Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

Hates?

I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... ugh. :V *sighs*

@aika - LOL I think I'm quite small for my age. :|

I hate chauvinistic men. <_< *is a feminist*

okay that makes more sense

I hate bee's.

I hate it when people act like they're friends to people and comment on videos with only two or three words, and talk about themselves consistently.

I hate it when people create fan-characters and pair them up with DC characters... or characters from ANYTHING.

I hate it when people act like they're high and mighty and expect people to respect them because they're popular on the internet.

I hate Fred.

I hate when people have flawed logic or morals.

@IHKF - It seems to me have that you have grudges against.. certain people. :mellow:

LOL A lot of things just bug me about people. XD I can overlook a lot of flaws but there are just as many I can't stand in a human-being. :unsure:

I hate it when people get into a fight with you, make you angry, and then act like nothing ever happened. My brother does it all of the time although h'es gotten better.

LOL A lot of things just bug me about people. XD I can overlook a lot of flaws but there are just as many I can't stand in a human-being. :unsure:

LOL I see. But I wonder why you have to bother yourselves with them. :V

I hate guys who like girls just because of their pretty faces and act like that they were held captive by their beauty. Does personality not matter anymore?

LOL I see. But I wonder why you have to bother yourselves with them. :V

I don't. They're just people that annoy me. XD

I hate it when people won't let you hold the door open for them or when they yell at you for being polite. I'm trying to be nice, it has NOTHING to do with gender or money or clothes or anything like that! DX

I hate to see people who jump in fear just because they saw a cockroach or a lizard. <_<

I only do that when they pop up out of nowhere and startle me. XD

but spiders I have slight arachnophobia so... ^^'

I hate it when people think that having feelings and showing them shows weakness.

IT'S CALLED BEING HUMAN! DX

I only do that when they pop up out of nowhere and startle me. XD

but spiders I have slight arachnophobia so... ^^'

I understand. ^_^ But I like spiders! And the cute, clean Madagascar cockroaches! I love it when they walk through my arms and tickle me! *jumps in excitement*

I hate to see people being picky when eating.

What!? <__<

*ought to find something Dorothy hates :V*

:P I don't remember posting here the animals/insects I hate. And I'm not planning to. :P :P

*imagines KKLT stalking the 'Hates' thread*

I hate it when the tv stations where I watch animes always cut and cut and cut and cut the episodes! :angry: :angry: :angry:

:P I don't remember posting here the animals/insects I hate. And I'm not planning to. :P :P

I hate it when the tv stations where I watch animes always cut and cut and cut and cut the episodes! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I hate that too :V

*stalks* :V

I hate it when I'm already very tired and I wanna go home but the public transports never came. D: