Detective Conan World
im abcd

Do you believe in ghosts ?

In DC the idea of ghosts being real is strongly opposed by Conan Edogawa .So what do you guys think about it ? Had any real life haunting experiences ?

Personally, no. Even after living in an apartment where my door seems to always open itself without my knowing, no. :V That did freak me out when I first moved in, but now I'm used to it and know to shut my door properly.

True , i personally don't believe in ghosts either .But dont know why when i am alone in the middle of the night i hear weird voices .It freaks me out to some extent :???:

I play off as if there were a ghost in my house. Like when a jacket randomly falls off of its hanger, I assume it's the ghost's doing. (I would say I don't believe in ghosts, but she's probably watching me type right now and I don't want to anger her)

Honestly... when I was younger, I didn't really care if there were or weren't ghosts. I apparently had the mentality that ghosts take care of living people. :V

Now... NO. I do NOT believe in ghosts.

Actually I do not... Until... I met people who can actually see them...

I actually tried to come up with reasons for many supernatural stuff that happened but when you actually meet up with something which you cannot explain, you'll start to believe in it.

So yes. I do believe.

I have a relative who can see ghost, she was born to see spirits. KKLT and I did met them but we haven't meet each other. I do believe. That's after my best friend stepped on my knee after she saw it in Perth.

Oh god... This topic AGAIN?! -goes to DCTP to find same topic to prepare for arguments-

No ghosts do not exist. People have tried and failed to prove the existence of ghosts too, since there is a million dollars riding on them proving it. Usually when people believe in ghosts they choose that explanation because it makes the most sense with the information they have, without looking for other possibilities.

And yes, science has proven that people have "seen" ghosts, but not in the way believers think. It is psychological, not metaphysical (in other words, certain situations under high stress or other pressure can cause people to see things that are not there, especially if they already believe ghosts exist).

Actually I didn't really meet them. Even if I did, I wouldn't know. >__<

I just met friends who can actually see them and it was their experiences and their friend's experiences that I have heard about. Of course, they might be exaggerating, but when you heard from many people and their point of view, you'll actually find out that it really too convincing to NOT believe.

I don't believe in things I do not witness myself. However I highly want some super natural things to exist, so that some people can burn in Hell where they belong after death.

Oh god... This topic AGAIN?! -goes to DCTP to find same topic to prepare for arguments-

No ghosts do not exist. People have tried and failed to prove the existence of ghosts too, since there is a million dollars riding on them proving it. Usually when people believe in ghosts they choose that explanation because it makes the most sense with the information they have, without looking for other possibilities.

And yes, science has proven that people have "seen" ghosts, but not in the way believers think. It is psychological, not metaphysical (in other words, certain situations under high stress or other pressure can cause people to see things that are not there, especially if they already believe ghosts exist).

I guess it happens more in Asia than other places. I don't believe them myself at first. Even if friends say they've seen them, I always thought that they are just exaggerating and they are just deluding themselves. That is until a recent incident with my friends.

People who can see them actually gather together. That is because they can only share what they can see with each other. Of course, it might be scientific that they might see 'something' because of their psychology or 'brain composition' or something, but sometimes, science cannot explain everything. At least, everything that me, my family and friends have experienced.

Also, if science was everything. Then religion wouldn't exist. Heaven and Hell wouldn't exist, and spirits wouldn't exist. Of course, I believe that there are supernatural beings here, so I don't deny gods and religion. I believe that there are gods as well.

Until Science is able to explain everything, I would think that I'd rather believe in it than not.

I guess it happens more in Asia than other places. I don't believe them myself at first. Even if friends say they've seen them, I always thought that they are just exaggerating and they are just deluding themselves. That is until a recent incident with my friends.

People who can see them actually gather together. That is because they can only share what they can see with each other. Of course, it might be scientific that they might see 'something' because of their psychology or 'brain composition' or something, but sometimes, science cannot explain everything. At least, everything that me, my family and friends have experienced.

Also, if science was everything. Then religion wouldn't exist. Heaven and Hell wouldn't exist, and spirits wouldn't exist. Of course, I believe that there are supernatural beings here, so I don't deny gods and religion. I believe that there are gods as well.

Until Science is able to explain everything, I would think that I'd rather believe in it than not.

My physics teacher told a lot of ghost stories. So he made me believe them , probably cause I was frightened :P

True.

My physics teacher told a lot of ghost stories. So he made me believe them , probably cause I was frightened :P

True.

So was my physics teacher. She also likes telling ghost stories, despite teaching science. She even claimed that she had been visiting the afterlife herself, WTH ???

So was my physics teacher. She also likes telling ghost stories, despite teaching science. She even claimed that she had been visiting the afterlife herself, WTH ???

Lol ? Visiting the afterlife? ..thats too absurd :geek:

yes, my dad's side of the family has experienced a lot of hauntings

also, my great-aunt (who i never met :P) was a "witch" who did those jumproping things that sent you to the underworld and ud have to jump back to get back to this world

i also had a friend whose family experienced many hauntings

yes, my dad's side of the family has experienced a lot of hauntings

also, my great-aunt (who i never met :P) was a "witch" who did those jumproping things that sent you to the underworld and ud have to jump back to get back to this world

i also had a friend whose family experienced many hauntings

You mean... your great aunt was a medium?