)

I don't like listening to songs unless they give meaning. And don't screw with boys!

I just realized I run slower than a girl. <_< I'm playing more soccer.

O_O

Please... tell me you're joking... DX

AND BTW, it's a joke. I know them well enough that they just roll their eyes. :P

O_O

Please... tell me you're joking... DX

AND BTW, it's a joke. I know them well enough that they just roll their eyes. :P

He's not joking. :P

I ran into a wall twelve times yesterday cos I was dizzy. :lol: It was like I slam into Wall 1 then when I was still seeing stars around my head, I slammed into Wall 2.

It goes on and on. <_<

I ran into a wall twelve times yesterday cos I was dizzy. :lol: It was like I slam into Wall 1 then when I was still seeing stars around my head, I slammed into Wall 2.

It goes on and on. <_<

Well then that was extremely sexist! D:

And he was talking about supporting you in hitting somebody with a shoe because he told one JOKE?! D: That's not RIGHT!

Wow... I hope you gained your balance again. XD

It goes on and on. <_<

wow.

Reminds me of when I was younger. My dad said I ran into a gigantic block of wall when I was a years old. Guess I had no concept of matter at that age. o.o

I'm not sexist! That is when you discriminate. What I am saying is MANNERS!

And I run slower the some girls. Read: *excercisefreakslikevalk*

And I put my finger in an electricity socket. :P But less crazy than running in a wall.