Detective Conan World
Misaki-chan

Misaki's Art Thread

Thank you everybody!

Conan has his/her hair up in a ponytail while Shinichi's is down.

ohh.... makes more sense. :)

Thanks! Now that I look at it, it is kinda big... Oh well! XD He has big ears so he can listen in on other people's conversation and learn more facts about cases!

Okay, I shall not be cruel, but I will give it my best to critique you nicely.

1. The first thing that struck me was his nose. I know other anime'll draw noses like a dot, but if you're drawing Gosho's style, you should try for the weird triangles. They're weird, but that's the style.

2. His neck is too thin and a bit too long. Just widen it and make it smaller and you're good to go.

3. The right (our right) arm seems a little strange near the elbow- I think you have to make the arm wider on the left side.

4. His hands are very nicely drawn, but I think they are a little too big. They should be about half the face in both length and width.

Pretty good! Just needs a few minor improvements. This is just a Heiji-fan nitpick, but his eyes are usually green in fan drawings. :P He looks better with green eyes. ^^

well i have found some mistake and would like post the\1. well the face a been tile and it makes me feel like is a little bit drunk

2. the colour does not match the skiin in anime ( i mean u should have coloured it dark brown )

3. the hand drawing were great

4 stars for this pic guys

Your drawing is nice :) Great job, Hollie-chan~!

Heiji looks really tall in this pic... and his hair should angle out in some way...

But otherwise great job~!! d(^__^)b

well i have found some mistake and would like post the\1. well the face a been tile and it makes me feel like is a little bit drunk

2. the colour does not match the skiin in anime ( i mean u should have coloured it dark brown )

3. the hand drawing were great

4 stars for this pic guys

=___= The skin tone is close enough. It doesn't have to be perfect. Nice to know that you think he looks a bit drunk too... But thank you on your compliment with the hands! I worked hard on them! ^___^

I find many Picaso's in DCW! Nice work! :)

Picasso? I'm not that good... ^___^;;;

Your drawing is nice :) Great job, Hollie-chan~!

Heiji looks really tall in this pic... and his hair should angle out in some way...

But otherwise great job~!! d(^__^)b

Thanks Neechan! I'll be sure to keep that stuff in mind!

But to everyone else, thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me! ^____^