Detective Conan World
Misaki-chan

Misaki's Art Thread

I think it's because Moho-kun left... Right Bell-chan?

yup.

Then I'll join her in being depressed...

we're now both depressed...

Ta da~! Another picture from your residential hugger! The dress is based off the one I got from dress shopping the other day, though mine's a bit darker... But enjoy! Critic is welcomed, but don't be cruel!

IMG-1-1.jpg

That dress looks great on both of you. :grin:

(Much better than the orange one!)

No, it was more of a red than an orange. And I'm glad you think it looks great on both of us! :)

Hmm... Pretty good, but there's a couple of things you could improve on.

1. Her eyes seem a little big for her face. Her face needs to be elongated a little bit or else proportions don't work.

2. I think Ai's eyes (... homophones) are blue, not green.

3. Hair. It's much better than last time, but the right side still looks slightly off. I think that bit of hair sticks out more.

4. Legs. I think they're too long. The torso should be longer, and her lower legs shorter. Bodies are always difficult. XD

5. Eye placement. One eye is bigger than the other and they're not even... I'm trying to fix that problem myself. (why isn't this eye working right?! Argh! - that was yesterday...)

6. Collar bones. They shouldn't be that long. Usually people don't spread them out much farther than halfway to the shoulder.

The rest is really good though... Your style is different from Gosho's but it's still quite nice. Keep practicing! (I hate being such a critic... :()

Thank you to everyone!

Bell-chan, thanks! *begins to munch*

Aeyra, I like the critic, don't worry! If I only get praise, how will I improve?

1.) Proportions are so hard... -.-;;; Honestly, this is a lot better than how I used to draw....

2.) I'm dunno... Sometimes they're green, sometimes they're blue. It's so hard to keep rack when Gosho is constantly changing it.

3.) I'll try.

4.) Bodies are so annoying sometimes, but people are the few things I'm good at drawing...

5.) It's so hard to get them the same size... >.<

6.) I'll remember that next time.